Boks vs NZ - NZ

Argentina vs Australia - Oz

Aug 03, 2022, 09:58

28-22

…to the Boks 

18-25

…to Oz

Aug 03, 2022, 11:19

Pumas often play well against the Wallyfleas. Usually the best quality attacking rugby and most entertaining games. Hard to say, but I'll say Australia.

I think the Blocks will get a few ref calls that'll give them a lead in the first half and that'll change the way the kiwis play the game... especially with iffy confidence. That'll be the what edges it. Blocks to win. 

Aug 03, 2022, 12:37

Boks 19-14

Argies 28-24

Aug 03, 2022, 16:19

Oh sh!t, moolaa's account has been hacked!!!!

boks by 2....19-17

Argies by 6...21-15

Aug 03, 2022, 17:39

hmmm, want the boks to win, but All Blacks are hurting, boks have become complacent and stale with their attack. 

But haven't seen the team, think ABs going to attack 100% 

Ab 31 - 27 SA

Arg 26 - 14 Aus

Aug 03, 2022, 18:34

Boks by 1

Pumas by 1

Aug 03, 2022, 22:31

If we play like we did Against Wales in 1 and 2 test,  and not Finish of our chances like in the 3rd test, AB 30 - 15 SA.....if we do find some form On the day SA 25 - 15 AB - Pumas 22 - 19 OZ 

Aug 03, 2022, 22:54

Well, the 6/2 split tells me it is going to be a very forward orientated game and nothing will change. The fact that they picked Arendse, poor clone of Kolbe also show how they intend to attack. Feeding off scraps and  using counter attacking. 

If I was the All Blacks I would work on my exit game, don't try offload in your own 22 or run it out. Kick for touch, wait for a poor kick and then maybe exploit the space out wide. 

Mpimpi has been exposed several times against the all black. Would move Rieko Ioni to wing. Will Jordan at 15 and Sevu Rees on the other wing. 

I would also try to move the forwards out wider, target Kolisi channel as he never poaches the ball. If Kwagga comes on, run at him as there is no other poacher. Also very small and have come undone when it got physical and direct. 

Will also prepare for Faf's bombs and Pollard cross field kicks. 

Go low like Wales did against the forwards and just do chop tackles and try poach the ball as it is not always that well protected. 

As for the rush defence, huge gap between 10 and 12, use switches to cut back in and then float a pass wide to the wings to expose Mpimpi rush up. 

Boks game plan is tired and a better team will expose this tactic

Aug 03, 2022, 23:07

AB's by 12

Argentina by 10

Aug 03, 2022, 23:35

Yes King the Gameplan is fast asleep....A struggling Wales was able to successfully spot this BS Bok Weaknesses and almost caused a upset...Even if the AB dont perform at there best levels, they sure as hell have more fire power and expertise then Wales to Exploit Bok,s 1 dimensional style, and brutally rack up the points...its getting harder  everyday to support Tassie & Kneenocker...if it's not BS Political manipulation or the total lack of vision from the Bok setup, then it is the poor Team Selection + Game plan, that makes a person want to Barf :'(

Aug 03, 2022, 23:48

Ja MPower, 56% win rate is sufficient enough according to Tassie standards. Unlike the top 4 teams who under their coaches are well in the 70%+ win ratio. 

You need to Log in to reply.