Quan Horn anyone?

Forum » Rugby » Quan Horn anyone?

Jan 02, 2022, 15:00

Have any of you seen this guy in action?

Played 13 for Paarl Boys and now plays 15 for the Lions U20 side and was at 15 for the Baby Boks

He looks pretty special with ball in hand - I’d like to see him play at 13 as we are covered at fullback with Fassi, Gelant, Willemse and David Kriel

He played 15 for the Lions U20 side as they had the impressive pair of Luke Rossouw and James Mollentze at centre and for the Baby Boks they had the very impressive Henco v Wyk at 13

We do have some really impressive potential in the midfield coming through, let’s hope we see some of this potential go big

At 12 we have the likes of:

Rickus Pretorious James Mollentze Luke Rossouw Damien Willemse David Kellerman

At 13 we have:

Similane Henco v Wyk Marnus Potgieter Quan Horn Matt Moore Stedman Gans

Jan 02, 2022, 16:28

Thank you Dave.   Have not seen the youngster play - not much on TV about it.    I will have a look at him when  the opportunity arises.  

Jan 02, 2022, 17:19

Well let’s hope their respective provinces actually select them and we don’t see them piss off overseas like I see young Nathan McBeth of the Lions is doing

He is Scottish but played for the Baby Boks and now has pissed off back to Scotland as the stupid Lions used to select useless over the hill Ruan Dreyer out of position at loosehead instead of the impressive young McBeth

Jan 17, 2022, 21:09

I see Swys was raving about Quan Horn after the first round of CC games

You need to Log in to reply.