Rainbow Cup

Forum » Rugby » Rainbow Cup

May 11, 2021, 10:32

This is mostly a rugby site and we have a Rainbow Cup competition taking place and not a single post after two weeks in

PATHETIC

May 11, 2021, 10:44

Probably because most of our posters support the Hapless Stompies and don't want to talk about their latest loss to the mighty Sharks!

Sharks vs Bulls showdown this weekend. Both teams unbeaten. Crunch game! 

Go Sharks!

May 11, 2021, 11:22

I have not even watched those matches.
Sky Sports have a new con where it is on a new channel not covered under Sky Sports, to try force an upgrade. 

The same thing is happening with Sky Movies. Some movies are no longer included under the standard package. 

If anything, I am going to cancel Sky Sports- as the only thing I use it for is to watch rugby. 

May 11, 2021, 13:34

Our rugby feed was through Foxtel which is no longer the case I will have to subscribe through another feed at an extra cost.

May 11, 2021, 15:35

I like to partake in a match thread when I don't have company. I couldn't watch the first match (Stormers/Sharks) so I don't have too much to say about that, but obviously the Two red cards and the yellow spoiled the match for us a bit. Cards are part of  the game and you just have to live with it if your team's discipline lets you down...

I had company for the other matches, so couldn't comment while the games were on....

The Stormers look like a good young side with 2 narrow losses at home vs. the Sharks and the Bools, both good sides...with a bit of luck they might be able win on the road. The Lions had a bit of a bigger losing margin in their two matches, but both were away fixtures for them. I'll wait to see how they do at home against the Stormers before passing judgement on their and the Stormers' form...but all 4 of our teams might be quite evenly matched ATM.

May 11, 2021, 18:38

Shark the games are on YouTube

May 11, 2021, 18:42

Respect to all 3...there is not much between them but I'm biased...Go Sharks, the only thing I've got in common with Rooi and Sharkhead.

May 11, 2021, 21:42

Saffex I searched YouTube during the game but did not see them. 

I have seen YouTube sometimes broadcast live SA games before, but not sure if that was the case over the weekend. 

Was hoping to watch the game live, but might check those replays.

May 11, 2021, 21:47

They might not be live but at least you can watch them later - just stay away from the results which is not easy

May 15, 2021, 12:52

So there will be a final between the winners of the North and South tournaments, to be held somewhere in Europe. Hilariously the Northern Hemisphere team could be Benetton at this point.

May 15, 2021, 17:30

Your boys put one over Munster yesterday...

May 15, 2021, 20:29

They did indeed, was sweet, Stander and O'Mahony had a good moan about it :P

First win in Thomond Park since 1986.

You need to Log in to reply.