You need to LOG IN to reply.

RF Competition

Forum » Rugby » RF Competition

Feb 08, 2019, 16:47

Hi Ruckers

As we near the start of the Super Rugby season, we have some exciting news for all or you.

We are in the final stages of develping our own competition which we will be revealing on Thursday morning.

We are prototyping the game for the Super Rugby tournament and it will be available for all major tournaments going forward.

We are pretty confident that you'll enjoy what we have done.

So please watch thiss space for more info!

Prizes will be revealed next week.

Have a great weekend.

Yours in rugga.
Ed

Feb 08, 2019, 17:28

Sounds great! Look forward to it.

Feb 08, 2019, 17:33

Nice. 

Hopefully it brings some new posters to the site.

Feb 08, 2019, 18:31

Super nice

Feb 08, 2019, 19:27

It might be good to have 2 formats. One that focusses only on SA players, with another that focuses on all 15 teams.

Those that watch all the games have an advantage and will know the foreign players more. 

Whereas the SA only players are also an indicator of Bok Barometer performance.

Feb 10, 2019, 09:25

Redneck ... did you ever get that jersey for winning the Ruckers comp a few years back ... and if so, which jersey did you choose?

Just curious.

Feb 10, 2019, 09:37

Klown, yes I did. I chose a Sharks jersey that's now too big for me since I lost some weight.

Feb 10, 2019, 10:12

Nice ... losing weight motivates one to keep going.

You must have shed quite a bit of weight for the jersey to have become baggy.

Feels good, huh?    

It's always better to be a little under weight than over weight.

I'm currently at 83kg ... and feeling like a million bucks.

Apart from no longer smoking, keeping my bodyweight in check is the best decision I could have made for myself.

Keep it up.

Feb 12, 2019, 10:51

I am waiting for this today - hope it is as great as promised

Feb 12, 2019, 20:37

Mike

1. why are you waiting for it today? We said it would be ready by thursday.

2. We didnt promise for it to be great. We said we are confident that you would enjoy it.

Regards

Ed

Feb 12, 2019, 20:39

Ed don't let this moron pester you too much....the truth is he doesn't know which day of the week it is!!

Feb 13, 2019, 08:03

... and you do, Losser?

Well Ed ... to be fair ... you should have prepared this a lot earlier ... especially if you wanted it to promote the site.

It takes a little time to bring people on board ... to invite strangers... friends ... to familiarize oneself with it's working ... the rules ... not to mention the most important aspect, selecting a competitive team before the cut off, as the Super Rugby competition starts Friday morning.

The members on this board will undoubtedly support your vision for this site ... but this last minute decision of yours isn't going to work.

Maybe you should spend a little more time on your fantasy game (a great idea) and do a proper job in preparation for next year ... or the coming world cup.

Feb 13, 2019, 09:46

CleanCut

Thank you for your advice.

1. there will be no player selections involved.

2. we dont really want to promote it on a large scale at this point. We'd prefer for it to be played by the regular ruckers so that we can get some feedback.

The game itself isnt a complicated game. It's actually incredibly easy to play.
We'd be happy to drop you a private email with a sneak peek to the game if you would like?

Yours in rugga

Ed

Feb 13, 2019, 10:18

Nah Elby ya didn't want to be calling him a losser. 

Definition of losser. : an element inserted into an electric circuit (as of an amplifier) for providing impedance so as to prevent resonant electric oscillation.

Feb 13, 2019, 11:46

Now you really have me intrigued, Ed.

Yes ... I would love a sneak peek.

Sounds like fun.

You need to Log in to reply.