You need to LOG IN to reply.

Rooi - Wakanda awaits the brave

Forum » Rugby » Rooi - Wakanda awaits the brave

Feb 01, 2019, 09:04

I'm sure you must be extatic about the new Sharks jersey?

The unification of their voice behind the banner of Wakanda will surely be an undeniable rallying cry that will be feared from here to reality and beyond.

It is however concerning that even the white players will be wearig the bLack pAnther shirt. Surely this is only a stone's throw from bLack fAce, and we all know how unnacaptable such behaviour is. I touched my face after handling some charcoal at a braai recently and almost got sued...true story. All i'm saying is, be careful!

Also, your team are bordering on serious copyright infringements since the family of animal that you have chosen to represent you is kinda congested at the moment. Lions, Pumas, Jaguares.

It's all good though since you guys are following the standard evolutionary model as you transition, or trying to at least.

Between shark and big cat comes turtle and then small rodent. Just saying.

Feb 01, 2019, 09:22

I think the Sharks kit is marginally the least embarrassing of the 4.

Thank goodness these are only for warm-ups and local derbies.

Feb 01, 2019, 09:57

That Sharks new superhero shirt look like some female dominatrix wearing a studded collar

Actually..... it makes sense, considering that they do get fcuked most of the time

Feb 01, 2019, 10:15

I wouldn't know what a dominatrix looks like . . . but I'll take DumbAss's word for it.

Feb 01, 2019, 10:37

You actually don't  really know about many things Piss Mint...…. but do not fear..... I am more than happy to assist you along the way laddie

Feb 02, 2019, 11:37

DumbAss ... the thought of leathers, whips and candle wax could be a little too much excitement for you.

Wouldn't want you to have a relapse now would we?

Rather put those thoughts aside and concentrate on the more important things ... like ... "order 27 ... order 27 ... your order is ready for collection".

Feb 04, 2019, 07:32

CupCake, with all that you have already admitted to on this forum, rather take the time to sort your own internal and personal issues out, before dishing out any advice to anyone on here...….

First and foremost......, satisfy the man in your life, and don't rely on taking the dogs for a run, to get off.....

You have to be seriously fucked up, to sincerely admit that to anyone, which you did, so I guess that's your first step taken already….

Then you have your buddy here, who names himself Urinal Mint as a online persona...…

So to summarize......we have you, who can only get a real orgasm, by taking his dogs for a run.....… and then we have Rooinek, who names himself after something that gets spat on, and pissed on, by hundreds of random drunk men...…..

Who in their collective right frame of mind...… does this? 

LMFAO !!

Feb 04, 2019, 09:02

Wow!!!

So much to say ... and yet ... it's all just another version of what you've already said ... again ... and again.

Waaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaa!!!

Is that honestly your best comeback??

Tell me ... does your condition prevent you from coming up with anything new ... or were you simply born a dullard?  

Oh dear ... I suppose I had better brace myself for another version of the same old stuff.

Feb 04, 2019, 10:13

Well, your condition is not going to change or disappear anytime soon..... all of us on this board know that..... and deep down inside, so do you.

So why bother posting anything different, let's at least clear up your screwed up mentality of having to run with some dogs to get some sexual release, and then we can maybe move on to why your online buddy Rooinek aka Urinal Mint likes to be known as someone who gets spat on and pissed on by random drunk men.

I'm still trying very hard to understand how any sane and well rounded normal intelligent individual, with a decent upbringing, would ever do something like what the 2 of you do

Honestly, why would you ever want be known as something that gets spat on and pissed on by hundreds of strange men, lying at the bottom of a Urinal..... please, help me understand the logic and mentality of calling yourself this name....

Your belief, perception and self loathing of yourself must be so fucking low, to actually do this to yourself....

Is it some childhood incident?.....

Something happened at school with a bully?

Is it some kind of gay tendency or sexual preference, because it only involves men?

Let's go slowly here CupCake, there are a few serious issues that need resolving here before we can move on

Lucky for both of you.... I care..... and I have time

Feb 04, 2019, 12:23

Well ok ... let's play your repetitive little game, seeing as you have nothing else to contribute.

Yes ... I love running ... especially with my dogs ... and the pleasure I get from it motivates me to keep going. Getting "off" as you say is a definite high ... a high you'll never understand being bedridden and all. I bet your member hasn't seen a rush of blood for a long time now. Not even during your daily sponge bath.

I'm healthy ... you are sickly ... I can run 1km in under 4 minutes ... it takes you probably that amount of time to get up in the morning and go for a piss ... or is that no longer the case as the sickly tend to have their bathroom breaks under the covers.

Do you wear diapers? Does somebody have to come and wipe your bum and take your bedpan away ... smelling your shit as they go along?

Gross!!

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaaa!!! 

You poor sick fuck ... left with all those unrealized dreams ... places you wanted to go to ... but never did ... all dashed ... as you watch others go about their lives while you lie there ... useless ... 

You certainly have a sick fascination with Redneck. He's not even part of the conversation and yet here you are calling out his name. You just can't seem to help yourself, can you? Do you dream of him? What do you dream of? Never mind ... I don't want to know.    

I know you have time ... lot's of time ... lying there, watching life pass you by ... so feel free ... what else would you like to know ... ask me anything, I'm here to ease your passing.

Wouldn't want to come across as a meany.

LMFAO!!!

Feb 04, 2019, 13:15

Lol, for someone who is "trying extremely hard" to explain his weird and very sick and fucked up sexual preference of running with his dogs to get off, rather than being intimate with another human being..... that is one fucking long explanation :)

LMFAO !

Feb 04, 2019, 13:19

When you can pull your self away from another run, look at your buddy Piss Mints's posts and who they are directed to... all the time..... and what is said and how it is said...... and then see who is fixated on who

Including my recent thread to Moz

You are a pathetic joke..... albeit a very sick and frustrated one :)

Birds of a feather flock...…. blah blah

Feb 04, 2019, 13:38

Uh-oh . . .

Looks like we're back to rage mode . . .

Feb 04, 2019, 15:43

"Love and Kindness"

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ROTFLMFAO...……….

From what I have seen on this forum for many many years now, I pity your family, friends, colleagues......….hell......….I even pity your dog..... especially if CupCake visits you :)

Thousands won't believe you but we will

A guy that calls himself Urinal Mint spreading the love and kindness to all.....

Too funny...…. waaaaayyy too funny

Feb 04, 2019, 15:55

Was against the Marvel thing but it looked like a fun day our for those that attended. 

CC I don't know how people jog/run. 

Tried it many times but I just could never get into it. Add a ball, round or oval, to the equation and suddenly I'm happy to run for an hour non stop. 

Must have been a dog in a past life haha

Feb 04, 2019, 15:59

Sep 20, 2013, 15:17                             

Hakwa ... hope you don't want me to explain it to you... do you?

Don't worry ... It seems I stand alone on this board when it comes to my opinion on sexual orientation.

CupCake, you posted this back in 2013

ROTFLMFAO !!!! ……. How correct you were back then, because your sexual orientation sure does stand alone on this forum...…..

Nostradamus se gat !

Feb 04, 2019, 16:05

Aug 26, 2013, 15:46 

Sometimes I think it would have been better if I had been born 50 or so years earler ... when men were men and whimps like beano would have been sorted out promptly.

This is a classic one from you CupCake

However..... "beano" doesn't need to run with his dogs to be a real man

ROTFLMFAO !!!!!! 

Too funny...…....… way too funny

Feb 04, 2019, 16:11

Hmmmm . . . so DumbAss reckons he's not obsessed or anything but he's spent the afternoon digging up posts of what Klown said 5 and a half years ago!

You have to love the feigned "ROTFLMAO's" when it's obvious to everyone that DumbAss is actually apoplectic with anger and rage.

Anyone else think DumbAss could use a bit of time away from this board before he has another stroke? If so, please tell him. Hearing it from me (or Klown) will only send him over the edge. 

Feb 04, 2019, 16:26

LMFAO...…. it took 30 seconds to find each post Piss Mint, and you know it, because you always use the same search criteria that I just used :)

Too easy.... way to easy

It was to check 2 things...….

Namely:

CupCake really is the sexually fucked individual that he portrays on here, even way back in 2013… and that you certainly don't and never have spread the "love and kindness" that you profess, in all these years of posting here

What a fraud you are, and I have just not bothered to post any of your posts relating to bitterness, anger and hate because there are simply just too many to choose from.

LMAO...… yes, I am in hysterics because of you 2

Feb 04, 2019, 16:34

I'm curious Piss Mint

This is a sincere question my bud

If your family and friends, or even work colleagues,  played chess against you, how did you ever explain your online name, which portrays a real inner desire to have random men piss on you ,until you slowly dissolve into nothing and disappear altogether down the drain with mixed piss from many random strange drunk men?

How do you explain your thought process about coming up with a playing name like that?

Does a normal, educated, intelligent and self confident person, come up with such a dehumanizing and disgusting name for themselves?.....

Can a person hate themselves so much in life, to want to just disappear slowly...… melting down the drain.....?

Can a person have so much low self esteem or self loathing for themselves, to want to punish themselves with a name like that?

These are sincere questions mate, I'm concerned for you.

Feb 04, 2019, 16:42

Well Plum, I started running after I quit smoking.

I figured that running would force my lungs into overdrive and that that would speed up the process. Within a week my cravings had reduced itself to a few minutes a day and by the end of the week I craved nothing at all. I've never looked back.

Of course I suffered at first ... I hadn't run for decades ... but one has to persevere. It gets better.

Running 2 kilometer now at 75% has me breathing normally ... as though I were at home watching T.V. ... or behind my desk at the office.

The top distance runners of the world experience the same thing ... their breathing is absolutely normal after 20km ... and that's with them running sub 3 minute km. They run 10km in under 30 minutes. You try doing that in an hour.

Nah ... running is a wonderful thing ... and besides I get "off" on it as well.

LOL!!

Feb 04, 2019, 23:30

. . . and just like that, DumbAss switches from rage mode back to pitifully whiny attention-seeking mode.

I told you he's only ever in one of two states.

Feb 05, 2019, 00:24

@CleanCutt Dirty Mutt, 

. You were asked a simple question, this was not an opportunity to give your life story. 

Feb 05, 2019, 07:51

Ja Ja... Piss Mint

It's the same search criteria I used to find your posts where you boast about kicking other people's asses at chess, and then come on here later and profess to Beeno to never have done that before, and challenge him to find just one post that you did...... because, you know.... that is just not who you are as a person LMAO...… or how about the time that you promised everyone that you had never conversed with yourself in the same thread using multiple aliases...…because again, that is just not how you operate...……..but no, that was also proven as just another of your blatant lies to your fellow posters

Feb 05, 2019, 07:52

LOL @ Sharkie

Feb 05, 2019, 07:57

SharkShit ... what was the question?

Feb 05, 2019, 08:32

Lol.... I'm impressed Cupcake

Getting all that exercise done at the age of 56 is quite something

Salute

Feb 05, 2019, 08:54

Why thank you ... old age is difficult enough to contend with ... I don't want to live mine sickly.

I see it around me all the time ... and to be so frail at that stage in one's life, is a nightmare I'd like to avoid as best I can.

Feb 05, 2019, 08:58

Lol, assume what you must

It was just a compliment..... take it, don't take it

Feb 05, 2019, 09:10

Nah ... thanks any way... next thing you'll be asking me to send you one of my undies ...

I'd rather avoid that as best I can.

Wouldn't want you calling out my name ... "Oh CupCake ... give it to me ... you beast of a man you" ...

You slobbering over Redneck is where I'd like to keep it ... thank you.

Feb 05, 2019, 09:16

Thanks for nothing, Klown. I thought we were going to share this little burden we have in common.

Feb 05, 2019, 11:02

Hopefully you might realize Cupcake, that over the last 2 days I have posted about how you and Piss Mint, the local forum tag team, have bitterness, anger and hatred that extends back for many years, and all your previous posts prove it, hence why I posted some of those old posts on here yesterday and the day before

So I decided to try and check my theory out and see just how deep this anger and hatred is, by posting a compliment directly to you, to see how you would respond.

Man, was I spot on..... thank you for conclusively proving my point

Clearly the anger, bitterness and hatred runs deep in you and Piss Mint...….. but I guess if I suffered and experienced what you both had to endure and overcome in life, and still have to get through...…. I would probably be just as mad, but not with everyone else, maybe just myself, because you both caused your own problems in life

You have my best wishes going forward

Too easy Cupcake.... just way too easy

Feb 05, 2019, 11:54

CC I've heard about the endorphine release that is supposed to happen after 2kms. Have never experienced it though. My lungs are too busy kakking themselves too allow any other body part to have any fun, chemical or otherwise.

Have been considering doing a run on days when im not in the gym, and actually live on a relatively picturesque dirt road so there's no excuse really.

Rooi, i gained most of my respect for you in the way you dealt with the supposed death of one of our members. It may have been DA. You said something like "We never got on when he was alive so im not gonna pretend we were mates and gush. Still RIP." Won't bore you with exactly why that resonated with me but suffice to say that it did. Most people arent capable of that kind of honesty. They're too busy taking advantage of the opportunity to virtue signal. Not really bothered about how many enemies it makes for me to say this, but i appreciate how direct you are. And that's the lense through which i view your posts. Someone who is being straightforward.

For future reference DA.

Hence already means why.

No need to use both hence and why together. Just pick one.

In turn, could you please explain the use of who and whom to me haha

Feb 05, 2019, 12:01

Google it Plum

As for the meaning of hence...direct from the Cambridge dictionary definition

"That is the reason or explanation for" ……. why I posted some of those old posts

Thanks for trying to assist me Plum, but I believe I have it correct

Feb 05, 2019, 12:19

I picture most of the "bitter" and "angry" posters here typing and clicking submit with a naughty smile on their faces. I don't think anyone here actually hates anyone else. Mostly they just enjoy antagonizing one another. Nothing too sinister about it all. Just banter that sometimes gets a little out of hand. If you think DA and Rooiters and CC and Moz and Denny and Mike etc etc really dislike one another, you'd expect to see them avoiding each other at all costs? This never happens. Why? They're all on exactly the same page, and they're all loving it.    

Feb 05, 2019, 13:05

Well, for the record, I really do think Moffie, Dense and DumbAss are unpleasant and humourless arseholes and not the kind of people I'd enjoy having a beer and a laugh with. 

Baboon-ou is an arsehole too but he's so thunderously stupid and doesn't really know any better so I give him a bit more leeway. I reckon I'd have a beer with Baboon-ou . . . but only if his minder was nearby.

Pretty much everyone else I reckon I'd get on with just fine.

Feb 06, 2019, 09:28

Hey there, Plum ... actually, you need to push yourself hard for an endorphin rush. A casual jog for a few kilometers won't bring it on ... well not for me anyway. Not so sure how it works with other runners. I usually have to kill myself before it pitches up.

We all know what we like in a mate ... and so we end up with one or two really good friends ... and a whole lot of people we know, but will never really go to war for.

This board is the same. I respect a few of you guys and others are just simply unpleasant ... not my types of at all.

Arrogance will never win me over. I'm just a simple Joe without any airs.

I would rather enjoy a nice plate of pap and gravy with salad and a chunk of steak than lobster and oysters. Usually my mates think the same way.

Give me Rock n' Roll any day over that classical noise ... and I much prefer a nice cold draught over some aged bottle of wine.  

Feb 06, 2019, 10:13

Haha CC

Have you even been to a wine tasting and not wanted to start handing out peos klappe? I havent.

I like beer, wine etc, though i hardly drink. But when stuff starts becoming pretentious then i gotta quit.

DA

That is the reason for why I posted some of those old posts.

Surely that is not correct?

Feb 06, 2019, 12:32

Now about our chess match, Plum ... how about we play the required 10 minute rush job ... and then settle into the best of three, 3 day matches?

It will probably come down to back to back wins for our new maestro ... but ... I ain't going to go quietly.

Whadaya say?

Feb 06, 2019, 14:28

I havent forgotten about the chess.

Just for some reason everyone in the country has decided that they want to do business with me this year so i've been putting in 16 hours days since early Jan. Things should slow down towards the end of the month.

Do want to play more chess so i'll 100% hit you up as soon as i can. Thats a promise.

Feb 06, 2019, 14:53

Nice .... look forward to it.

You need to Log in to reply.