You need to LOG IN to reply.

Rooi off to see Dave Matthews Band

Forum » Rugby » Rooi off to see Dave Matthews Band

Mar 11, 2019, 13:22

One of my favourite bands - have not seen them live yet. Seeing them in London tomorrow night

Dave Matthews is SA born - went to States as an 18 year old I think. Pure class, do you know the band?

Mar 11, 2019, 13:26

I've heard of them but I can't say I know their music. Will listen to a few tracks.

Mar 11, 2019, 13:26

They are fucking awesome - get with it man!!!!

Mar 11, 2019, 14:20

mmm...

Mar 11, 2019, 15:45

They are a very technical band. A very talented lot, especially the drummer. Next level shart! I find them a little difficult to listen to though, but if you are able to appreciate them I'd say you must be pretty musically inclined. Enjoy Saffman! 

Mar 11, 2019, 16:31

Thought you were into death metal, Dave ... you know ... that brain damage stuff that seems so popular these days ...

Mar 11, 2019, 16:41

Lickspittle Turncoat Hypocrite .....didn't you write this yesterday:

"Mar 10, 2019, 13:25

WTF is this doing in the rugby section ... ???

Hey, Faggot ... ??"

Oh, I get it, you forgot you wrote that yesterday.

Mar 11, 2019, 17:31

Yes ... your point?

Mar 11, 2019, 17:36

It's self evident Lick. If you are having difficulty understanding this, look up the meaning of hypocrite.

Mar 11, 2019, 21:08

CC not a death metal fan, that’s not music. Heavy metal yes like Metallica etc but I’m pretty open to most except, RAP, R&B or any of the contrived boy or girl bands.

Metal, rock, pop, folk and reggae works for me.

Blue you are the first to say they are difficult to listen to......no different to the likes of Coldplay or U2

Mar 11, 2019, 21:41

I just can't like U2 for some odd reason. Bizarre .

Mar 11, 2019, 22:01

Draad they should shoot you

Joshua Tree is simply brilliant

Mar 11, 2019, 22:33

Yes, Joshua Tree is one of the greatest albums of all time.

I suspect Draad here is more into Wimpie van Wyk en sy Boere Orkes style music. If there's no accordion and multiple references to God se Liefde then it's the devil's music. 

Listened to Crash Into Me and The Space Between. Nice.

Mar 11, 2019, 22:46

Rooi listen to American Baby, Dreamgirl and Ants Marching and let me know what you think

Mar 11, 2019, 23:05

Rude-Rooi, wrong again. I love Rock 'n Roll. 

Queen, Aerosmith, Deff Leppard, Billy Idol, Pat Banatar, Bon Jovi, Pink Floyd. The list goes on and on, but neither Joshua Tree or Rattle and Hum does it for me....as for you childish dig at my religion and Afrikanerism, I'm gonna ignore a pact I made with myself and tell you to GoFYourself. Never in my life has I ever came accross anyone so hell bent on being an complete and utter arsehole to all but a selective few, who he decided to suck up to. Go get a life Poephol. 

Long ago, I said that you are a bit of a d00s, well, I was wrong, sorry for that misunderstanding. I'm crystal now. Over and out arsehole!

There, rant over. You got me.

Mar 11, 2019, 23:27

Dubliners Greatest Hits......with moz accompanying the Rising of the Moon. Pure magic.

Mar 11, 2019, 23:29

Metallica? Megadeth. Ende. 

Mar 12, 2019, 00:16

Die Antwoord

Mar 12, 2019, 07:12

LOL @ Sharkbok! 

I have a massive range of music that I like, from Enya and the classical composers all the way to heavy metal and yes, even the odd death metal song. However, like Saff has mentioned, I can't stand R&B, Rap, and whatever that kak is they play at News Cafe and other such "trendy" places. 

To be specific though some of my favourite bands are ACDC, Metallica, ZZ Top, Dire Straights, Pink Floyd (A mysterious band that seems to produce either absolute masterpieces or complete crap), Ozzy Osbourne, Iron Maiden, Tom Petty, Bob Marley, Scorpions, CCR, Bob Segar, BB King and so on. This is going to be out of left field, but I have recently been getting into a band called Nightwish. Not my normal taste at all, because I generally don't like female fronted heavy metal bands, but they have a new (Since 2013) singer that in my humble opinion, is probably the best female vocalist alive. If you have an open mind check out this live performance from Waken 2013, its a long song, but watch to the end...you'll understand. It doesn't hurt that she is very tall, and pretty easy on the eyes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYjIlHWBAVo

Saff, I am not much of a U2 or Coldplay fan either. Just a personal taste thing I think.   

Mar 12, 2019, 08:24

There are a few U2 tracks that I enjoy ... but as a whole, I've never really been a fan of theirs.

They're ok I guess.

I'd much rather listen to Tom Petty, Bob Seger, Leonard Cohen, Bob Dylan, Eric Clapton, JJ Cale, Peter Gabriel, CCR. Dire Straites, Alpha Blondie, Genesis and Phil Colins, In fact I'd prefer Theuns Jordaan to them as well.

Boere musiek is awesome to party to and only the ignorant would dis it. I've never had more fun at a party than one with a concertina band and "langarm" dancing.    

Standing on one spot and shaking your ass is ok ... I guess.  

Mar 12, 2019, 08:25

Blue, she does have a beautiful voice but she's not exactly eye-candy. More like eye-broccoli or eye-brussels-sprouts I'd say.

Mar 12, 2019, 08:33

She's beautiful ... in a tattoo, face piercing kinda way ... as for her voice, I like the sound of Anastacia. She's smokin hot too.

Hey Blue ... how about ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mQVljB7JGw

Mar 12, 2019, 08:47

... and this ... ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAOR6ib95kQ

Mar 12, 2019, 09:19

Gossip song not my cup of tea CC, but Gorillaz are awesome. Both Dare and especially Clint Eastwood are brilliantly catchy! 

Mar 12, 2019, 09:38

Haaaahahahahahaaa ... though you'd comment on her size ... but you didn't bite.

She's enormous ... I enjoy the song though.

One is so used to the gaunt look for these drugged up rock stars that a lardass seems so out of place.

Mar 13, 2019, 23:11

It would be difficult to rank my favourite bands. I love my music as much as my rugby. My top 100 in no particular order would be:

1. Tool 2. Kings of Leon 3. Mumford & Sons 4. Nirvana 5. Bob Marley 6. The Doors 7. Dave Matthews Band 8. Juluka/Savuka 9. Midnight Oil 10. Pearl Jam 11. Red Hot Chili Peppers 12. Green Day 13. Bush 14. Talking Heads 15. Bob Dylan 16. Oasis 17. U2 18. Coldplay 19. Stereophonics 20. Nickelback 21. Counting Crows 22. Metallica 23. The Smiths/ Morrissey 24. UB 40 25. Burning Spear 26. George Ezra 27. Hozier 28. Kasabian 29. The Lumineers 30. Madness 31. Dire Straits 32. Pink Floyd 33. Men at Work 34. Muse 35. The Offspring 36. Paolo Nutini 37. Queen 38. REM 39. The Waterboys 40. Smashing Pumpkins 41. The Strokes 42. Supergrass 43. Tracy Chapman 44. Cat Stevens 45. The White Stripes 46. Van Morrison 47. Vampire Weekend 48. The Vaccines 49. Spin Doctors 50. Snow Patrol 51. Queens of the Stoneage 52. Puddle of Mud 53. Pixies 54. Nathaniel Ratliff & the Night Sweats 55. Live 56. The Libertines 57. The Killers 58. Keane 59. Jack Jonson 60. Blur 61. Incubus 62. Gomez 63. The Fratellis 64. Fleetwood Mac 65. Culture 66. Elbow 67. Eels 68. Depeche Mode 69. The Dead South 70. Cyndi Lauder 71. The Police/Sting 72. David Gray 73. The Cure 74. Faith No More 75. Crash Test Dummies 76. Springbok Nude Girls 77. Collective Soul 78. The Black Keys 79. Big Country 80. Biffy Clyro 81. Benjamin Booker 82. Beatenberg 83. Arctic Monkeys 84. Arcade Fire 85. Adele 86. Alphaville 87. Athlete 88. The Beatles 89. The Presidents of the USA 90. Radiohead 91. Placebo 92. The Cranberries 93. The Enemy 94. Eric Clapton 95. The Fratellis 96. Jake Bugg 97. Passenger 98. Kaleo 99. Marcy Playground 100. Noah & the Whale

Mar 14, 2019, 01:40

The Beatles at 88.....that's outrageous! I haveto say the Kings of Leon are really awful. Where's Barnes Courtney?

Mar 14, 2019, 02:16

In Saff's defense he did say "in no particular order". Beatles we're a massively influential band. As were Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Elvis, Queen, Chuck Berry, Jimmy Hendrix, Eric Clapton, Nirvana and The sex pistols. These bands/individuals either gave rise to new genres or revolutionised existing ones. 

You'll notice I left out pop outfits like The Spice girls,  Backstreet boys and Michael Jackson because fuck em all and what they did to music!

Mar 14, 2019, 02:28

Moz if you think Kings of Leon are awful then your take on music is on par with your take on rugby players.

If I had to rank my bands, the Beatles would be feature at about 88. I’m a fan but prefer 80 odd more.

Blue I watched the Leaving Neverland documentary the other day. What a sick paedophile Michael Jackson was.

Mar 14, 2019, 03:22

See Bloo I was right, Dave prefers the Kings of Leon to the Beatles. We are dealing with some serious mental malfunction here!

Mar 14, 2019, 03:45

Melodic instrumentals are best. When speaking of the guitar world, you cannot leave out Ynwgie Malmsteen, John Petrucci, Joe Satriani, Jake E Lee, Michael Angelo Batio, Michael Romeo, Marty Friedman, Jeff Beck, Van Halen, Eric Johnson, BB King, Dave Mustaine, Buckethead et al. 

Then we have Rachmaninoff, Schubert, Paganini, Weiss, Liszt, Debussy, Wagner.

From Japan we have Uematsu, Shimomura, Yamaoka, Okabe, Yamane, Hamasaki, Hikaru et al.

Other notable mentions: MiQedem, Yaron Cherniak, Eisblume, Unheilig, Julian Kruse, FAUN, NeraNature, Vanessa Mae, Bond, Dalumi, Liu Fang, Muse, Nightwish, Kamelot, Sotiria, Joshua Aaron, John Williams, Harry Gregson Williams, Röyksopp, Josh Groban, Frank Klepacki, Eisbrecher, Camille. 

Mar 14, 2019, 04:43

All I can say Saffex is listing Tool in your number one spot is right where they should be, and with a new album out in a couple of months something to look forward to.

Pearl Jam would take 2nd spot right beside David Bowie's music from the 70's

Also check out Mark of Cain (Degenerate boy and Milosovic) and Parkway Drive (Prey) for some fantastic alternative music.

Mar 14, 2019, 05:37

You do know Bob Marley was a Rasta kiwi from up north don't ya??!! Yup Bob Marley and Dire Straits and who doesn't like R&B and rap...some serious stuff from Eminem he's the biggest badass out there along with Lady Gaga. Never liked her until I saw her in A Star is Born, man can she sing the roof off an auditorium. Not into all this heavy metal punk rubbish where the music is so loud it's hurts the eardrums and you don't have a clue what they're singing about. Dare I even mention Andrea Bocelli and Ed Sheehan in the same breath?? Each to their own I guess.

Mar 14, 2019, 05:42

Well me for one hates R&B and Rap but they are nowhere as bad as Country and Western which has to be up there with peruvian nose flute music as the absolute worst genre around.

But as you say cloudy to each their own.

Mar 14, 2019, 05:49

Edita Gruberova......the queen of bel canto.....the apogee of the human voice. And Kiri Te Kanawa isn't half bad either Cloudy.

Mar 14, 2019, 06:26

One can only help so much! Kings of Leon....bleh. I play in a band for a bit of fun, and one of my band mates wanted to cover a couple of Kings of leon songs a while back. Good lord they were boring to play! Luckily that whim ended sharply. 

Aug, I see you left out Steve Vai. He is a bit of a poser, but he can certainly shred with the best of them. I actually own his signature Ibanez Jem 7vwh. I own quite a few guitars among them a high end Gibson SG (I find the Les Paul to be a bit unoriginal...also Angus Young plays an SG!) and an American made Strat. Even so the Ibanez is my absolute favourite for epic solos (well as epic as can be with my limited skill set). Also, here in SA the Jem is very rare, so it is relatively unique. Any musician that isn't bare bones broke in SA has a Les Paul or a strat. Which are both great guitars, though not as good as their reputation would suggest, but the Jem, for me anyway, is just awesome! 

Mar 14, 2019, 07:09

Vai plays well, but his music is a little too chromatic for my taste. Have you seen him with G3? I have the DVD with Satriani, Eric Johnson and Vai. Very good performances by all three.

I still have my first guitar: A Squire Strat Affinity Series. I also have an Epiphone Les Paul from South Korea, plays beautifully. Then a custom ESP MII and Dean MAB2, both with great necks. I'm pretty big on ESP and Jackson guitars.

I always wanted one of the Satriani signature guitars by Ibanez. I played a Kiko Loureiro signature, pretty nice guitar. The wizard 2 necks are pretty quick. I had a look at a JEM many years ago, was out of my price range at the time. Great tone.

You think Kings of Leon are boring. As a compromise I had to play some Blink 182 and Newfound Glory! :D

Mar 14, 2019, 07:40

Dave ... you seem to like a lot of Reggae ... I don't see "Alpha Blondy" listed though.

Get hold of the album "Masada" and give that a listen. Absolutely superb. 

Mar 14, 2019, 07:45

Also ... two other reggae bands that I enjoy are "Toots and the Maytals" and Linton Kwesi Johnson" ... see if you can find his song "Sonny's Lettah" ...

Mar 14, 2019, 08:59

Reggae is Bob Marley and the Wailers he was da man. I'm two minds about Country and Western Shania Twain was about my limit but she was sort of in the middle not completely mainstream C&W. I'm not black and white when it comes to music any genre as long as it's something I can listen to. Even Guns and Roses gave November Rain and I like that one ( but nothing else lol)

Mozart.....Dame Kiri is a legend I'm partial to some opera but again that depends. My limit is Andrea Bocelli he's easy on the eyes and the ears . Check out 12 yr old Patricia Janeckova with her rendition of Once Upon a Time in the West. There are angels among us :)

Mar 14, 2019, 09:08

Sonnys lettah.....nice beat CC :)

Mar 14, 2019, 10:10

Love Rock and Metal. 80's pop. C&W...here and there. Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton...Johnny Cash anyone?

How about Disco? Boney M(I don't go to shopping malls before Christmas, so not that gatfol yet) and The Bee Gees.

Afrikaans music: David Kramer, Laurika and some Anton Goosen , even Robbie Wessels every now and the.

I hate RnB, jaz and rap, but even those have the odd good song.

What's your take on Disturbed Dave?

Mar 14, 2019, 10:12

See no Def Leppard either?

Mar 14, 2019, 11:41

Haaaahahahahahaaa ... I'll have you in dreadlocks and smoking weed before long, Lara ...

I'm crazy about Reggae ... also hate rap and jazz ... and classical music just doesn't make sense to me.  

I enjoy Disturbed ... RadioHead's "Creep" and others ... 69 Eyes' "Brandon Lee" ... Three Days Grace's "Animal I've Become"  ...

I am a music nut and have been all my life ...

Mar 14, 2019, 11:48

Blue your band must be super shit!!

Mar 14, 2019, 14:43

'One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain. So hit me with music, hit me with music.' - Bob Marley

Mar 14, 2019, 16:56

Crusadersfan I can see we are on the same page musically.

Have seen Tool a few times and soooo looking forward to that elusive next album.

Agreed with Pearl Jam right up there on the list to - have seen them a few times to.

Agreed on your take on R&B, Rap and I hate Country music. The cords grate me

Mar 14, 2019, 17:03

What about Barns?

Mar 14, 2019, 19:07

Barns and I are not close!!!

Mar 14, 2019, 21:30

Mar 14, 2019, 22:37

Just can’t beat Johnny Clegg, it’s my bit of home - having grown up speaking Xhosa I understand the Zulu lyrics given the cross over of the two languages.

Johnny warms my heart

Mar 15, 2019, 08:04

Many of the bands you rate are in my opinion as average as a Jantjies or a De Allende.

Take ... Kings of Leon, Mumford & Sons, The Doors, Dave Matthews Band, Midnight Oil, Pearl Jam,  Bush, Talking Heads, Stereophonics, Counting Crows, Burning Spear, Hozier, Madness, Men at Work, Paolo Nutini, Smashing Pumpkins, Supergrass, The White Stripes, Vampire Weekend, Spin Doctors, Queens of the Stoneage, Puddle of Mud, Pixies, Nathaniel Ratliff & the Night Sweats, The Libertines, The Killers, Keane Jack Jonson, Gomez, The Fratellis, Elbow Eels, The Dead South, Cyndi Lauder, Faith No More, Crash Test Dummies, Springbok Nude Girls, Collective Soul, The Black Keys, Biffy Clyro, Benjamin Booker, Beatenberg, Arctic Monkeys, Arcade Fire, Athlete, The Presidents of the USA, The Enemy, Jake Bugg, Passenger, Kaleo, Marcy Playground.

I mean the Crash Test Dummies or The Killers or even Talking Heads and Madness ... they're not exactly top of the line artists are they now? Many are simply one hit wonders. Here today gone tomorrow. They aren't consistently able to hit the charts with anything of substance after their initial break through.

I wouldn't  pay good money to go watch Madness or The White Stripes or even Kings Of Leon.

They're simply boring ... and by a long shot not in the same league as say a Eric Clapton or a Bob Dylan or a Fleetwood Mac.

They cannot be compared to a Billy Idol, Billy Joel, Bob Seger, Bruce Springsteen, Bryan Adams, Chris De Burg, CCR, David and David, David Bowie, Don Henley, The Eagles, Electric Light Orchestra, Elton John, Foreigner, Genesis, Jimmy Cliff, Joe Jackson, Journey, Lady Gaga, Leo Sayer, Leonard Cohen, Madonna, Michael Jackson, Mike Batt, Three Doors Down, ACDC, Aerosmith, Alpha Blondy, Nina Simone, Paul Simon, Simon and Garfunkel, Phil Colins, Prince and the Revolution, Ray Charles, Richard Marx, Rodriquez, The Rolling Stones, Roxette, Santana, Simply Red, Stevie Wonder, Neil Young, Super Tramp, Sting and the Police, Dire Straits, Pink Floyd, The Moody Blues, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Vaya Con Dios, Whitney Houston, Celine Dion, Seal, Robert Palmer, Rapid Eye Movement, Gotye, Rick Springfield, Chris Rea ... but to mention a few.

Dave your take on music is not much different to your choice of some very ordinary rugby players.

In the end .. we all have our favourites ... take Jaluka as an example ... Johnny Clegg and his band were good ... fun to watch live ... but nowhere close to someone like Bob Seger or Tom Petty.

Each to his own in the end.    

Mar 15, 2019, 08:08

Dave ... Many of the bands you rate are in my opinion as average as a Jantjies or a De Allende.

Take ... Kings of Leon, Mumford & Sons, The Doors, Dave Matthews Band, Midnight Oil, Pearl Jam,  Bush, Talking Heads, Stereophonics, Counting Crows, Burning Spear, Hozier, Madness, Men at Work, Paolo Nutini, Smashing Pumpkins, Supergrass, The White Stripes, Vampire Weekend, Spin Doctors, Queens of the Stoneage, Puddle of Mud, Pixies, Nathaniel Ratliff & the Night Sweats, The Libertines, The Killers, Keane Jack Jonson, Gomez, The Fratellis, Elbow Eels, The Dead South, Cyndi Lauder, Faith No More, Crash Test Dummies, Springbok Nude Girls, Collective Soul, The Black Keys, Biffy Clyro, Benjamin Booker, Beatenberg, Arctic Monkeys, Arcade Fire, Athlete, The Presidents of the USA, The Enemy, Jake Bugg, Passenger, Kaleo, Marcy Playground.

I mean the Crash Test Dummies or The Killers or even Talking Heads and Madness ... they're not exactly top of the line artists are they now? Many are simply one hit wonders. Here today gone tomorrow. They aren't consistently able to hit the charts with anything of substance after their initial break through.

I wouldn't  pay good money to go watch Madness or The White Stripes or even Kings Of Leon.

They're simply boring ... and by a long shot not in the same league as say a Eric Clapton or a Bob Dylan or a Fleetwood Mac.

They cannot be compared to a Billy Idol, Billy Joel, Bob Seger, Bruce Springsteen, Bryan Adams, Chris De Burg, CCR, David and David, David Bowie, Don Henley, The Eagles, Electric Light Orchestra, Elton John, Foreigner, Genesis, Jimmy Cliff, Joe Jackson, Journey, Lady Gaga, Leo Sayer, Leonard Cohen, Madonna, Michael Jackson, Mike Batt, Three Doors Down, ACDC, Aerosmith, Alpha Blondy, Nina Simone, Paul Simon, Simon and Garfunkel, Phil Colins, Prince and the Revolution, Ray Charles, Richard Marx, Rodriquez, The Rolling Stones, Roxette, Santana, Simply Red, Stevie Wonder, Neil Young, Super Tramp, Sting and the Police, Dire Straits, Pink Floyd, The Moody Blues, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Vaya Con Dios, Whitney Houston, Celine Dion, Seal, Robert Palmer, Rapid Eye Movement, Gotye, Rick Springfield, Chris Rea ... but to mention a few.

Dave your take on music is not much different to your choice of some very ordinary rugby players.

In the end .. we all have our favourites ... take Jaluka as an example ... Johnny Clegg and his band were good ... fun to watch live ... but nowhere close to someone like Bob Seger or Tom Petty.

Each to his own in the end.    

Mar 15, 2019, 08:55

Don't forget Chicago when I think of the Eagles I also think of them..... MOTOWN!!!

Gladys Knight & the Pips, Diana Ross & the Supremes, Lionel Richie & the Commodores, the Pointer Sisters, the Temptations, Boyz 11 Men, DeBarge, Donna Summer, Bobby Darin, the Easybeats, Brian McKnight, Babyface, the Four Tops, Marvin Gaye, Toni Braxton, Smokey Robinson, Kiki Dee, Frankie Valli & the Four Seasons, 98 degrees.............................

The Beatles, the Who, the Hollies, the BeeGees.............

.............and Bob Marley :)

Mar 15, 2019, 09:20

Celine Dion??? really, she sounds like a strangled cat and is truely awful.

Dont know about SA but Talking Heads were huge in NZ back in the day and definetly not a one hit wonder band

Mar 15, 2019, 09:21

Kinda disappointed that Korn doesn't appear in any of those lists. 

Slipknot, Pantera, Linkin Park, Papa Roach, 5 Finger Death Punch and P.O.D.

Maybe I missed it but I didn't see Sound Garden either.

Also I would add The Prodigy even if they were a part of the rave scene. RIP firestarter.

Mar 15, 2019, 09:23

Oh and Crowded House how could I forget them??!!!!!

Mar 15, 2019, 09:28

Xavi, agree totally with all of those.

Also can add some Kiwi classic's with Mi-sex, Th Dudes, The Chills, The Bats, The Skeptics, Dance Exponents, Straight Jacket fits. Damn what memories those bands bring back

Mar 15, 2019, 10:52

@CC,

“......,2nd spot right beside David Bowie's music from the 70's”

I have no idea how many times I have watched this clip but it is a lot  .

Mar 15, 2019, 11:18

Brilliant Ceradyne ... love his music. All of it.

Heroes was massive.

It's called talent.

Talking Heads had 1 album that was worth listening to and my favourite track on that album was ... "The Lady Don't Mind"

Other than that, the lead singer sounded as if he'd caught his nuts in a vice.

That album came out and put them on the world stage ... and then they vanished and were never able to produce anything that could match it ... hence "One Hit Wonder".

Crusader Fan ... dancing around the fire at the dead of night, to the beat of a single drum, wearing a loincloth, and your neighbours short rib as a nose decoration, isn't going to help you understand the vocal talent that ladies like Celine Dion have.

You should seriously consider leaving your mud hut and join the rest of modern society.

Just saying.

It is also a proven fact that the noise that bands like SlipKnot produce have caused severe brain damage across the globe. My brother is one of them and funny enough he too is currently living in New Zealand.

Wow ...

Mar 15, 2019, 16:45

CC you clearly are as music ignorant as you are rugby.

Saying that the likes of Talking Heads, The Killers and Madness were or are one hit wonders - wow, that’s not ignorance that’s just plain stupidity.

So Kings of Leon and Mumford & Sons are boring and you bang on about Billy Idol, Bryan Adams etc......bwahhhaaaaaa.....fuck me, seriously it’s not worth my effort.

All I can say is your choices don’t begin to compare with mine.....boring is defined by Whitney Houston, Celine Deon etc.

You are a joke

You need to Log in to reply.