RooiUrinal’s confession for the record

Forum » Rugby » RooiUrinal’s confession for the record

Oct 26, 2016, 15:53

' RE: The problem of prescription painkiller addiction in the NFL May 26, 2016, 20:06:03 I'm going to voice the minority opinion here and state that marijuana SHOULD be banned.

Okay, before you rip into me, let me say the following . . .

I'd far rather have a conversation with someone who is stoned than someone who is drunk.

It's much easier to give up weed than it is to give up alcohol (Don't know about you guys but I don't know too many reformed alcoholics).

I'd far, far, far rather be driving on the road with someone who is stoned than someone who is drunk.

. . . BUT . . .

I know weed is also regarded as a gateway drug which is why most people regard it as dangerous but in my never humble opinion, the real danger of weed (and why it should be banned) is because it sucks all the ambition out of you.

For the record, I'm 53 years old. I gave up weed about 25 years ago, I gave up tobacco about 10 years ago and (contrary to popular board opinion) I'm a very moderate drinker. By moderate I mean I have a glass of wine with dinner and the occasional beer. I hardly ever touch spirits but always have a gin and tonic or two in the slow lounge before I fly (I'm a white-knuckle flier) and I sometimes have a Klippies and coke when I watch the Bokke.

I think the fact that society says alcohol is okay but marijuana is bad is pretty stupid but I will concede that alcohol is less harmful in moderation.

Having said that, I think the penalty for drinking and driving should be a lot more severe . . . as it is in most civilized countries.'

Oct 26, 2016, 16:00

Thanks Moz....and I think that was a good post by Rooi, but I don't agree with all the views expressed.

Oct 26, 2016, 16:10

Why should we beilieve the message, when he has just denied even posting all this confession stuff. And what's the difference between his redemption and all religious material he is always putting down as "happy clappy" pablum. And why is he posting it on the Rugby Board when he attacks everybody else for not staying on rugby topics.

My guess is his substance abuse problems are far greater than this post would suggest.

Oct 26, 2016, 16:19

Moffie, I know you suffer from a rather poor education and your command of English is barely adequate, but understand what the word "confess" means before you make an even bigger fool of yourself than you already have . . . I mean, you haven't even finished wiping all the egg off your stupid fat face since the SA rugby awards confirmed what a complete and utter idiot you are.

Oct 26, 2016, 16:20

Nice try Urinal. It's never the act that sinks them, it's lying about it.....if you simply admitted you had commented on your drug use it would have been no big deal. Denying you said it tells everybody you want to bury the confession and that you are willing to tell your fellow members a bare faced lie to do that.

Oct 26, 2016, 16:26

"Nice try Urinal."

Actually, Moffie, I'm not trying hard at all. I don't need to. You and your Gimps bring all this embarrassment on yourselves without too much help from me.

Like I've explained to you before, stick to your own weight division. Stick to showing off and boasting in front of your Gimps and exchanging schoolboy insults with ou Maaik. You're not ready for the step up in class . . . not by a long shot!

Oct 26, 2016, 16:36

I reckon even a psychiatrist would find it incredibly hard to justify why any sane individual would want to name themselves "Urinal Mint"

I have no doubt, that they would be the first to voice their serious concerns of the mental stability of someone who voluntarily decides to call themselves that name.

I still struggle to understand why he names himself something that is p!ssed on every single day and night by random strange men.

Must be something from his childhood

Oct 26, 2016, 16:39

Class Urinal Mint? Liars have no class.

Oct 26, 2016, 17:37

Having the tough job of keeping the urinal environment fresh? Lots of Freud wannabes here?

Oct 26, 2016, 17:48

It's honest work....a contribution to society. Cant say urinal mints add anything to the process, other than turning yellow and disappearing as things get hot.

Oct 26, 2016, 21:29

"Must be something from his childhood"

That's what I've always believed, it goes deep into his childhood, surrounded by Liars and Hypocrites he was, that's where he learnt to hate and despise but because he's from such low class breeding stock he in turn developed those same habits. He always also mentions "class" as if he has any, delusional of course because he's too low a breed to have any, still the desire, perhaps craving is there.....so sad to see what a classless mess he's become.

How's the snooping going UrinalRooi? Found any new photo's or "dirt" to share with your fellow posters?

Oct 27, 2016, 07:26

"Found any new photo's or "dirt" to share with your fellow posters?"

If I did, are you giving me permission to share it?

It's another one of those simple "yes" or "no" questions, Dense . . . you know, the ones you always dodge like the weak little coward you are.

Oct 27, 2016, 11:31

You wear the title of Social Media Snooper with a great deal of pride.

Funny how you always allude to living an interesting life,  snooping must be part of it.

Oct 27, 2016, 11:38

Okay, you've said all that already . . . now answer the question . . . are you giving me permission to put up any pictures or "dirt" I find on you?

Oct 27, 2016, 11:41

Go and play your pathetic games with someone else you pathetic low life.

are you giving me permission nyaaah nyaaah nyaaah

Oct 27, 2016, 11:43

You asked the question, Dense . . . "Found any new photo's or "dirt" to share with your fellow posters?"

Why did you ask that if the answer makes you burst into tears?

So I can go ahead then?

Oct 27, 2016, 11:45

Then answer the question....a yes or no will do Bwhahahahaha

Oct 27, 2016, 11:50

Okay, let the record show that Dense specifically asked me if I'd found out any more information about him (or other posters) and after being asked on two occasions, did not forbid me to put up this information.

Fair comment?

Any other objections? Anyone?

Oct 27, 2016, 11:52

That's a blatant lie, you're just itching to put my personal information on an open forum. I have not given you the permission to do so and if you do and I find it is in anyway damaging to me I will take it further.

Oct 27, 2016, 11:56

Oh, so that's a "no" then? Okay . . . just wondering why you asked the question in that case.

Is that normal practice for you to ask someone a question and then threaten legal action if they answer it?

LMAO!

Oct 27, 2016, 12:29

Rooinek

RE: Rooirinal's confession for the record
October 27, 2016, 11:50:04

Okay, let the record show that Dense specifically asked me if I'd found out any more information about him (or other posters) and after being asked on two occasions, did not forbid me to put up this information.

Fair comment?

Any other objections? Anyone?

Man oh man.....

Who would have thought it would be possible to sink any lower than you already have in the last 24 hours.

Wow !

Oct 27, 2016, 12:43

Pfffffffffhahahahahaha!

It's really not very difficult to picture Dumb Ass as the class tell-tale . . . that kid in the class when he saw someone doing something wrong would start waving his hand and say "Oooooh, I'm telling, I'm telling" . . . you know the type . . . despised by his fellow pupils and the teachers alike.

Oct 27, 2016, 13:00

Something happened to you P!ss Mint........ a long time ago..... probably in the showers during gym class with the older boys.

I think you had no option at all but to pick up that soap whenever it was deliberately dropped by the bigger boys.

That would explain the drugs at a young age, the constant drinking, even now, and the low self esteem you have always had, leading to you referring to yourself as a Urinal Mint that various strange random men piss all over when they are inebriated like you always are during the day and night.

Smelly, Filthy, performing some arbitrary role in helping keep things fresh, but in reality, just a soggy disgusting small block of nothing stuck in the path of a regular stream of warm urine.

Yep, that's you to a tee

Oct 27, 2016, 13:09

Translation: "And Miss . . . Miss . . . do you know what else Rooinek did? He called himself a naughty name! I heard him Miss, it's true. He was rude . . . and Miss . . . sniff . . . he's always mean to me! Boohoohoo . . . it's not fair!"

Oct 27, 2016, 13:51

Ok ... so you enjoyed a spliff and had a few beers to many. 

Sounds like my days back in the army.

Sure brings back some fond memories ... not that I'd want those days back again.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaaaaa!!!

Pity one has to grow up some time, huh?

Oct 27, 2016, 14:22

So CC

What fabricated info was made up by posters here, as per your accusation?.

Are you at least man enough to admit when you get it wrong?

Oct 27, 2016, 16:00

That's a laugh.

Are you expecting me to apologise to YOU?

What makes you think you deserve an apology? 

You were as much in the dark as I was so do me a favour ... go strutt your stuff elsewhere.

Oct 27, 2016, 16:35

Carbuncle you asked us to produce evidence Rooi-urinal confessed on the Board....you have beeen served. And now you are rushing to the defence of your Urinal Mint. That of course speaks to his need.

Game. Set and match.

Oct 27, 2016, 16:44

I'm not sure if you noticed ... but I was speaking to Dumb Ass.

He had a lot to say ...based on hearsay alone ... nothing more ... and because of it, no apology is necessary ... so I'm afraid that the match is still very much in progress.

That's your problem, Faggot. You tend to count your chickens before they've hatched.

Oct 27, 2016, 16:48

Girls, Girls, Girls.

Just a reminder that this is a rugby site not a girly dirty washing site.

I know it is extremely difficult to communicate most of the time with certain members but lets get back to rugby/cricket.

We all have done some silly things in our past but that's life for u....without exception.

Cheers and have a good day.

Vasbyt.

Oct 27, 2016, 16:57

Not hearsay Carbuncle ....memory. Now confirmed....a decent man would apologize.

Oct 27, 2016, 17:57

". . . a decent man would apologize."

If Moffie and his Gimps got their way, this board would be a Nirvana song!

Oct 27, 2016, 18:20

Put it another way....."the penitent man will pass"

Oct 28, 2016, 02:14

Nothing new around town, Moz....nice of you to put the animals back in their cage.:P

On another note, did you travel Spain? Think you might have mentioned Barcelona..yes?

Oct 28, 2016, 03:19

Only Madrid and Pamplona.....the better half had an art show in Barcelona I couldn't make.

Oct 28, 2016, 03:36

Madrid will be part of our tour, Pamplona is not....I'm curious about the latter. Read a book once, can't remember the title or author and I think it gave the impression that it was a bit of a Hippie town back in the '70s?? What were your impressions?
We'll be there for a month taking in Portugal as well with enough time to do other places on the fly.

Oct 28, 2016, 03:56

My trip was to a plant we had in the region, but we stayed in Pamplona.....walked the route of the Bull run and were first into the restaurant at 9 pm. They had wonderful carved beef and a decent bed in the hotel. To be honest given the choice, I would pick Madrid.

Oct 28, 2016, 20:26

"Read a book once, can't remember the title or author and I think it gave the impression that it was a bit of a Hippie town back in the '70s?? "

The Drifters, James Michener.

Oct 28, 2016, 20:35

Rooi, so you and Denny have something positive in common?

Oct 28, 2016, 20:52

It's a good book. The fact that Dense can't remember the title or the author speaks volumes . . . but credit to the half-wit that he at least knows of it. 

I read that book at least 20 years ago and I've never got around to visiting Spain but the town of Torremolinos is still on my future radar thanks to that book. 

Oct 29, 2016, 01:16

The Drifters, James Michener.

Well done, yes that's the one.

Listen up Rooi, thanks for taking a keen interest in my posts, suddenly there's hope that you might learn something.

As for you ever getting to Torremolinos...forget it....you're stuck in Diepsloot with a fat mortgage around your skinny neck so it's never going to happen.

Anyway, just to keep this friendly let me assure you that I won't be thinking of you when I'm laying on a beach somewhere in Spain:D

Adios

Oct 29, 2016, 01:54

Denny, the wife and I visited Granada & Malaga, both are well worth the time. I had no idea how advanced the Moors were & the extent of their influence until I visited these two cities. Madrid was fine too but I preferred Barcelona.

Oct 29, 2016, 02:29

Torremolinos is as you probably know on the Costa Del Sol in Andaluscia(Marbella, Malagar and Torremolinos) we stayed in Malagar.I think it's Spain's version of the French Reviera. Also there's a fabulous town called Benehavis(built in 1984) not too far away, it only has 2 streets filled with the most sensational restaurants. Have most of the popular cities covered so I was just looking for those off the track places to fill up a few days.
There's just something about Spain, to me it's special.

Oct 29, 2016, 03:00

We drove our car & the trip also included Seville & Cordoba, it was a fantastic trip. Now we are back in the US after 14 years so we will rediscover this country.:P

Oct 29, 2016, 04:25

whereabouts in the States?

Oct 31, 2016, 07:44

CleanCut

RE: Rooirinal's confession for the record
October 27, 2016, 16:44:24

I'm not sure if you noticed ... but I was speaking to Dumb Ass.

He had a lot to say ...based on hearsay alone ... nothing more ... and because of it, no apology is necessary ... so I'm afraid that the match is still very much in progress.

That's your problem, Faggot. You tend to count your chickens before they've hatched.

Lol, sorry, been away on a golf trip

Are you seriously this dumb CC?

I lead you down the garden path, the typical hook - line - and sinker, but with you it included the boat house and jetty as well.

In my one post I mentioned, that I was waiting for exactly that moment... you know, the one where you went ballistic in your post accusing people of fabricating stuff.

Toooooo easy, and if you think I didn't know where that original post was, I could prove it extremely easy.

What a plank..... you didn't just walk into this wall, you sprinted into it.

Oct 31, 2016, 15:28

Well he says..."based on hearsay alone....nothing more....and because of it, no apology is necessary".

Okay, but now we have the actual post Rooiurinal made, not hearsay any more. So according to this sickening suck-up's own logic.....he owes you an apology.

Oct 31, 2016, 16:15

I must say, at least it was a very interesting and entertaining fishing exercise.

I don't expect any apology from this idiot who professes to have so much integrity, yet at the very first opportunity, threw it out the window and under the bus so he could stand by his lying matey here 

I'm guessing his moral and ethical boundary lines also shift depending on his daily personal circu.mstances 

LMAO

Oct 31, 2016, 16:58

"LMAO"

Dumb Ass, I think you can lose the LMAOs and the LMFAOs. I very much doubt if anyone is buying it. 

I think by now most people recognise you as a very angry person who has a fixation with me and anyone who doesn't share in your sanctimonious rants about me. 

Look, I'm beyond any retaliation when it comes to you and you may have noticed that I no longer poke you with a stick just to see how quickly you can unravel and fly into a frothing rage . . . I've actually reached a point where I just feel sorry for you and your rather sad and pathetic lack of a life beyond this message board.

I'm not trying to be mean when I tell you that you're wasting your time trying to pretend you're laughing at the world, I'm actually trying to help you look like less of a d!ckhead . . . so work with me. I'm sure together we can at least reduce your rage levels to some sort of controlled fury.

Are you at least willing to try?

Oct 31, 2016, 17:12

LMAO

Of course P!ss Mint.... of course

Two posts conclusively showed what a blatant compulsive repetitive liar you are.

Say what you want.....  try twist it anyway you want to...... the posts are there.

I just laugh hysterically when you take down your board mates with you as well though, you know..... those ones who vehemently back you to the hilt, until the sh!t hits the fan and then the realisation finally hits them straight between the eyes...... that you sold them down the river

You know.... just like you did to CC here

You are a Mint Rooi Rooi, a true P!ss Mint

LMFAO

Oct 31, 2016, 17:20

The liar Rooiurinalmint tries to deflect.....the usual tired arguments ....DA doesnt have a life beyond the Board, that despite the fact that he has a third of Urinal's postings. LMAOFY& Y.

Oct 31, 2016, 18:29

"I just laugh hysterically . . ."

No, I think we've established that you're not laughing at all, you're purple-faced and fuming and there is steam coming out of your ears.

I think you need to accept the basic truths before we can make any progress, Dumb Ass. Baby steps!

Oct 31, 2016, 18:52

DA fuming? I doubt it, but I'm pretty convinced you are just sitting there smoking weed and gurgling down cheap alcohol. Enjoy.

Nov 01, 2016, 01:07

The facts are there plain and simple for all to see......UrinalRooi is an unashamed liar and  Clean Cut is an unashamed Ars.elicker.

Have we missed anything?...would anyone dare to dispute the facts?

Speak now.

Otherwise it's case closed.

Nov 01, 2016, 07:28

Apr 07, 2021, 18:36

Ou koeie bump!:devil:

You need to Log in to reply.