SA Back up players for WC

Forum » Rugby » SA Back up players for WC

Sep 02, 2019, 19:24

Has anybody heard anything about who will be the back\up players on Erasmus's list?   All Erasmus said he wants players to continue playing for the period up to and during the WC,

I guess Damian Willemse is one of those - he will be playing for Saracens until January 2020 - so to my mind he is one of the back-ups.  

Sep 02, 2019, 23:24

Willemse will be on his bench in Green Point. Another Muck pick in the pasture.

Sep 03, 2019, 00:44

Are you really dim or just plain stupid - Idiot Speaker?  

Sep 03, 2019, 00:47

No....the real moron was the guy who suggested Willemse was going to be picked and Jantjies was at risk. There's world class stoopid!

Sep 03, 2019, 01:20

No the real idiot was the one who insisted on providing false match reports and ratings on Frans Steyn and insisted on him being in the squad,  What I wrote said clearly there is a remote chance that Jantjies may be cut out of the squad because of his tendency to fold under pressure.  

Erasmus made a huge mistake in picking the totally useless Steyn - who cannot even make his club side in France and who is jobhunting at present.  

AO realized that he wrote so much totally deluded BS on site - he has gone quiet.   You should also  go quiet for a while - maybe for a week or so - and then think before you make further idiotic postings,

Friday is the next reminder of the Japan  Debacle of 2015,   You must start praying that the Japan Debacle is repeated or you will need a double dosage of  Stupid Pills to help you get over what will follow.        

Sep 03, 2019, 01:53

Boring Muck, repetitive boring drivel....but, say, tell us about your man Rublev.

Sep 03, 2019, 02:28

Did he not beat Federer in a recent tournament - I am sure he did.  So as uninformed you are iro rugby - you are even worse in the case of cricket and tennis. 

I started this thread to get a response  about the back-up list of the Springboks RWC squad - but the drivel you wrote about - Idiot Speaker take your stupid pills asap,   

Sep 03, 2019, 02:42

Bit out of date Muck, but what else is new.

You need to Log in to reply.