Sanele Nohamba - 64kg @ 5'4 Four

Forum » Rugby » Sanele Nohamba - 64kg @ 5'4 Four

Sep 02, 2019, 04:03

A mini-me. Is he the smallest player in World Rugby? He looks good though, very quick at the base of the ruck. 

There is certainly more depth of black players in more positions than ever before, giving the SuperRugby and Boks teams a larger talent pool to choose from. 

Sanele Nohamba

Sep 02, 2019, 10:11

Yes indeed but are they merit selections. Our Supr Rugby level just keep dropping. Likewise the once hugely respected Currie is now very poor.

Rassie is a genius for getting the Boks to look reasonable. 

Sep 02, 2019, 11:44

Beenkop not only are you a bigoted homophobic twat you are also a racist - fuck me is there any substance to you?

The ironic thing is you are all this in the name of religion

If ever there was an advert against Christianity it’s you - you serve your God so well - keep up the good work Beenkop he must be proud of you!!!

Luckily for you, you keep proving he does not exist for if he did you would not be mouthing the bigoted bile you do

Sep 02, 2019, 21:19

When I said depth, I meant merit selections, in all positions. 

Lomu at 120KG was almost double the weight of Sanele Nohambe. That huge Crusaders wing about 4 years ago, was around 130kg and double his weight.  

No way Nohambe could do a front-on tackle of a bigger backline player, he would have to use his speed and tackle from the side or behind and trip up the ball carrier.

You need to Log in to reply.