You need to LOG IN to reply.

Seb I sent you a registered letter last week Friday

Forum » Rugby » Seb I sent you a registered letter last week Friday

Jun 06, 2019, 14:59

Please let me know whether you have received it,   

Jun 06, 2019, 15:32

Thank you Mike...I have not been up and running for a couple of days, my wife is visiting her father and her brother and just my luck I was smitten with the worst gastric flu I can ever remember...it's terrible you cannot eat you cannot walk or drive in case you shit your pants and you cannot hold a piss...you cannot sleep for the pain and going to the lou is an unpleasant business.

My thoughtful wife left so anti-biotics for this type of thing but I was not sure because I'll learn Cyrillic alphabet but has now Whatts App me instructions. I went to the chemist today but it was a nightmare my GP is on holiday.

But anyway Mike I'm a  tough survivor...went through a tough bacterial infection which only 1 in 4 survive...necrotising faciitis.

Hopefully tomorrow I can soldier on and collect it.

Thank you Michael, you are an officer and gentleman.

Jun 06, 2019, 16:42

Hope you are well now - so get going my friend.

Jun 06, 2019, 17:51

Get well soon Seb! 

Jun 07, 2019, 08:51

Thanks chaps...the anti-biotics seem to be working and I will go to my box at Hillcrest and look, Mike.

Sjoe...that was a week of torture, wouldn't wish that upon my worst enemy...there are are some very bad bugs around today and even life threatening.

Jun 07, 2019, 09:12

You'll need a good multi-vitamin to boost your system.

I bet you're feeling totally drained now.

I hope it's not a bug making it's rounds.

I found that regular glasses of wine keep the bug inebriated and so lessens the symptoms a tad.

Besides, taking a lot of fluids is always recommended.

Jun 07, 2019, 09:25

When you live below the mountain and it's spraying like a fountain...diarrhea!

:) 

Sounds harsh man.

In our family, aside from other meds, we mere made to deal with it by literally drinking as much water as we could. If it's bad enough you'll just end up shitting clear water. The trick is to keep doing it over and over. 

Literally flushing yourself continuously for a day or two.

Probably not sound medical advice but it worked well enough.

Jun 07, 2019, 10:01

...glad you survided Seb...bizarre thread, didn't expext this much sharing when I opened it...BTW, I had some chili poppers last night...

Jun 07, 2019, 10:48

Some TLC from your better half works wonders too Seb.... although I’m sure you already know that. Keep well.

Jun 07, 2019, 10:49

Chili poppers??

Jun 07, 2019, 11:49

... I think it's to prevent ring sting, Lara. Draad's just being careful.

Jun 07, 2019, 12:02

Jun 07, 2019, 12:06

For the sake of consistency, should this post with zero rugby content that is more about Tit's bowel movements not also be moved to the Trumpet? 

Jun 07, 2019, 12:24

Ok sourgrapes, fair enough.

Well Michael is the most purist contributor to rugby and cricket and it was a lovely gesture. And just to clear up this mistake made by the it and editor of this site because I registered the name General Tito and in case you don't know who he was, read the history of the late Yugoslavia.

But they blundered and I requested in several letters politely to fix it but as usual it fell on deaf ears...they care very little about members needs as we saw just the other day...running a website forum is just passive income for them so they can disappear on the golf course as often as they like.

Ed either does not hear our requests and respects it or his system is limited or could not really care and is very sloppy in running it.

Jun 07, 2019, 13:38

General Tit,

Did you get that Brooklax I sent in the post?  I did not know your address, but assumed the postman would know where the only person in the world that could not spell Tito lived.

By the way, you can change your name yourself on this board, without having to bother the site admin team.

Furthermore, I recall you saying that you lost your password, and this is why you created a 2 new accounts. (one of which was voted off the board).  So in actual fact, you are aware that you can change your name yourself, but pretending that the blame for this horrific blunder is actually the fault of the site admin.,..

That is like blaming the inventors of toilet paper about forgetting to wipe your arse...

https://www.ruckersforum.com/users/generaltit

Jun 07, 2019, 13:54

Seb

Thanks for the compliment - but I am not as pure as I should be.   I sometimes eat "space cookies" that remove virtually all my aches and pains caused by advancing age   Have been advised to eat same and it works wonders,     

Jun 07, 2019, 13:55

LMAO!

Nice one Sharkbok.

Tit is a self-important ingrate who gets a forum like this for free without paying a red cent courtesy of the Mods who maintain it as a part time favour for us posters and who still yaps away at the Mods as if they owe him something.

Tit, the very simple solution if you don't like this site or the Mods who run it should be obvious even to someone of very limited intelligence like yourself. If you don't like it then exercise your inalienable right to shove off.

Duh-huh!

Jun 07, 2019, 14:34

Sharkbok it did not work for some reason and I wrote to the IT Administrator and ED privately to change it internally from Generaltit to Seb, either that or delete all threads...not a word...useless.

For arse-creeping Rooinek who curries favour with Ed and who accuses Denny and others of being Mozarts sycophants is just another example how you practise hypocrisy and are certainly devoid of human understanding and ability to discern because your self-centredness has blinded you.

You simply cannot communicate at all...you are blind as can be and just see what you want to see...a real no-man man sitting in your nowhere land.

I'm not going to waste anymore time...you never win arguments with fools.

Anyway Mike thankyou for your gift, I picked it up and we certainly will enjoy watching these great Russian classics...I know Elena will love it...I know she's seen a lot of these classics in Russia but to have have them on a stick is precious.

I'm just sorry that genuine thanks for thoughtful kindness and genuine extension of goodwill to Elena and her folk has turned out like this. There are genuinely very mentally sick and impaired people on this board. It's not funny and if Ed/Mod is too weak to either eradicate it or severely correct it I'm gone forever and I'll never come back...you cannot offer this guy the olive branch without him crapping all over it. You cannot enjoy it...he pokes his snout into everything private...a nasty piece. If Ed does nothing I'm not going to stand for this abuse.

Anyway, nevertheless I will keep in correspondence with you and hopefully visit you in Riverdale.

Jun 07, 2019, 15:18

So you are now giving the site admin ultimatums after blaming them for calling yourself General Tit. 

You believe the site admins spend their days on the golf course from the passive income created from this site- and even though it is not as if the website has millions of users to serve adverts to. 

You expect the admins to be at your call at every whim, whenever you lose your password or insist on wanting to be General Tit. Is this an army general, or is it you just generally being a tit? 

Jun 07, 2019, 17:35

Aag fok Snark, get off your sea horse!

Jun 07, 2019, 22:08

Seb, wipe ya arse & collect your letter ..... don't they have home deliveries?

Jun 07, 2019, 22:24

Blob, I take it that you haven't been surprised by any bowel movements of late?

Jun 07, 2019, 22:34

Draad, when you sit on the can elevate your knees higher than your hips ...... v.good for your poeping wellbeing.

Jun 07, 2019, 22:37

I appreciate the tips...thanks...I think...

Jun 07, 2019, 22:45

No, I'm seri-aaas, it could add years to your life ...... google my bro.

Jun 07, 2019, 22:51

I don't think I want to live that long!:'(

Jun 07, 2019, 23:01

Don't you start! We've enough members suffering with mental issues ...... vasbyt, remember Wolraad Woltemade & nb. when performing your deep-breathing exercises ensure that your exhalation is longer than the inhalation.

Jun 08, 2019, 00:44

Jun 08, 2019, 11:09

Blob ... that's a squat.

I have a question. Do you squat on the toilet .. with your feet on the seat?

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Most of the warehouse guys at work do the same. We keep replacing the seats because of it.

No matter how many times one explains it to them, they keep squatting and we keep replacing the seats.

You would fit right in at work, bro.

Jun 08, 2019, 11:28

Awesome band, Draad.

Takes me back to the days when I was young and handsome.

You need to Log in to reply.