Shit Stick

Forum » Rugby » Shit Stick

Jul 26, 2022, 14:43

I don't know if you okes ever found yourself in the bush without and bog roll when answering natures call for a number 2 but then realized that you will need to wipe your with some sticks

Well, I keep seeing Stick making a lot of noise in the media talking kak. 

So he is the genius behind our kicking game and also our razzle dazzle attacking game. 

It is not the first time that we had an AA coach brought in to improve the ratings. 

Way back when, the first year Jake was in charge, the Boks won the Tri nations. They got there because of bonus points for tries scored. Probably the best attacking team with the likes of Jean and Jacques Fourie on the wing and De Wet Barry and Marius Joubert in the center.

A year later , Alastair Coetzee got appointed as the new backline coach and it all went down hill from there. Jake managed to get Eddie Jones for the WC and all of a sudden we were scoring tries again and played fantastic backline rugby. Butch James became a revelation at 10. 

Fast forward 4 years and after the Heineke disaster and losing to Eddie Jones Japan. After that disaster we had the arrival of the very same coach, Alistair Coetzee. The same coach that made the Stormers the least attacking team in Super Rugby. However, he was lumbered with Stick as his backline coach. Together they achieved a 33% win record. Stick got dropped and in came Swys and Brendan Venter. We did a little better and went up to 53%. But not without record defeats. 

Rassie showed up but we only won 50% of our games due to testing out players but we still had a decent attack. A year later we achieved a 88% win record thanks to Swys. But Swys left after the WC.

Now fast forward to today and since the world cup and no Swys, our record has dropped down to 60% and at one point, 53%. 

Still not where we should be. We have gone back to the skop en donner tactics. 

Now we have this piece of shit telling us that we are not focusing on the All Blacks!!!!

Fuck me sideways. We should never have thrown that game against the Welsh, pick out of form players at 10 or pick too many foreign based players that hardly played all season . 

But one thing is for certain, we need an attack coach and Shit Stick is not it

Jul 26, 2022, 18:30

Kornkob having trouble with his korn shoot, well isn't that sad. Coetzee was Jake's assistant in 2004 you faggot. Now spin a revised version of that horseshit. Or better yet, flush yourself down the fucking toilet. There's a good lad. 

Jul 26, 2022, 19:01

2004 - 12 tries
2005 - 6 tries
2006 - 11 tries
2007 - 6 tries

Doesn't anyone do their fucking homework before posting shit?? 

Jul 27, 2022, 00:19

Cunt

Jul 27, 2022, 00:29

What Wikipedia don't tell you is that Coetzee only joined at the end of 2004. He wasn't part of the original coaching team

Jul 27, 2022, 14:22

No he didn't you fucking ball sack. And besides the attacking structures were ALL Jake from 2004 to 2007. The Brumbie fusion he built. Man, have some dignity and dive back into your dung heap Kornkob. I remember OS said that Eddie being there gave them more confidence that they were doing things the right way. Eddie said he didn't do a lot. Fucking hell, you klowns don't have a clue. Fucking hilarious! 

Jul 27, 2022, 15:31

Stick is being groomed to take over the Boks as part of the strategic transformation objectives. 

Jul 27, 2022, 17:23

Exactly my fear sharkbok, so  we already had two failed transformation coaches and several failed white coaches at the boks.

At least Piet Helium won the junior world champs and had a somewhat decent win record with some serious highlights.  Not that I would  credit him as that was a  team built by Jake and started to nose dive after the Lions tour. Looks like history is repeating itself  again. 

Jul 27, 2022, 17:24

But now with a coach  with no credentials  other than creating time within the bok setup.  

That said, coetzee had a  number of coaching gigs and eventually ended up at the Stormers. Not that I was a  fan of his  style  of play or thought he brought the best out of players

You need to Log in to reply.