1. Gerhard Steenkamp

2. Grobelaar

3. Wilco Louw

4. Jason Jenkins

5. Schickerling

6. Buthelezi

7. JL du Preez

8. Dan du Preez

16. Aker vd Merwe 17. Nqoboko 18. Sadie 19. Ruben Schoeman 20. Vincent Tsituka 21. Morne vd Bergh 22. Hendrikse 23. Similane

Pretty handy side

Jun 23, 2022, 11:36

There are definitely 6 or 8 players that can feel hard done by for not being included in the bok training squad. 

Moody is still relatively new, I would have put Tyrone Green at 15. 

Rohan  has had a lot of injuries  and not featured that much for Sale, but still quality. 

Serfontein has been mr consistent for Montpellier and the only Saffa left at the club. 

Tambwe has a bit of an attitude problem but gifted player. 

But I wouldn't mind having this whole team in the URC, maybe even for the Lions. Not that they are my team, I just want all SA sides to be strong

Jun 23, 2022, 16:37

Wot no JJ Englebrecht?

Jun 23, 2022, 16:53

Adi Jacobs bwhaahaaaahaaaa

Jun 24, 2022, 02:24

Adi….best stats in the 2008 TN….too subtle for you Dave. Hell you’re still punting Stepfontein.

Jun 24, 2022, 12:12

You also forgot Dilleyn Leyds and Raymond Rhule who both featured for La Rochelle and are European champs

Jun 25, 2022, 13:30

All your centres are shyte. What's the point in debating the different kinds of shit you have? Shit is shit. Simples. 

Jun 25, 2022, 14:13

Not a bad side at all, would start Vincent and Similane though....at the Moment we have so many good players that we can Field almost 3 Bok teams...Jan Serfontein had a good game in Top 14 Final...Pollard had a bit of action as sub.

Jun 25, 2022, 14:20

3 Bok teams? You're fucking dulisional. You have a job on your hands fielding ONE good Bok team. You talking like your fucking prime All Blacks! Dream on! Fucking hilarious!!! No good centres, a couple of good wings, shit halfbacks, shit fullbacks. Ill give you this, lots of depth at front row and lock. A couple of good loosies at best. Why the fuck do you think your coach plays this way huh? You think he'd play good rugby if could, but he knows your fucking limited as fuck! 

Jun 25, 2022, 14:48

Ai Rosie just give it a break....you part fanatical, part luni bin...must have some sane side about yourself?? Go take your afternoon nap...I know you drunk as a skunk:'(

Jun 26, 2022, 09:03

Adi was utterly useless there was a reason he was nicknamed revolving door

I’d like to see those stats Moz as I don’t believe it - he was too shit

You need to Log in to reply.