You need to LOG IN to reply.

So long Voldemort . . .

Forum » Rugby » So long Voldemort . . .

Mar 17, 2017, 14:11

The first poster to get booted - not for being a spammer, but for making such a pitifully poor first impression on the other posters.

DumbAss/Sonny Bill/Voldemort/Taipansy, if you're reading this, grow up, take all those chips off your shoulder and try again . . . only this time, try to talk about rugby.

No-one here gives a flying toss if your heavily moderated Kamp SS site is going down the toilet or which Facebook page you're trying to move to. You Kamp SS moles have a hugely over-inflated idea of how important you are in our lives.

Better luck next time.

Mar 17, 2017, 14:22

It's not "Dumbass/Sonny Bill...it's Taipan without a doubt.

Mar 17, 2017, 14:27

Actually no, Voldemort was definitely DumbAss. It's whether he was Taipan that's the question. He could have just lifted Taipansy's avatar.

No doubt at all that the person who signed on as "Lord Voldemort" is the same poster who posts here as "Devil's Advocate" and "Sonny Bill" . . . possibly "Admit_One" and "The Truth" as well. He may well be the Kamp SS loser Taipansy as well . . . but I'm not 100% sure about that.

Mar 17, 2017, 14:32

Taipan used to post under the nic of Lord Voldermort..trust me I remember him using that nic. It's definitely none of the others you mention.

Mar 17, 2017, 14:32

These posters who have a lot of different names must have as many email addresses. Don't you need a valid one to register?

Mar 17, 2017, 14:34

Oh right . . . and no-one would ever think of using a name that Taipan used as well as his avatar to pretend to be him!

I suspect we're both right . . . it's all the same person. I'm 100% sure that Lord Voldemort also posts as DumbAss and Sonny Bill. I'm not as sure about the others.

Mar 17, 2017, 14:35

Cloudy, anyone can create as many valid gmail/hotmail/yahoo etc. e-mail addresses as they like.

Mar 17, 2017, 14:41

Well, we can never be 100% sure, I agree....and yes I've had many a long think about one of them that you mention as being Taipan. To be honest I was tempted to front him but instead hung back. My suspicions are still there. Time will expose him.

Mar 17, 2017, 14:44

Well, I have a sure-fire way of knowing if any poster is DumbAss. I'm obviously not going to let on here what the giveaway is because he'll try disguise himself a bit better in future . . . although the truth is, he can't really help himself.

LMAO!

Mar 17, 2017, 14:48

I'm not going to declare my suspicions until I'm reasonably sure...for now it's softly, softly catch the monkey. I have plenty of patience.

Mar 17, 2017, 14:56

What a complete waste of time even opening one account is like pulling teeth. Who can be bothered? Obviously those who have nothing better to do.

Mar 17, 2017, 14:59

Harry Potter expects to sign up later today

Mar 17, 2017, 15:08

Lol@sharkbok harry.potter@hotmail.com

Mar 17, 2017, 15:14

Where is the rugby content in this posting......oops I forgot the rules only apply to others, not Urinal.

Mar 17, 2017, 15:19

Mozart....I don't think Ed will mind us showing a bit of solidarity in weeding out the wannabes on a rugby site.

Mar 17, 2017, 15:33

Hi guys

The anti-spam module was built to remove spammers.

If a "real" poster is removed again, we're going to have to remove the module.

How are we going to grow as a forum if you remove legitimate posters?

It isn't here to remove people due to personal differences.

Please abide by this simple rule.
We are generally quiet passive when it comes to our posters.

Yours in rugga
Ed

Mar 17, 2017, 15:33

Don't mind Moffie. He's so fixated on presenting me in a bad light at every opportunity he doesn't realize what a despicable hypocrite he sounds like most of the time.

Mar 17, 2017, 15:55

I agree Cloudy Ed's post says he is ok with this. But here's the thing......look at the posts in the two other sections. Only fourteen of those posts would have been current enough to be in the rugby section, but not all would have made it. And not one would have been above post 50......some imposition!

But Urinal is still lecturing posters about this.....a life of punctuation, spelling and schoolboy rules that take the spontaneity out of life. A killjoy.

Mar 17, 2017, 16:07

Hi RooiNek

With respect, you shouldn't worry about how others portray you, but rather how you portray yourself.

Don't worry how Voldemort presents you. We all have our own opinions on you already.

What's done is done, but please can all posters refrain from deleting non spammers?

Yours in rugga
Ed

Mar 17, 2017, 16:21

Agreed, otherwise it just becomes another tool of censorship. It's always amazing to me how posters who grew up in the South African censorship environment can deplore that, but be so ready to use the same tool to suppress views they don't like.

Mar 17, 2017, 16:35

I think we were too quick on the draw in xing this poster & said so on another thread. We need all the posters we can get. Anyway let's see if her rememerges under another persona.

Beeno of course voted without understanding what he was doing, seems to be a habit, lol

Mar 17, 2017, 16:38

Is that a lecture per chance?

Haaaaaaaaaahahahahaaa!!

Perhaps it's best you be quiet.

Mar 17, 2017, 16:43

Rooinek

So long Voldemort . . .
March 17, 2017, 14:11:00

DumbAss/Sonny Bill/Voldemort/Taipansy, if you're reading this, grow up, take all those chips off your shoulder and try again . . . only this time, try to talk about rugby.

Rooinek

RE: So long Voldemort . . .
March 17, 2017, 14:27:34

Actually no, Voldemort was definitely DumbAss. It's whether he was Taipan that's the question. He could have just lifted Taipansy's avatar.

No doubt at all that the person who signed on as "Lord Voldemort" is the same poster who posts here as "Devil's Advocate" and "Sonny Bill" . . . possibly "Admit_One" and "The Truth" as well. He may well be the Kamp SS loser Taipansy as well

Rooinek

March 17, 2017, 14:34:38

I'm 100% sure that Lord Voldemort also posts as DumbAss and Sonny Bill. I'm not as sure about the others.

Rooinek

March 17, 2017, 14:44:35

Well, I have a sure-fire way of knowing if any poster is DumbAss. I'm obviously not going to let on here what the giveaway is because he'll try disguise himself a bit better in future . . . although the truth is, he can't really help himself.

This is getting a bit boring now Piss Mint, especially since you, with your multiple aliases on here already, now seem to suspect all and sundry, whilst also initially denying you ever posted with those same aliases you had at the same time on this forum, until I confronted you and you had to concede and confess like a little minion to his master

First you were convinced that I was Stu, but denied that you ever said it..... only to be proven a liar by me, again !..... now this Taipansy, Admit One, and Sonny Bill, now Voldermort.....

How about a wee little game......

I provide conclusive proof here that I am not any one of these posters, and you offer a public apology on here?

The balls in your court chump

Mar 17, 2017, 16:44

Cc, we tolerate you so clearly we are willing to put up with a lot.

Mar 17, 2017, 16:48

Desnotter .....the only person I know who complains about something obtained for nothing.

Mar 17, 2017, 16:50

DA  I await the results of your challenge with some interest.

Mar 17, 2017, 16:59

mozart

March 17, 2017, 16:50:35

DA  I await the results of your challenge with some interest.

As do I Moz

I was going to do this a while back after his last accusation, but didn't bother, but he has been quite a bit more vocal on this thread about me and these "100% certain" aliases that I have....... so I decided the time is now right.

Over to you Piss Mint

Mar 17, 2017, 18:12

Thanks Edd, I was surprised that someone got axed by 5 members here (6 if you count Beenz's blunder)...some of them actually were complaining about another site banning posters?

Beenz, Rooi and Denny fronted, Who were the other 3?...I bet they were lefties.

Mar 17, 2017, 18:43

Hulle is seker maar bang vir hom Draad.

Mar 17, 2017, 19:55

Hmmm . . . I wonder how many of the indignant-sounding blowhards on here saw my first reply to Voldemort where I told him he was welcome to post on here and warned him to get 5 posts in otherwise he was liable to get banned?

And if those same foot-stampers saw his extremely rude and ill-mannered reply to me?

Well come on, Owen, Ed, Moffie and DumbAss . . . speak up . . . it's not a trick question.

Mar 17, 2017, 20:04

Oh and you have never insulted anybody.....were you deep sixed after that? One rule for the goose, another for the gander.

LMAOFY!

Mar 17, 2017, 20:13

Rooi, you can say what you want till the cows come home. Banning someone for being rude is against everything the left is supposed to stand for, but so frequently does when it suits them. The system for banning posters was created for spam bots and you and a few others abused it. You made an error in judgement in the heat of the moment. No skin off my back, but sugar-coating it now only makes it worse. Funny stuff though.

Mar 17, 2017, 20:19

F-U-C-K you all!

I'm out of here. DumbAss/Voldemort/Sonny Bill wins. I lose.

Mar 17, 2017, 20:21

Aag fok Rooi, relax, it's not that bad!

Mar 17, 2017, 20:23

Sad, is it not? Imagine this was a county.  Would you simply execute those who do  not tow the line in the fashion you direct?

Sadly the good intentions of the ED has been misused in a personal vendetta - if I go by what is said here.  

Would be cool, if none of those who exercised their ill-begotten powers had never said anything to anyone that was deemed controversial.  By the looks of it the "leader" of the lynch-mob him / her self was as guilty as the poster that was executed.  Going by what other posters posted here some of the voters who voted for the execution were themselves banned from other sites - this then is simply revenge and nothing more.

I really hope you guys are proud of the hypocrisy act!    

Mar 17, 2017, 20:24

Rooi, that's actually the first time I saw you use profanity in such a way...were your account hacked?

Mar 17, 2017, 20:26

Mack, the proverbial moment of insanity.

Mar 17, 2017, 20:35

Rooinek

March 17, 2017, 20:19:32

[removed] you all!

Is this how one defends the decisions you make? Is this poster a lady? It seems so as the act of emotional toy-slinging is normally attributed to women.

But, I bet you this girl will be back once she puts on her big girl panties and has a nice long crying session in a public toilet.  But a lesson will not be learned from it - everyone else will be blamed and swearing at them will commence again once the lady is painted into a corner..

Mar 17, 2017, 20:39

Mach, this is out of character for Rooi. He's rude in different ways. Not a prude, but he uses swearing differently. I've seen him around forums since 2009 and this is the first time I've seen him FU anyone.

Mar 17, 2017, 20:43

DbD - he/she/it will probably do a political "I was quoted out of context" when he/she/it returns.

Accounts are not that easily hacked, unless it is done by site-admin or a real hacker, neither of which would have any need to do it.

Mar 17, 2017, 20:46

Ja, I agree, the hack thing is unlikely, but strange things happen around here.

Mar 17, 2017, 21:09

PS, Rooi fronted, Denny was too late and Beenz said it was by accident.  There were still 3 other accomplices hanging low ATM...will they have the balz to front up?

Mar 17, 2017, 21:34

...not me...could'nt see what difference one more dopey goose stepping, jackboot wearing, psychobabbling yokel would've made anyway...just jokes Draad :) 

Mar 17, 2017, 21:35

Rooi never realized he was going to get a reaction.

Mar 17, 2017, 21:50

Nah, that's wrong ...... jettison the spam but not posters.

I can't see Taipan coming here ...... hell the oak doesn't like Mozart or Rooinek, moi, Beano, Denny or CC .

Mar 17, 2017, 21:58

I don't know. Tai pansy was a really vicious trouble maker and although I normally would not ban a guy like that did real damage to kamp ss. Very occassionally there can be be somebody that needs banning Anybody remember bokkilla?

Rooitwit your services as mole hunter are needed here as JW has no clue.:'(

Mar 17, 2017, 22:09

Taips is ante FB. Nevermind who it was, booting him/her was short sighted...shame on you Beenz!:D

Mar 17, 2017, 22:13

There will be very few I would ever like to ban. But ou tai pansy is a real bag egg so I will leave it be.

Has rooitwit gone off in a huff?

Mar 17, 2017, 22:14

Brycy please oak, you fellow kbbs might not like you description of them!!!

Mar 17, 2017, 22:15

Rooi must be upset about something else, can't be his Sharkies, cause they're doing OKish?:'(

Mar 17, 2017, 22:32

I have a soft spot for ou rooitwit. He can be very funny!!! Nearly always wrong of course!!!!

Kampp ss is very quiet. Must say it does sadden me given how much work went into developing the site. Hope it recovers.

Mar 17, 2017, 22:33

Shame on you Beano ......... hell I was asked to leave a board after defending your sorry ass . Now you morph into UberonderBeanfuhrer. Sies man.:ermm:

Mar 17, 2017, 23:55

Well I was one who voted but I thought we were doing that to get rid of all the aliases who are only here with hidden agendas. What is the point on voting to get rid of spammers? It's not rocket science to know who they are.

Mar 18, 2017, 01:22

Although I didn't vote, I make no apology for wanting to vote. I have a long unpleasant  history with Taipan on the other site and I'm on record for stating that he served as a virus on Kamp SS. He is detrimental to any forum and here I agree with Beeno. It's funny though how those who wanted him kicked off when he first joined here as Taipan now call for his stay. I repeat, I make no apology...he can F/off for all I care and those who call for his stay....let me suggest you get off your fat arses and make an attempt at getting new members. I've had a gutful of seeing the posters I bring to the forum disappear.

Moz, you will remember the scurrilous campaign he led with a poster called Fireman on Kamp SS?

Thanks

Mar 18, 2017, 01:23

G'onya Cloudy!

And erm, umm, you better pray for the B/Caps:P

Mar 18, 2017, 03:53

• taipan

• 30,329 posts

Right now that the sad cunts are back posting on this site I am done.

i would wish some a happy life, but I never lie.

To those that gave me fun, you know who you are and thanks for the the conversation and insights over the past 15 years.

Barlee please delete my profile. Thanks.

• bobbok

• 5,574 posts

• Owen Meany

• 13,545 posts

4 hours ago, taipan said:

Right now that the sad cunts are back posting on this site I am done.

i would wish some a happy life, but I never lie.

To those that gave me fun, you know who you are and thanks for the the conversation and insights over the past 15 years.

Barlee please delete my profile. Thanks.

Rooinek

[removed] you all!

0 people like this post

Fokkit !!! Op die ander forum sou hulle nou beskuldig word dat hulle dieselfde persoon is. Lol. Twee groot cry-babies loop op dieselfde dag. Jammer dit werk nie so in ons parlament nie.

• bobbok

• 5,574 posts

Dunno whether to laugh or cry .............. I popped over here (first ever visit since being asked to voetsak years ago) after reading Voldeshitmont's cryptic post at Ruckers.......... being curious & wanting to find out whatsup .

Decision made........ :36_11_6::36_11_6:

Hullo ouMeanou, hope you're well .

Reply to this topic...

Mar 18, 2017, 05:27

Cloudy, ED's idea was to let us police spamming as many of us are on here a lot and we could ourselves eliminate spam rather than waiting for ED to notice it and take action.

Mar 18, 2017, 05:43

Mr Draad I am somewhat to the lft of Karl Marx but I am pretty sure it was your Tighty Whitey Righty mate beandork mate who was one of the other executioners .

At least here you dont get censored for having an opinion ,I cant be arsed with 'The Roar " much these days as I am being moderated for telling a Rugby Union troll how boring RL had become .

Mar 18, 2017, 06:03

Yep I remember Fireman, he got a little pissed because I suggested he wasn't really a fireman. Turned out to be true as I recall.

In any case I have never tried to have a poster removed....the more the merrier. Hell I disuaded posters from asking for Dave to be removed after he spilled my personal details and called me a racist.

I can easily see how a belligerent new poster is asked to leave, but I'll leave that up to Ed and he wants us to use the nuclear option only for spam. In fairness to the five who outed Voldemort that was probably not totally clear before today.

Mar 18, 2017, 06:15

Moz, if I remember correctly you weren't interested in Taipan joining this forum, your words if I remember correctly were that it's the one thing you had in common with UrineRooi and that was your dislike of Taipan.
Truth be told even the ED found him repulsive and kicked him off....not entirely sure if it happened more than once.

Awfully funny though if you reference Blobbok's post, Taipan flounced off SS when members of this site re-joined SS and here he is wanting to post alongside those same posters.

Mar 18, 2017, 06:42

Checked through some strings and never found that posting. I did find some strings right at the start of Ruckers where I encouraged moles to go back to SS if their sole purpose was to disrupt the Board.....i suppose that's somewhat the same thing, but it left the door open if they wanted to participate.

It's tempting to axe aberrant posters, but it sets a tone of intolerance which permeates everything as in Supersupporter.

Mar 18, 2017, 06:52

I didn't re-join .......... barlee suggested that I'd be better off f@#$ joining my tjommies at Ruckers, but my membership wasn't rescinded. In fact Beeno & Rooinek retained membership as well . I just took my beloved mothers advice, 'don't go where you not wanted.'

Mar 18, 2017, 06:56

Wardad, I find this whole thing funny as hell and most of my responses are in jest, especially the dig at lefties. I can also assure you that my definition of left and right is a bit different to the mainstream consensus.

Claudy, that's a plausible explanation for why you assisted the ban...not that you owe any of us an explanation.

Denny, I'm against banning of anyone and am not convinced it was Taipan. I'm sure Claudy is correct and the dark lord was just a new disguise for one of our multies...the thing is, there is/was no proof.

Mar 18, 2017, 07:03

Well said Draad, it is funny & I almost fell off my chair laughing when reading Taipan's post & OwenMeany's response.

Mar 18, 2017, 09:32

I do think it's the responsibility of the administrators of this board to keep it spam free. That's why I didn't even consider the spammers getting a vote that doesn't even make any sense. I honestly thought the vote was for posters that were just here to make trouble who started a thread with zero posts that's what Ed said. I can only compare the board to the allblacks.com blog because I have no idea about the Kamp SS you all talk about and the moderators in the old abs.com forum used to kick off anyone that was abusive, racist and used profanity. They were strict and there was no leniency, that's why it got shut down in the end. I certainly do not want to see that happen to Ruckers but it does seem that a lot is tolerated here by the administrators all under the guise of free speech. Free speech is a human right but it comes with a certain amount of responsibility and does not mean you have a license to say what you want.

I really enjoy reading what other posters have to say but it does make me uncomfortable when certain people don't get on and that's why most times I try not to get involved otherwise I would probably get kicked off or leave too. It's just better to keep the peace and enjoy each other's posts unless it's an all out attack then I'd just quit too, life is not worth that much angst on a blog.

Mar 18, 2017, 09:35

Sorry for the long winded post but in a nutshell I think the administrators should take care of the spammers and we should still be able to vote if a poster has started a thread with zero posts and his/her agenda is clearly to attack another poster.

Mar 18, 2017, 09:56

Denny.....to be honest I'm not watching the cricket I'm more than a little consumed with the rugby right now but it appears they need some help so of course I will pray for them :)

And blobbok....what a wise woman is your mother :)

Mar 18, 2017, 10:22

I too voted the twat off.

So what?

Go ahead ... lecture me.

Must say, I'm a little surprised at Redneck's response. Thought he was tougher than that.

I guess he's just tired of it all. Tired of the childishness from Mozart and co.

Can't say I blame him. I too needed a break from his idiocy.

Besides ... this twat posts under a multitude of names. It's not as if he's been removed altogether. Any bets he comes aboared with another 10 aliases.

Yeah, right, Draad. You were only kidding, huh? Of course you were.

Sounded more like a child whinning to me. Trying to whip the rest of the board up against those who sinned against your high moral standards ... with Moffie applauding loudly.

Never figured you for a twat, Draad!!!!!!

Mar 18, 2017, 10:25

Bob, Meanou has a way about him, not  appreciated by all, but his jabs are priceless.

Mar 18, 2017, 10:25

Hey Bob I am finding your posts a bit confusing. Has Tai Pansy left kamp ss. I went on there yesterday and all seemed normal. Tai Pansy is still there?

No its a sad thing when all the work that went into that board failed. It failed because it was over moderated and folk got banned all to easily. It also failed because tai pansy and a small cabal worked very hard and intentionally to get people to leave one after another. Nobody here can be accused of that. Big difference.

Now I hope my good friend rooitwit will soon be back and in full flight. One cannot rely on that flop JW when it comes to identifying moles!:'(

Mar 18, 2017, 11:13

Well Beano if you actually read the posts you so hastily ban you'd probably have a better understanding of what transpired . I read it, went to SS, made a post discovering that the board's still alive. Went to bed & woke up to the fallout.

MataHari reckons you're all bloody fools for thinking that it was Tamponic Taipan.

Ja Draad, Meanou has his moments. Ek het lekker gelag & the jokes from Don were a crackup.

Mar 18, 2017, 11:18

Well Blobbie, don't know who MataHari is and I really don't care what she thinks but if it's not Taipan then clearly he's a mole because I remember Taipan using that nic.

Mar 18, 2017, 11:32

Denny, its part of his avatar. Visit SS,  currently open to all .

Mar 18, 2017, 11:42

Meanou is n lekker ding!  I can't fathom his Afrikaans too well but to the degree I understand the oak he is a card. Ou meanou will praise the bulle no matter that they get whipped by 50!!! 

Mar 18, 2017, 11:48

Tx but no thanks, I'll never visit that site....I believe what you say. If I remember correctly then his Avatar is made up of Taipan and Lord Revolt or whatever BS name below.....so if it's not Taipan then anyone using the below encryption with the same Avatar is a mole.

Mar 18, 2017, 11:56

How about we swap Rooi for beandork ? As in he stays and beandik farks off .

Mar 18, 2017, 11:59

Imam Beeno will be here shortly...

Laughing graphics

Mar 18, 2017, 12:06

I don't believe that he'd badmouth his fellow posters by name on this board .....  I don't think that its the despicable Taipan .

Mar 18, 2017, 12:19

Mate, I'm not sure what you're saying but I have nothing more to add to the subject.

I enjoyed the Proteas win today and to think that they're are hugely understrength. Ever since Alan Donald departed as the bowling coach the attack has improved under Charl langeveldt.

Mar 18, 2017, 12:28

The 'poster' blamed Charlie Harvey & his girlfriend Lesley aka. MataHari for hastening the board's demise by starting a Facebook group blah blah..... of so iets . Me too, case closed.

Mar 18, 2017, 13:06

I decided to take your advice and see for myself what's going on over there. Firstly, I don't have a care whether that board survives or not and as a matter of fact not long after we started on here I told Beeno that SS would in time die a natural death.
They don't get that they had the best of times when we were all posting on SS.....after some very poor management decisions and a lack of proper management the mood soured and they broke the trust. All of it underpinned by arrogance. Their management also had personal favourites, one of them as I've said is a virus.

Apparently I'm not the only one who thinks so...here....

Taipan you can say what you like, you irrefutably attacked my character by sneakily inferring that it was my plan all along to steal barlee's IP. That is a direct attack on my professional integrity.

Yes it is personal and I do want to bury the hatchet - in your stupid head. 

Enuff said!

Mar 18, 2017, 13:28

Tai Pansy is an very, very odious undesirable.

Some oaks here are just odious undesirables. Think ou warped DUD and dense denise!

Hence they escape the chop for now.

Mar 18, 2017, 13:55

Beeno is conflicted as usual, one minute banning is not on & let freedom ring, next minute he mentions two esteemed posters who occasionally joust with him who he magnanimously says can "escape the chop for now". Clearly he is suffering from "Tr@umpism". We all wish him a speedy recovery, one must remain optimistic:'(

Mar 18, 2017, 14:33

It's just the Imam Beeno's Christianity kicking in....

Mar 18, 2017, 14:50

Banning is a last resort & IMO is not to be given to posters to implement. We would all end up banning each other & it would be a last man standing type situation:P

Mar 18, 2017, 16:13

Image result for voldemort jokes

Mar 19, 2017, 18:42

What a joke. Some poor sod just got booted because some sods believed he was Taipan. Just goes to show how poorly they really know the guy who they supposedly know so well. Taipan is the kind of person who, when he is having a go at you, he would want you exactly to know who it was that was having a go at you. He would not hide behind a fake identity. This Lord Voldemort guy was not Taipan. 

Mar 19, 2017, 20:19

It was Voldemort, not Lord Voldemort

Mar 19, 2017, 20:37

Whether it was Lord Voldemort or not is not important. A number of people jumped onto the idea that it was Taipan, which it wasn't. For some reason many on this board have this "thing" to be caught out by "mistaken identities". Remember Ole Cruz?

Mar 19, 2017, 21:42

Ou cerudunce windpomp a having a hissy fit. Wise up dope the guy can reregister here under another name and chances are he is posting here any way.

Mar 19, 2017, 22:02

No hissy fit, idiot. Just showing how crap your judgement of others is. You were one, by your own admission, who didn't even understand what was behind the idea of Ed to get rid of spammers. No you, like a few other clowns thought that Ed's idea was to help idiots like you to get rid of people you do not like. And then you even got that wrong as well.

Geez, every time I think you cannot make a bigger fool of yourself, you go along and proof me wrong......... again.

Mar 20, 2017, 03:26

BTW it's prove not "proof."

Mar 20, 2017, 07:58

Wow !!

I go away for the weekend and all hell breaks loose.

Piss Mint loses his restraint and swears at everyone.

Everyone being accused of all sorts of different sh!t

What a Monday this is turning out to be.............. 

Mar 20, 2017, 08:28

Dunno DA, some oaks think that you've been moling around here for 1700 posts .

I didn't mind the C word so much, but the 'sad' part really hurt deeply .

Mar 20, 2017, 09:02

Hey blob

I really don't care what Piss Mint thinks, he has accused me of being so many different people now, I have lost count.

I am not any of those people, and I honestly don't care who believes it or not.

All I can say, is that the one poster who is doing all this accusing, is the same poster, who himself, lied about posting as 3 different people on here not so long ago.

People must believe what they want, I owe nobody anything, especially a compulsive and vindictive liar like Piss Mint 

Have a good week all

Mar 20, 2017, 09:41

Trouble is nobody has been got rid of permanently. They can easily register again. Will ou cerudunce windpomp ever wise up.

Lard Voldie is quite possibly already on this board.
So windpomp why don't you cease your hissy fit and srtop amking a complete ass of yourself. - bwahahhahaahhahahaha

Mar 20, 2017, 10:27

Lol...funniest thread I read for a long time...cannot believe that grown up men behave like this....ha ha ha ...Anger Management theraphy  course needed urgently...the "Anger Sharks" are swimming in some of your heads...especially one serious candidate to be certified....hahahaha....come on angry man say...GOOSFRABA:D

Mar 20, 2017, 11:07

Denny

March 20, 2017, 03:26:03

BTW it's prove not "proof."

Oh, look what the cat dragged in.

Beeno1

March 20, 2017, 09:41:25

Trouble is nobody has been got rid of permanently. They can easily register again. Will ou cerudunce windpomp ever wise up.

Lard Voldie is quite possibly already on this board.
So windpomp why don't you cease your hissy fit and srtop amking a complete ass of yourself. - bwahahhahaahhahahaha

His IP has been blocked. That is the message he gets when he tries to log in or re-register. In any case, he would only try to log in to tell someone like you or your mate, the mushroom, to p!ss off and then he would clearly make it known that it was him he told you, so you know where it is coming from.

Do you remember this little tussle?

Beeno
135 posts
LocationCape Town
Posted November 24, 2014 · Report post
Taipan did yousee Sebs assessment of the status here. Seb is a very decent guy and was openly disgusted.
You have contributed a great deal to the pong here. Clean your up act up voldefart!

taipan
30,329 posts
LocationSuspension City
Fcuk off.

Next?

taipan
30,329 posts
LocationSuspension City
So let me know where I stand re my profile etc. Can I expect an end to this tampering and insults or not? If not do you expect me to put up with all this and why?

No. Fcuk off.

Mar 20, 2017, 12:21

Cerudunce windpomp I really cant be bothered with reading Tai Pansy pathetic posts.

The guy is a total twit. One of the worst I have encountered on  message board.

So do windpomp you think Barlee will pull the plug on you guys given your destruction of his website?  When does the months probation end? Sad how such a massive board should end in a whimper due to some very nasty cretins fouling it up!! 

Mar 20, 2017, 12:40

"Oh, look what the cat dragged in."

"Proof" it!

Mar 20, 2017, 13:12

Denny

March 20, 2017, 12:40:51

"Oh, look what the cat dragged in."

"Proof" it!

Don't need to. You just did it yourself, on my behalf.

Mar 20, 2017, 14:22

CC, glad to hear you didn't think me a twat before, sorry to disappoint though.

There was no intent to chase Rooi away....not that I think it possible in the first place, but although I was jesting a bit, I stand by my statements. I don't think any poster should be banned by fellow posters, spam bots being the exception....but that's only my opinion and I certainly don't want to force my stance on the rest.

It would be a pity if Rooi or anyone else left this board due to something I said...and I don't for one minute that he did, but if that's indeed the case I'd be much more confused by human nature than normally. 

Mar 20, 2017, 14:42

Rooinek

[removed] you all!

As much as I would really really like to claim this "win" against Piss Mint, in good conscience ....... I can't.

The last time Piss Mint was 100% sure of something like this against me, he also got it horribly wrong, and even flat out denied he ever accused me of it, until I showed him the error of his ways, like I usually do.

Piss Mint would make an absolutely abysmal lawyer or judge........

Mar 20, 2017, 14:47

All the Shekels in Orange Grove cannot buy the comedy you lot provide.  However it is far off the mark in so far as rugby is concerned.  Sounds more like the inner workings of some Mafia family gone wrong.

There is also a clan concerned with Grammar, History, Name calling and the like.
    But, in your defence I see some of you actually post some real (authentic) rugby stuff, while some regurgitate MSM "sport" journalism.. FWIW

Mar 20, 2017, 15:30

Meanwhile Urinal is twisting and turning in outer darkness. His feelings have really been hurt and he is gone....who knows maybe forever.

Mar 20, 2017, 15:35

March 20, 2017, 15:30:02

Meanwhile Urinal is twisting and turning in outer darkness. His feelings have really been hurt and he is gone....who knows maybe forever.

By the looks of it some here live in hope..:ermm:

Mar 20, 2017, 15:36

And in the naked light I saw
    Ten thousand people, maybe more.
    People talking without speaking,
    People hearing without listening,
    People writing songs that voices never share
    And no one dare
    Disturb the sound of silence.

Mar 20, 2017, 16:01

Many things have been said and perhaps Redneck was a little off his game on the day.

He's usually a lot tougher than that. Can't say I've ever seen such an emotional outburst from him before.

No matter ... we're all allowed an off day.

Mozart's off day seems to becoming more regular evey post and Dense is as emotionally insecure as ever. Still ever tearful.

I do not know exactly what transpired on the SS message board ... but clearly it pi$$ed many off. The mere mention of it sends most into an emotional meltdown.

It's like a sore that just won't heal ... and you guys won't let it either. Forever poking at it.

Hard to believe that we have so many grown ups behaving like this.

This thread is fairly new and yet it's already chalked up more than a 100 responses. Everyone's pointing a finger at someone.

Makes me think of a group of old women gossiping at a cake sale. Back and forth and back and forth ... never ending.

So when are we going to grow up and move on??

Perhaps this Taipan should be given a gap to make amends.

Forgiveness is always a good thing.

Mar 20, 2017, 16:06

"Still ever teaful."

Actually I'm a coffeeful.

Mar 20, 2017, 16:09

Well you should be the authority, the Board so taxed you that you needed a long sabatical. Perhaps you and Urinal could form a support group for damaged posters.

LMAOFY!

Mar 20, 2017, 16:17

Haaaaaaaaaaahahahahaaaa!!!

Mar 20, 2017, 16:37

Rooinek

[removed] you all!

Let me fix that above statement

Rooinek

[removed] you all!

I'm out of here. DumbAss / Voldemort / Sonny Bill / Admit One / Stu / Taipansy / The Truth..... wins. I lose.

I must be that guy that acts in the new movie "Split"

Mar 20, 2017, 18:20

Sounds more like the inner workings of some Mafia family gone wrong.:D HAHA some truth in this.

Worst than this Mach...these are off shoots of highly disfunctional people...that cannot seem to handle normal everyday problems let alone the minor issues of frolick, sport and enjoyment...to understand them you need to relax and take some time off...Hollywood is not the best place to measure the sanity of mankind...part of the American dream that has now become a nightmare but even films/movies like "One flew over the cuckoos nest " and "Anger Management" pin point what is wrong in the mind of modern American society but it the same everywhere in the world...SA is even worse, England and Australia probably are slightly less...learn to laugh at this...albeit with your tongue in your cheek ...turn it into a comedy which it really is.

The funniest thing of all is that some of them take this seriously....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mar 20, 2017, 18:41

Paranoia abounds in ex Kamp SS members...they imagine that Taipan aka Bedpan...similar to Urinal abounds...no wars today in actual but fantasy abounds...SS Sturm Fuhrer Barlee is causing nightmares lol.

Nutcases...this is what they have nightmares off...

https://youtu.be/AmC_7WONyoY

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Maybe we need another war (hey I'm joking) rugby is meant to be enjoyed.

Let's share this forum with great spirit with each other and get rid rid of your anger and inner demons...Words of Wisdom from Seb...who means goodwill to everyone...I don't hate anybody...

Mar 20, 2017, 19:27

Says the guy who attacked me from left field last week....what a joke!

Mar 20, 2017, 19:40

Please Mr Sensitive where did I ATTACK you...I criticise you yes but you criticise me me too...no hard feelings...with all there are things I don't like but there are things that I do like...I respect you Moz but your selections imo are sometimes shit...I know you are not a fool but very stubborn and dogmatic...imo that's ok, you are as a free person entitled to your opinion, I respect that (but your rants on Stander and Lambie) are totally insane.

Grow up old man...I like you...you have some acquired assets...done well in business, seem very pleasant and amicable with good taste but are vindictive to Mike and players worthy of respect. I hope we can still be friends.

Mar 20, 2017, 20:19

No I didn't criticize you....you sttacked me out of left field for my views and made it personal. I could care less, but the hypocrisy is laughable.

As for my 'rants on Lambie and Stander'. Lambie has never settled at Bok flyhalf, despite many, many chances.. And in Stampkar's case I have pointed out he doesn't beat tackles or offload successfully. Contradict me with facts.....not bullshyte....if you can.

As for being vindictive to Mike, open your eyes. I can't post on any topic without Mike rushing in to insult and contradict me. To the point I post Beatles/Stones lyrics in response to emphasize the point. Get real.

Mar 20, 2017, 21:36

Dear Ol' Moz...one too many ol' chap...I know you love red wine...my favourite Nederburg Edelroodt (sic) I put sic here just in case Urinal wakes up from a bender

RED RED WINE...here's to Edelroodt not to Urinal's Tassies

https://youtu.be/zXt56MB-3vc

Mar 20, 2017, 23:20

In my cups? Not at all, almost never and certainly not in the afternoon.

Mar 21, 2017, 01:07

Edelroodt????

Are you sure that's not Vinegar in a wine bottle?

Mar 28, 2017, 20:34

"How about a wee little game......

I provide conclusive proof here that I am not any one of these posters, and you offer a public apology on here?"

You're on Dumb Ass, but hang on, before you put up this "conclusive proof", what happens if you can't? I have to put up a public apology, what about you? What do you do if you lose?

Mar 29, 2017, 08:53

Rooinek

March 28, 2017, 20:34:23

You're on Dumb Ass, but hang on, before you put up this "conclusive proof", what happens if you can't? I have to put up a public apology, what about you? What do you do if you lose?

What is your recommendation?

Mar 29, 2017, 09:12

Well, if I was dealing with a normal person I'd suggest you put up a list of all the different names you've used on here (assuming there is enough space) but we all know that in your case we're dealing with a deceitful little coward and you wouldn't have the balls or the honesty to come clean . . . so I guess I'll have to make do with your regular Kamp SS handle . . . something I've asked from you before but you scuttled away and hid trembling under a rock as usual.

Come on then Dumb Ass, let's see this conclusive evidence.

The ball is back in your court.

Mar 29, 2017, 09:21

Been going through this thread, and it is the usual shart, neither here nor there, but there is something I'd like to discuss. In Moz's post below he says "I could care less". This is not intended as an insult to Moz, because I know half the world use this saying....but it makes zero sense! Should it not be, I couldn't care less? By saying I could care less means you actually care, and it is possible to care less. 

March 20, 2017, 20:19:03

No I didn't criticize you....you sttacked me out of left field for my views and made it personal. I could care less, but the hypocrisy is laughable.

As for my 'rants on Lambie and Stander'. Lambie has never settled at Bok flyhalf, despite many, many chances.. And in Stampkar's case I have pointed out he doesn't beat tackles or offload successfully. Contradict me with facts.....not bullshyte....if you can.

As for being vindictive to Mike, open your eyes. I can't post on any topic without Mike rushing in to insult and contradict me. To the point I post Beatles/Stones lyrics in response to emphasize the point. Get real.

Mar 29, 2017, 09:31

Rooinek

March 29, 2017, 09:12:45

Well, if I was dealing with a normal person I'd suggest you put up a list of all the different names you've used on here (assuming there is enough space) but we all know that in your case we're dealing with a deceitful little coward and you wouldn't have the balls or the honesty to come clean . . .

Ok, let me get this right then, before we continue

No matter what proof I provide here, you still won't believe that I am not all these other posters that you accuse me of?

From what I see from your posts here, you would never accept anything I posted here as proof, purely because you would not want to look like the twat you already are and have to apologise to me publicly.

Mar 29, 2017, 09:32

John Cleese does a very funny skit on the "could care less" thing but most Yanks are too dumb to realize they've got it wrong.

Mar 29, 2017, 09:33

Stop hanging the carrot DA, just post the proof. Weather Rooi accepts it or not does not matter, if it is actual proof, the rest of us will know, and that will be that. 

Mar 29, 2017, 09:34

Trust John Cleese to pick up on it. What a legend! 

Mar 29, 2017, 09:35

Dumb Ass, I think most people (including myself) know what the term "conclusive proof" means . . . so stop being such a pathetic little coward and either put up or shut up.

Mar 29, 2017, 09:37

No Bluebok

I want a public apology from Piss Mint on this board directed to me

That was the sole reason for me doing this, and if he clearly will not entertain any proof I post, what is the point in that.

I don't care what others think of me, but if I post proof that I am not who he says I am, then I want an apology on here from him.

Simple

Mar 29, 2017, 09:39

Piss Mint

Simple question:

Clearly, you will not accept my proof or my word on this issue, of that , I have no doubt.

However:

Would you accept ED's proof on this issue?

Mar 29, 2017, 09:44

DA, he can say he'll apologise and then still not apologise. Who knows? The problem is, if he does not agree to apologise, and you don't post the proof, then you look like a coward that does not actually have proof. In other words, regardless of what he says, the ball is still in your court. 

Lets see the proof man.   

Mar 29, 2017, 09:46

Hang on, am I missing something here? Dumb Ass, did you or did you not say this:

"How about a wee little game......

I provide conclusive proof here that I am not any one of these posters, and you offer a public apology on here?

The balls in your court chump"

Now, I know you think we're all stupid but I doubt you're going to convince anyone that the onus is on me to apologize before you put up this so-called conclusive proof.

You made a boast, I called you out on it and now you're doing your usual cowardly act trying to move the goalposts and back-tracking on what you said.

Like I said, put up or shut up.

Mar 29, 2017, 09:49

I'm in meetings for the next few hours . . . just in case Dumb Ass does summon up the courage to finally post this proof and then has a heart-attack because I don't respond.

Back in a while to see how this one plays out.

Mar 29, 2017, 10:02

Devil's Advocate

March 29, 2017, 09:39:19

Piss Mint

Simple question:

Clearly, you will not accept my proof or my word on this issue, of that , I have no doubt.

However:

Would you accept ED's proof on this issue?

bluebok

March 29, 2017, 09:44:13

DA, he can say he'll apologise and then still not apologise. Who knows? The problem is, if he does not agree to apologise, and you don't post the proof, then you look like a coward that does not actually have proof. In other words, regardless of what he says, the ball is still in your court. 

Lets see the proof man.   

Don't jump the gun Bluebok, that is precisely why I made that post of mine above yours here

My question remains....... Will Piss Mint accept the proof from the editor of this site

That should make this easier for him

Mar 29, 2017, 10:51

Fair enough DA, but I get Rooi's argument as well. How can he say he'll accept the proof until he has seen it? Your proof may be very weak, like someone simply backing your version, or it could be hardcore proof that is indisputable. 

I have just realised....this is gonna be back and forth for ever!

Good luck to you both, and lord help the rest of us. 

Mar 29, 2017, 11:12

Here we go again . . . ducking, diving, back-tracking and sputtering, all with a big dollop of self-righteous indignation.

Dumb Ass, if the proof is conclusive (as you claim) then there's no need to add any conditions . . . unless you don't really know what "conclusive proof" means.

One last time . . . put up or shut up.

Mar 29, 2017, 11:27

Hmmm seems we are getting nowhere on this most important matter!

Mar 29, 2017, 13:52

Rooinek

March 29, 2017, 11:12:07

Here we go again . . . ducking, diving, back-tracking and sputtering, all with a big dollop of self-righteous indignation.

Dumb Ass, if the proof is conclusive (as you claim) then there's no need to add any conditions . . . unless you don't really know what "conclusive proof" means.

One last time . . . put up or shut up.

Ok Piss Mint

Let me clarify this for you because you are clearly too stupid to understand.

There are no extra stipulations or conditions as you say.  Your earlier post below about not really believing I could be honest changed everything, so in fact you changed this, not me.

Rooinek

March 29, 2017, 09:12:45

Well, if I was dealing with a normal person I'd suggest you put up a list of all the different names you've used on here (assuming there is enough space) but we all know that in your case we're dealing with a deceitful little coward and you wouldn't have the balls or the honesty to come clean . . .

I was going to request some proof from the ED to confirm my earlier statement about not being multiple alias's on here, and post it here for everyone to see, but then realised after seeing your recent posts about never believing I could be honest about what I post anyway, decided to switch tactics and rather get the ED himself to post it directly here instead of me.

So again, I ask the very simple question Piss Mint, will you accept proof if it comes from the editor of this site?

Simple question.... yes or no

If you are not going to accept it, why should I bother to go ahead and get him involved.

It really is that simple you stupid Piss Mint...... so.......Yes or No

Mar 29, 2017, 14:01

Hang on, you said you had conclusive proof . . . now it sounds like you're going to go running to the Ed to ask him to do what . . . check out IP addresses? Is that it? Is that your idea of conclusive proof?

Pffffffffffffffhahahahahahaha!

I can post something, then bypass my proxy and post something else, then go to another machine with a static IP and post something else, then connect to wifi and post something else, then use my phone's mobile data and post something else, then walk to a McDonalds, connect to their wifi and post something else . . . they'll all show different IP addresses, chump.

Please tell me you have some "conclusive proof" other than the Ed verifying IP addresses! Come on, you're not doing a very good job of backing up all your big talk, Dumb Ass.

Mar 29, 2017, 14:16

Rooinek

March 29, 2017, 14:01:47

Hang on, you said you had conclusive proof . . . now it sounds like you're going to go running to the Ed to ask him to do what . . . check out IP addresses? Is that it? Is that your idea of conclusive proof?

Pffffffffffffffhahahahahahaha!

I can post something, then bypass my proxy and post something else, then go to another machine with a static IP and post something else, then connect to wifi and post something else, then use my phone's mobile data and post something else, then walk to a McDonalds, connect to their wifi and post something else . . . they'll all show different IP addresses, chump.

Please tell me you have some "conclusive proof" other than the Ed verifying IP addresses! Come on, you're not doing a very good job of backing up all your big talk, Dumb Ass

First of all, if you know how to do the above, like bypass these proxies or use static IP's, then that certainly says more about you than me.

You have accused me of posting within seconds each other, as other posters, so in your rational mind, I have done all that you say above, running and switching around..... just to post as different posters?.

So, the Ed cannot check if those posters are posting from the same country..... or town.... which Internet Provider..... IP address?

If not, then how do they accurately monitor where their site visitors come from?

That was going to be my request to him, and I would have thought that would be conclusive, coming from him.

If not, then I agree, I got this one wrong, purely because I do not have the experience in what you clearly do, which is masking your identity on the net.

Mar 29, 2017, 14:19

I see, so the short answer is you were lying when you said you had "conclusive proof"?

Okay then . . . next!

Mar 29, 2017, 14:28

Rooinek

March 29, 2017, 14:19:14

I see, so the short answer is you were lying when you said you had "conclusive proof"?

Okay then . . . next!

Bollocks Piss Mint, show me where I said that... just look up

I said

"I provide conclusive proof here that I am not any one of these posters, and you offer a public apology on here?

Meaning, I was going to request it from the ED, and post it here, and have him verify that the info was from him, which I would have thought would be conclusive.

I still do not believe you that they cannot see who posts from where, and if they are the same users, and that would prove my point.

How do these websites monitor who visits from where then?

You should know, you certainly seem more clued up on this than me.

Mar 29, 2017, 14:32

Listen chump, just stick to one handle in future and for goodness sake stop trying to engage me on this forum.

I think you're a sad, cowardly and pathetic loser so I don't know why you're always hopping up and down and yapping for my attention.

Now shove off and go bother someone who cares what the weak little attention-seekers of the world think about anything.

Clear, Dumb Ass? Yes? Good . . . then run along . . .

Mar 29, 2017, 14:37

Answer the question Piss Mint

Are you stating as a matter of fact that they cannot monitor where people are posting from on this site.

If a quick check by the ED showed that one or two or all of these other posters were posting from another province, city or even country, that would already prove my point.

Do you agree or not? 

Mar 29, 2017, 15:06

Rooinek

March 29, 2017, 14:32:12

and for goodness sake stop trying to engage me on this forum.

Says the stupid moron who started this entire thread about me

The irony 

Mar 29, 2017, 15:08

"Says the stupid moron who started this entire thread about me"

Well there's an admission. The thread is titled "So long Voldemort".

LMAO!

I think we can safely say this case is now closed.

Mar 29, 2017, 15:12

Don't avoid the direct question Piss Mint

Would I be correct in saying that it can definitely be traced on here by the Ed where posters are posting from..... for instance...... different provinces or countries

Yes or No

Mar 29, 2017, 15:19

Rooinek

March 17, 2017, 14:27:34

Actually no, Voldemort was definitely DumbAss.

Rooinek

March 17, 2017, 14:34:38

I'm 100% sure that Lord Voldemort also posts as DumbAss and Sonny Bill.

Fcuk me, you are one seriously dumb old man

That was your second and third post on this thread, even in your first post you referenced me

If you look closely, very closely..... you might see that you started this by accusing me of being Voldemort, or him being me

Put those specs back on old man

LMFAO !!

Mar 29, 2017, 15:21

I see you are avoiding the direct question Piss Mint...... 

Mar 29, 2017, 15:21

There it is again . . . that faint yapping sound . . . almost like a very small and very angry little doggie trying to get someone's attention.

Anyone else hear it?

Mar 29, 2017, 15:23

Like that sound you hear during the course of every day in your household.....

The bottle top falling to the floor

Mar 29, 2017, 15:29

One thing is for sure DA, Urinal doesn't have the breeding to make a sincere apology. So don't expect this low bred fellow to do the decent thing. I mean what can you expect from somebody who hacks into members personal data.

Mar 29, 2017, 16:34

Rooinek

March 29, 2017, 14:01:47

mozart

March 29, 2017, 15:29:43

I mean what can you expect from somebody who hacks into members personal data.

Well

If anything, one thing is extremely clear to me now, especially after this boastful brag that he made above earlier today

Piss Mint has, by his own admission, quite some experience and is clearly very adept at hiding or masking his identity on the internet, and forums, as he himself attested to in that post he made above.

We have also heard of these previous incidents where he has hacked people's personal accounts looking for private photos and personal information to use against them on message boards as a form of blackmail, he has even done it on this forum to Mozart and Denny.

It really does make one think.......... you know.............like maybe he knows how to post as other posters on here without it being traced back to him, then pinning the blame on other innocent posters here.

Interesting indeed.......

I mean, let's be honest here, why would Piss Mint know all these intricate details about hiding ones identity on the internet and also having the ability to hack people's personal accounts.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

It all seems to be making sense now

Mar 29, 2017, 19:34

Well, DA, I really can't understand why you demand an answer from Rooi on something he already answered before you actually asked the question. IP's can be masked and cloned and what have you. I'm not picking sides in this fight. You clearly have issues with Rooi and vice versa...not saying there's no reason for it...just saying. And you do seem to reply more to his postings or about him, than anything else.  How many of your posts are not Rooi related?...not that there is anything wrong with that, but it seems debunking Rooi is the main reason for your visits....and I do enjoy watching you two giving it to each other....you're not denying it, are you?

Mar 30, 2017, 08:09

Hello DbDraad

Maybe you should expand your view a little bit and look at how many times Piss Mint incorporates me into his postings, which leads to me replying to him in that thread....... like this very thread here.

You're not denying that are you?

Piss Mint is a poster, who has admitted to everyone here, about knowing how to mask his identity on forums, something I am not experienced with, hence why I thought the ED could help me out...... my bad.

He is also the same poster who hacked into and sourced private photos and information about posters on here and threatened to post it on here for everyone to see.

Piss Mint is also the same poster who posted on here as 3 different posters before

Piss Mint is also the same poster who denied to everyone that he was posting as 3 different posters on here.

Piss Mint is also the only poster that I know of to have been caught posting as 3 different posters on this forum.

This is also the same poster who lied to everyone on here about using those same different user names to post in the very same thread on this forum, until I proved he was lying, then he changed his story very quickly to stop losing face.

How about some truth for a change Db.  Let's see if Piss Mint denies any of what I have just put forward now as proof.

Then Piss Mint has the audacity to accuse other posters of doing the very thing he is most experienced at....... what a joke.  Believe who you want to.

I still think that they can check if these different posters he accuses me of being can be checked to at least see if they are posting from the same province or country, but I don't know..... it was worth a try at least.

One thing I do know, if anyone knows how to pretend to be other people on this forum, and throw random blame around to other posters, Piss mint is certainly the most qualified to do so.

Mar 30, 2017, 08:38

See what you've done now, Draad?

The hand has gone straight to the hip, the foot has started stamping and there's a finger pointing at you that is trembling with self-righteous indignation.

I'll leave this to you to clean up. I only ever make it worse.

Mar 30, 2017, 08:55

Dunno Rooinek, after that indictment you just might have to hit the road again!

Mar 30, 2017, 08:59

Indictment?

Actually blob, I'm not that surprised you're buying into Dumb Ass's paranoid and attention-seeking rubbish . . . you are after all the same poster who read the opening comments on this thread and arrived at the conclusion that it was me rather than Dense claiming that Voldemort was Taipansy.

Says a lot.

Mar 30, 2017, 10:52

LMAO !!

Me paranoid?

Are you denying anything at all that I have posted here about you Piss Mint.....?

Am I lying here in front of everyone on this board, with these statements about you?

Piss Mint went on a bit of a run, like a little baby who lost his favourite toy, but as I said earlier, he was drunk when he told everyone here to FU and only saw the light a few days later when he finally sobered up.

He is a well renown, and proven deceitful pathological liar.

Please don't let some honest facts about him spoil this thread :)   

Mar 30, 2017, 12:31

Rooinek, so much for my misguided effort to inject some humour to proceedings. Splott.

"The first poster to get booted - not for being a spammer, but for making such a pitifully poor first impression on the other poster"

Your first sentence of this thread says it all..... ffs. Ed wanted us to use his plan to keep the spammers out, not remove posters some or other poster suspects of being a mole, or whatever undesirable they have in mind. I then posted expressing those views. After your exit I made another post surmising that you realised that you were guilty of a f.up, hence your hasty retreat.

Whoever Voldemort was is irrelevant ..... I don't give a fck, but he wasn't a spammer.

As for your neverending stoush with DA ........ I have no interest in the squabble. Too silly. Handbags in cyberspace.

Mar 30, 2017, 12:41

blob, no need to make a big deal out of this . . . I've never had a problem with you before and you seem like a genuinely likeable oke . . . but I am referring to your comment on this thread where you said the following:

"I think that he knew that he screwed up ...... 'twas never Taipan & the hasty ban was wrong ."

Now, first off, if you are in fact correct and Voldemort wasn't Taipansy then I'm not the one who would have been wrong about it, that would be Dense. Go back and see the first few comments on this very thread if you disagree.

Secondly, the "hasty ban" was not only my doing. I seem to be getting all the flak for this yet it took 5 people to vote the Voldemort virus off. I was well aware the tool was to be used for spammers only but I made the point somewhere else (I'll find the thread if you insist) that even though it was an anti spam tool, I felt I'd be doing the board a favour by getting rid of yet another Dumb Ass multi.

Short answer is, I didn't throw my toys out of the cot because I thought I was wrong about Voldemort being Taipansy, (that was Dense) and I wasn't soley responsible for the ban, it required 5 votes.

Okay?

Mar 30, 2017, 12:50

blobbok

March 30, 2017, 12:31:10

Your first sentence of this thread says it all..... ffs. Ed wanted us to use his plan to keep the spammers out, not remove posters some or other poster suspects of being a mole, or whatever undesirable they have in mind. I then posted expressing those views. After your exit I made another post surmising that you realised that you were guilty of a f.up, hence your hasty retreat.

Spot on Blob, you are not wrong here at all

Piss Mint let his emotions get the better of him as per usual, instead of acting like a mature and rational adult. 

In his defense, he was probably drunk again when he did it.

He believed that the poster in question, was me, as he said in this thread and because he now had this newly acquired authority to "X" spammers, he deliberately abused that privilege and targeted a potential poster, because of his personal issue with me.

Sad.... very sad

What a twat..... the first opportunity he gets to use this "new" power, and he goes balls to the wall and embarrasses himself completely, and then tells everyone on here...... FU.

LMFAO !!

He will be quiet now, because he cannot dispute these facts and what I have already posted on here about him as a poster.

Mar 30, 2017, 13:20

Rooinek

March 30, 2017, 12:41:57

I felt I'd be doing the board a favour by getting rid of yet another Dumb Ass multi.

"Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha"

"Using your new power to it's full potential hey?"

"Must have made you feel all strong and mighty"

"Ooooh I got him this time.... I really did... Sucker"

"This power to "X" people is just so awesome"

I am more powerful than most people on this board"

LMFAO !!

----------------------

I didn't throw my toys out of the cot because I thought I was wrong about Voldemort being Taipansy, (that was Dense)

Nah, you just told everyone on the board "FU" because you were having a bad day

ROTFLMFAO !!!!

Mar 30, 2017, 19:50

DA, Rooi stick it to many posters, you and me included. You seem to mainly focus on Rooi. Don't see this as an attack on you, it's just an observation...and don't read more into it than was said...or do as you like, but IMO you have more of an axe to grind than him. It's  my observation and the board is better for it IMO...fun stuff to me.

Mar 30, 2017, 21:10

Rooi, everything's ok & I'm glad that you're back on board. The more , the merrier.
    KampSS is closing, sad news for their hardcore group but it makes me appreciate more what we have here .

Mar 31, 2017, 01:35

Well I was one that voted him off and TBH I'm not sorry I did because look at the fracas he's created. He's probably sitting back reading this whole thread and laughing his head off. Multis really are becoming the scum of this forum not spammers. I still don't see the sense in creating a module for members to vote spammers off. It just relieves the Admin of the duty which I feel is theirs, they moderate this board and IMO that responsibility should be theirs to keep it spam free not ours. Why would you need to vote off someone we already know is a spammer? It should be just automatic, if Admin can set up a module for members to vote then they can set up a module that automatically deletes spammers. I also think if people are creating multis just to attack others then that is definitely not in the interest of this board and that IMO would warrant a vote to get rid of them.

Mar 31, 2017, 08:24

I disagree Cloudy

Posters like Piss Mint abused that power the very first opportunity he got, because as someone mentioned before, this was not a spammer, this guy was voted off because of his post. Even the ED has said he has a problem with removing "legitimate" posters.

I did not see this post, so please enlighten me as to what was said or posted, since you have now admitted to also voting for this person to be removed, so I assume you also saw this?

The problem with these powers, is that they can be abused for personal reasons, which Piss Mint has very clearly shown, because he has now admitted that he thought it was me posting and that was taken into account when he decided to get rid of this poster.

That is why this should not be allowed, because as Piss Mint showed here, the first opportunity he got to "get back at me" ... he abused this privilege.

Mar 31, 2017, 08:28

Goodness me, the whole "I'll never discuss this subject with anyone ever again" didn't last very long at all, did it?

LMAO!

Mar 31, 2017, 09:30

DA.....I voted because I thought that's what the module was for, it didn't make any sense to vote off spammers I still don't see the sense in that. My understanding of voting is for and against, I'm pretty sure everyone would be voting against spammers anyway. I now know that it was set up so that the members have the power to get rid of them and it wasn't until after I voted that Ed mentioned that the vote wasn't for legit posters. I suppose that leaves us all to perceive what a legitimate poster is....seems to me it's anyone with a multitude of ID's and an agenda that really has nothing to do with rugby. I can't remember the post word for word or who it was aimed it, but it was evident from its content it was just to stir up a hornet's nest.

Mar 31, 2017, 09:48

This is about you going into a hissy fit and abusing your ability to "X" posters you moron

Says so much about you, how you reacted here, thinking it was me

Nice try twat

LMAO !! 

Mar 31, 2017, 09:50

Cloudy

March 31, 2017, 09:30:33

DA.....I voted because I thought that's what the module was for, it didn't make any sense to vote off spammers I still don't see the sense in that. My understanding of voting is for and against, I'm pretty sure everyone would be voting against spammers anyway. I now know that it was set up so that the members have the power to get rid of them and it wasn't until after I voted that Ed mentioned that the vote wasn't for legit posters. I suppose that leaves us all to perceive what a legitimate poster is....seems to me it's anyone with a multitude of ID's and an agenda that really has nothing to do with rugby. I can't remember the post word for word or who it was aimed it, but it was evident from its content it was just to stir up a hornet's nest.

From the beginning it was mentioned that this function was only for spammers

You seem to have made an honest mistake here Cloudy, where as Piss Mint thought it was me and wanted to use his executive powers to remove a poster, thinking it was me, as he himself admitted

Shows his character

LMFAO !!!!

Mar 31, 2017, 09:52

I just think that someone who is a legitimate poster will show that by the the content of his post which will either be rugby related or a 'hello everyone I'm new to the board.' It won't be an outright attack on another poster, so if that's the case then we should be able to vote. Ed said it was for posters who have 0-5 posts so that's not voting anyone off willy nilly. It's just getting rid of the riff raff I know you don't agree and probably the majority don't but I still think it's the responsibility of admin to get rid of spamming.

Mar 31, 2017, 09:56

I agree Cloudy

But clearly Piss Mint had his own agenda, and he himself admitted it

His ego got the better of him when he was given this extra authority, or, as I believe, he was drunk at the time, and that's why he told everyone here to FU

Shows what happens when he doesn't get his way, imagine what he is like at home after a few drinks

A really strong willed guy is this Piss Mint... with a lot of integrity

LMAO !!

Mar 31, 2017, 09:58

Hmmmm . . . I wonder what the current odds are of me getting a Christmas card this year from Dumb Ass?

LMAO!

Mar 31, 2017, 09:59

I'm just thinking with female logic probably not the best place to do that :)

Mar 31, 2017, 10:00

Are you two watching the rugby?

Mar 31, 2017, 11:12

Rooinek

March 31, 2017, 09:58:03

Hmmmm . . . I wonder what the current odds are of me getting a Christmas card this year from Dumb Ass?

LMAO!

Well, with the amount of money you spend on alcohol throughout the year, I reckon the only thing we could exchange at Christmas.... is glances.

Sep 27, 2017, 15:17

Now here's a funny thread.

Sep 27, 2017, 15:21

Did UrineRooi insist on being stripped of his voting rights?

It's just a question.

Sep 27, 2017, 15:31

"Now here's a funny thread."

Indeed! How many times does Dumb Ass/Sonny Bill paint himself into a corner and demonstrate his cowardice just on this one thread?

LMAO!

Good bump! Thanks for the chuckle!

Sep 27, 2017, 15:46

Good man Urinal.....put on a brave face as you slink away from a few critical comments.

LMAOFY!

Sep 27, 2017, 15:47

Sonny Bill is not Devil's Advocate....get over it. Stop making it up.

I'm sure Ed must be laughing his head off watching you make a fool of yourself.

Sep 27, 2017, 16:04

Lol..the Whigs and Tories at each others throats again and the Spammers go free....Cloudy what about Spammers rights:D

Sep 27, 2017, 16:22

Seba...relax. We're just straightening up the funda- mentals :'(

And in the process making sure that our dear friend UrineRooi is as insistent on being stripped of his voting rights like he was with 5 others who he claims to be stupid and not worthy of a vote.

Sep 27, 2017, 16:34

Seems these feuds go back a long time...tell me who is the nasty called Bedpan...lol

Sep 27, 2017, 16:43

Oh-no Do you really want to know.....surely not. Put it to you this way, there's not many things that unite this forum as you know from experience. I believe the board stands united in it's contempt of Coetzee....."Bedpan" aka "Taipan" made several attempts to join this forum but Ed got rid of him.....he bad mouthed us ... it's the only other time the board stood united. He is a regular on that other site but I wouldn't be surprised if he pops in here as a mole.

Sep 27, 2017, 17:03

It's obvious any "specie" or "sub-specie" called Bedpan or Taipan must be foul and an abomination...or possibly a real sicko escapee from the lunatic asylum...oh my gosh how bloody awful...sounds like Caliban from the Tempest..."What have we here? A man or a fish? Dead or alive? A fish. He smells like a fish, a very ancient and fish-like smell, a kind of not-of-the-newest poor-john." 

Sep 27, 2017, 17:16

Well there you have it, like I say, it takes a lot to unite this forum but all honours go to Taipan aka Bedpan. BTW it was Moz who gave him that Nick:D ...fitting dontcha think!?

And oh he has a friend on here...... probably reading this right now and I'm afraid to say we would have upset his sensitivities :D....as if I give a care! Sure you don't either.

Feb 06, 2019, 09:13

Mar 17, 2017, 20:19

F-U-C-K you all!

:P

Feb 06, 2019, 09:22

Memories...……..

Feb 06, 2019, 11:16

Just hope everyone realises that this re-posting of all my threads is not being done by me but by my new PR "team" which is effectively the DumbAss/Sonny Bill complex.

"They" clearly think it's very important that everyone reads my stuff twice.

You need to Log in to reply.