So Plum can get the Hurricane backs performing but

Forum » Rugby » So Plum can get the Hurricane backs performing but

Jun 29, 2019, 13:36

Despite an extended run at the Sharks nothing was achieved. The backline was very poor under Plum. 

What happened Oaks. Was Plum giving it a full shot or was he merely coasting along or even a saboteur. 

Or were the the Sharks backs just too frot to help. 

Something doesn't add up. Why no improvement in Sharks backline? Can a kiwi coach be trusted. 

This needs careful consideration! 

Jun 29, 2019, 14:07

Lay off the sauce beenshit, its always hard to understand you but this is taking it to far. No idea what you are rambling about.

Jun 29, 2019, 15:40

Ploom sent out his team half asleep.....and Dan Coles took over the coaching at the half. It looked a bit like a PDV situation!

Jun 29, 2019, 18:53

Crusadertwit says - but this is taking it to far. No idea what you are rambling about.

He has no idea what i am rambling on about BUT its going too far! Grunt grunt! Wehe (to quote dear rooitwit)

Was Plum a plant to gain as much SA rugby intellectual capital (Mostly about forward play) whilst not going anything away from the kiwi side. Should one suspect the nefarious kiwis!:'(

Dr Moz, Plum is a cut or two above pdv!

Jun 29, 2019, 22:02

Manage to sober up and fix all the typos did we beeno, might be a good idea to only post when sober. Not that anyone will be able to tell the difference hahahaha

Jun 29, 2019, 22:59

I was really offended by all that bellicose Crusader imagery.....clean up your act Sader fan. And the those kitschy posts that light up, hahaha, I guess that passes for cool in Orcland.

Jun 29, 2019, 23:05

So when I fix the problems you mention nobody will be able to tell the difference!!! Crusadertwit in a case like this guess who the inebriated would be. Certainly not me! Hahahahahahahahaha.

Crusadertwit has obviously had one too many celebrating the stolen victory.

Man this is as bad as - "He has no idea what i am rambling on about BUT its going too far"!

Crusadertwit is a laugh a post. excellent unintended comic! Bwahaahahahahahahahahaha hilarious stuff from the mong!

Anyhow crusadertwit enjoy the final and watch it sober as well.

You need to Log in to reply.