Some good rugby on this week-end

Forum » Rugby » Some good rugby on this week-end

Feb 07, 2020, 16:28

Well it started with a cracker from the Sharks...well done lads, excellent stuff.

Chiefs/Saders will really be interesting...still my "money" is on the Saders but it would not surprise me either way...the Saders sometimes start late although the last 2 years showed virtually no failures.

Stormers/Bulls this should be a foregone conclusion...Stormers are becoming the team to beat in SA...but it also should indicate just how weak the Bulls are this year...maybe not as poor as most here think.

Lions/Reds...Not sure how the Reds are this year but the Lions put up a very dismal show against the Jags... I hope the Lions can get it together...results either way would not surprise.

Jaguares/Canes on Sunday...the Jags will make mincemeat of them...this Argentine side is a notch above the rest.

Then 6N,

Ireland/Wales...that's really the one must watch game...want Ireland to win but Wales has a top notch side...I give Wales a win by 3-5 points.

Scotland/England...I'm backing Scotland for an upset...England seems to be losing the punch they used to have...still a good side but we know what Scotland is like at home.

You need to Log in to reply.