Something new is coming

Forum » Rugby » Something new is coming

Mar 22, 2020, 23:51

Hi Ruckers

We've been scratching our heads during Corona season, to come up with something new for you.

We've decided to add to our collection of delights for you avid rugby coaches and critics.

Soon to be launched, The Rugby Wizz!

It's our own hosted rugby quiz, which will allow you to challenge each other.
Now with the advent of Google, quizzes have pretty much become redundant as everybody can get the correct answer off of their favourite search engine.

So we're busy adding a timer for us to see who can answer the quickest!

AND.... with our Betting Partner World Sports Betting on board, we have some fabulous betting vouchers to give away!

So fear not...
Your favourite Ed has had you all at heart during quarantine!

We'll be looking to launch on Friday 27 March.
We'll try and put a new quiz up each week, just to add a slight bit of excitement to our lives right now!

Guys / Girls, please keep safe during this really crappy period. Please keep yourselves safe and look after your kids, parents and grandparents!

Catch you all soon.

Yours in rugga
Ed

Mar 23, 2020, 09:40

Sounds good Ed. Something we can do with appropriate social distancing!

Count me in.

Mar 23, 2020, 09:55

Nice Eddo

Looking forward to it.

Great idea during quarantine time

Mar 23, 2020, 09:58

Nah ... can not participate ... I am still on copper ... still waiting for fibre lol. Can be a good idea.

Mar 23, 2020, 10:13

Blikkies, if two people are taking part in an online quiz and one has fibre while the other has copper, the chances of that making any difference are beyond remote.

If you know an answer before someone else and you type your answer and submit it, then you'll win that question whether you're on fibre or copper. If you and I had to submit our answers within a few nanoseconds of one another than I might have the tiniest most insignificant advantage but it would literally have to be nanoseconds we're talking about.

Mar 23, 2020, 10:28

Rooinek, just to clarify, you dont compete directly.

Its a list style quiz which can be done in your own time.

Winners are based on the number of correct answers and then on time taken to complete.

Mar 23, 2020, 10:34

Nice one Ed

Mar 23, 2020, 10:35

I see, so nothing stopping anyone using Google then? I'm a little less interested now.

Mar 23, 2020, 11:01

Lets see what comes - I am in,   You really are of great help Ed,   

You need to Log in to reply.