South African Teams in Europe

Forum » Rugby » South African Teams in Europe

May 09, 2021, 05:54

We have noticed that the South African teams will be playing in Europe.

What happens when they find that they are not competitive over there?

What competition will they run away to then?

May 09, 2021, 09:51

We did not run away, our SANZAR "partners" kicked us out...and we will definitely be competitive,  we are the current world champions after all.

May 09, 2021, 10:08

Current World Champions does not mean shit.

The South African teams have been moaning for years - Threatening to go the Northern Hemisphere - The real reason was the moaning and whinging after consistently struggling against the competition.

The travel was just an excuse.

You don't hear the down under teams whinging about the travel to South Africa - That wasn't very easy either. 

May 09, 2021, 10:11

A team can only play what is in front of them during a world cup and SA did really well to bounce back after the loss to New Zealand and again they did really well to beat England in the final - Like I said SA did really well to do that but as far as being the best in the world - Well that is far from the truth - They are not the best in the world - Far from it  

May 09, 2021, 10:33

You sound salty...we are the top ranked team ATM...until that changes again, we'll take it while it lasts.

May 09, 2021, 11:30

No I was waiting for the bite and got it.

But the Boks are falling behind again. 

May 09, 2021, 11:39

Behind who aussiewhinger? 

May 09, 2021, 11:46

@Ozziewinner

"Like I said SA did really well to do that but as far as being the best in the world - Well that is far from the truth - They are not the best in the world - Far from it"

Welcome to the forum. So then in your own words if the Boks are not the best in the world then pray what are they?

BTW I'm in Sydney, watched the final last night between the Reds and the Brumbies, I'm afraid to say Oz has huge problems, that my friend was schoolboy rugby.

Go ahead, have your stir but don't forget to answer my question.

May 09, 2021, 23:07

We all know who the best team in the world is.

The Boks are far from it.

May 09, 2021, 23:08

After watching South African Rugby one would have to say that it is pretty pathetic as well. 

May 10, 2021, 11:03

Yes ,Namibia and Kenya are probably your choice for one spot.

May 10, 2021, 14:03

Who is the best Herr Albie? New Zealand? 

May 10, 2021, 15:12

Think we have a bit of a troll on our hands here.

May 10, 2021, 15:12

Hey Aussietwat what exactly have you useless pricks won recently?

May 13, 2021, 05:43

Are you referring to Australia.

I don't support the Wallabies - That comment is way off the mark.

The bottom line is - I don't think the Boks are the best in the world - FULL STOP - And you guys cannot hack it. 

You need to Log in to reply.