You need to LOG IN to reply.

Spain beat Nz , Fiji beat Nz and Bltiz thrash Fiji, what does it all mean

Forum » Rugby » Spain beat Nz , Fiji beat Nz and Bltiz thrash Fiji, what does it all mean

Mar 11, 2019, 11:07

Oaks it has to mean The Blitz are great and the hapless kiwis are not. Hahhahahahahahahahaha

Kiwvs if you want to find out how to beat the Fijians watch how the class Blitz took them apart!:D

Ou JW no doubt was hugely impressed and is wondering why the kiwis cant do the same. oaks you lack the pace and creativity of that the Blitz showed today.

The poor Kbbs are gobsmacked and are conspicuous by the absence of any comments regarding their loss to Spain Hahahahahahahahahaha We wont hear from that blowhard Brycy for weeks. its all fantasy rugby for these guys. :D

Anyhow see if you can beat Spain next time round kbbs. Study the way the Blitz play and you should improve.

Beeno wishing his kbbs fans well!

Mar 11, 2019, 11:14

...bean brain, last time i checked the blitzboks were still below NZ in the overall series standings,,,,,no mention of the blitzboks failing to beat Chile last week either which was another embarrassing result....but it just shows what a lottery Sevens rugby is at times..

Mar 11, 2019, 11:53

Brycy my good friend glad to see you maning up unlike the other kbbs.

No need to comment re loss to Chile or being below nz as we have a new team. 

To be honest they have come along faster than expected. Keep this up and they could defend their World Champ status. 

Mar 11, 2019, 11:54

If Senatla, Kwagga etc come back I to the squad my oh my. 

Mar 11, 2019, 19:06

The rugby world has been turned on its head Beeno.

2 weeks ago the Stormers beat the Lions.

Mar 11, 2019, 20:36

Chippo it was always on the cards. We are after all NOT the wee chiefies:D

You need to Log in to reply.