You need to LOG IN to reply.

Sportsdeck Fantasy Rugby 2019 . . .

Forum » Rugby » Sportsdeck Fantasy Rugby 2019 . . .

Feb 07, 2019, 14:16

Thought I'd give this its own thread as it looks like it will be our primary Fantasy Rugby comp for this year's Super Rugby.

If anyone is interested in playing Fantasy Rugby this year with your fellow Ruckers Forum posters then please click on this link, register and pick your team. If you click that link you will automatically be added to the League that 3ku1 has kindly set up called SARuckersforum.

If you join at the regular Sportsdeck.com site (or have already joined) then find the SARuckersforum League and use the code 840287 to join our league.

So far we have the following teams:

Luke's Canes (3ku1)

The Lightbringers (Rooinek)

Hotsteppers (baz?)

Black Power (ABasquefan)

Michael's Team (Ou Maaik)

. . . and Klown has confirmed he will also be playing . . . but the more the merrier so please join us. It's always good fun and a great way to keep your interest up through the whole Super Rugby season.

Feb 07, 2019, 14:52

Hopefully I've joined now ... struggling to find our league ... please guide me, Redneck.

There's no menu option visible ... not that I can see.

Feb 07, 2019, 15:13

Klown, just to be clear, is it the Sportsdeck game or the Rugby Magazine game (or both) that you've joined?

If it's the Sportsdeck game and you followed the first link then you should have joined our League automatically but I don't see a new team in there.

Feb 07, 2019, 15:14

I do see a Sleeping Giants team entered in the Rugby Magazine comp.

Feb 07, 2019, 15:17

Teams entered in the Rugby Magazine Ruckers Forum league:

Black Power (ABasquefan)

Luke's Canes (3ku1)

StoogesWP (Stooges)

Ruckers Forum (Ou Maaik)

Sleeping Giants (Klown)

The Lightbringers (Rooinek)

Feb 07, 2019, 15:40

It's the Sportsdeck version that I'm struggling with.

Let me go through the motions again. See if I can pick up where I went wrong.

Feb 07, 2019, 16:12

Klown, did you follow the link I put up (2nd paragraph of first post on this thread) or go to the Sportsdeck site itself? 

I'm leaving the office now but will help you later if you need it.

Feb 07, 2019, 16:12

Feb 07, 2019, 21:26

Klown, I still don't see the Sleeping Giants in our Sportsdeck league.

In the top left corner of the screen (under the word "Sportsdeck" and to the left of the left of the "Select Your Team" text) is a menu option. Hover your mouse over it and the 4th option from the top is the "League" option. Click on that, find SARuckersforum and use the code 840287 to join.

Feb 08, 2019, 08:16

Thanks man ... appreciate your help.

Ok ... what I see on the left under the word "Sportsdeck" is as follows ...

"Lobby"

"My Line-ups"

"Gameday Live"

"Players"

"My Account"

... in that order ... using your link.

Hovering my mouse in that general area produces nada. No sign of "Select Your Team" any where ...

Feb 08, 2019, 08:30

Klown, that is different to mine.

Is the URL https://sportsdeck.com/au/rugby/dreamteam/#/team/select?

Have you registered already?

Feb 08, 2019, 08:36

Just a thought, they offer 3 different games . . . did you enter the "Daily Fantasy", "Dream Team" or "Tipping" game? It's the "Dream Team" game that we're playing.

Feb 08, 2019, 08:51

Ok .. I think I'm in.

I used your https://sportsdeck.com/au/rugby/dreamteam/#/team/select ... and it's taken me to a totally different screen.

I now see the "select your team" and the "menu" option is also now available.

Champion ... thanks a lot.

Gooooooooooooooo Giantssssssssssssss!!! 

Feb 08, 2019, 08:58

Good stuff. I see the Sleeping Giants are in now. You and Ou Maaik are the two that still have incomplete teams but you have plenty time.

Feb 08, 2019, 09:06

Yeah I know ... I'm busy familiarizing myself with this site and will be working on my championship winning team shortly.

Thanks again.  

Looks like a lot of fun.

Be afraid ... be very afraid ... there's a new boy in town ... lol!!

Feb 08, 2019, 09:28

We're all new boys in town in this comp, Klown. First time any of us are playing this particular FR game.

Feb 08, 2019, 09:57

Rooinek

I like the daily game as well - it si not very difficult to play and wish some people would join up..   

Feb 08, 2019, 16:15

and there are many posters who used to play fantasy missing,.... mainly kiwi posters,... where are just win, wardad and his sons/daughters, brycy, etc., etc.?

You need to Log in to reply.