NEUTRAL
Played: 3
Win: 1 (33.3%)
Loss: 2 (66.7%)
Draw: 0 (0.0%)
Tries For: 1
Tries Against: 5

Jul 07, 2019, 10:12

Thanks Organhuffer,   Poor moo moo was, it looks like, in a state of denial about us being a better side than the wee abs pre isolation.

Post isolation the Boks have faced many well documented obstacles.

Jul 07, 2019, 10:15

Pre-Isolation: 90 years
Post-Isolation: 27 years

Jul 07, 2019, 10:41

Actually Aug, first test ever was in 1921, so 71 years in pre-isolation (and use your own dodgy Japie refs....) period.

Jul 07, 2019, 10:56

The first ever Bok test was in 1891.

Jul 07, 2019, 11:45

Keep schooling moo moo Organhuffer but be warned he is starting off from a very low base!:D

Jul 07, 2019, 12:00

Not against the ABs it wasn't! First test 1921.

Stats still don't lie Hasbeeno, the Boks are WAY behind!

Think Brick wall Hasbeeno and then feel the lump on your forehead......

Jul 07, 2019, 12:05

You incorrectly corrected accurate information. 

Jul 07, 2019, 12:09

You incorrectly support an inferior team.....

Jul 07, 2019, 13:46

Hey moo mooo ask somebody to explain pre and post isolation to you. 

Moo moo has no clue whatsoever. :D

Jul 07, 2019, 13:55

I think the home and away win ratios pre isolation blows poor moo moos theory about home refs out of the water. 

Also shows that the post isolation loss record has something to do with the get the Japie campaign.

Nothing appears to supports ou moo moos vacuous arguments. 

Jul 07, 2019, 16:41

Incorrectly? Was I not born in South Africa? Shall I "correctly" support New Zealand? I could imagine my exchanges with a native: 

La Moi: Hey bru, doze All Bleks ist lekker gut
Faumunina [All Blek Supporter]: Yoo isn't even from here ya turncoat
La Moi: Sies man! I support duh All Blekkies quite correctly
Faumunina [All Blek Supporter]: Jeez louise, I almost committed a hate crime, my apologies mate

You're better than this forced disagreeableness Moolaa, but at the very least, thanks for the laugh. 

Jul 07, 2019, 18:04

Hahahahaha very funny Organhuffer! 

Jul 07, 2019, 18:17

More than half Boks losses post -isolation have been against  Die Schwarzewelle , 19 losses out of 35.

Jul 07, 2019, 18:23

The funny part is nobody is disputing that post Isolation the Boks have floundered losing even to Japan. The dismal performances of the Boks on many occasions has been discussed repeatedly and the reason analyzed. 

Dispite all this moo moo insists the post isolation and pre isolation periods are the same and must be lumped together. If of course he knows what pre and post mean. 

Jul 07, 2019, 20:29

POST-ISOLATION

Interestingly, the Boks have lost 15 tests by 7 points or less. That's good enough to shift the scales between the two sides:

TOTAL
Played: 60
Win: 31 (51.6%)
Loss: 28 (47.6%)
Draw: 1 (1.7%)

There have been many tests where the Boks really shot themselves in the foot. Some of these are the...

1. 2012 Dunedin test
  2. 2010 Joburg test
  3. 2014 Wellington test
  4. 2015 Ellis Park and Twickenham tests
  5. 2001 Newlands test
  6. 2004 Christchurch test 
  7. 2005 Dunedin test
  8. 2007 Kings Park test
Those stand out most in my mind. 

Other points of interest: 

1. The Boks have never beaten NZ at Loftus post isolation in 4 attempts.
  2. Their most successful venue is Ellis Park, despite the fact that the All Blacks usually score around 30 points. 
  3. The All Blacks have scored 30+ points 21 times; 10 in SA, 11 in NZ.
  4. The Bok record for consecutive home losses was broken by Rassie's Boks last year. Currently 4 losses, dating back to 2015's Ellis Park test. 
  5. The Bok's longest losing run away from home was 10 tests. Between 1999's 28-0 loss at Dunedin to 2008's 19-8 loss at Wellington. 
  6. The Wellington win last year ended an 8 test losing streak in NZ
  7. The worst record against New Zealand belongs to Coetzee. During his tenure, the Boks conceded 26 tries in 4 tests, which eclipses the 22 the Boks conceded during the 4 year span of Jake, 9 tests.
  8. The worst scoring record also belongs to Coetzee, scoring 4 tries in 4 tests. This is also eclipsed by the 21 tries scored under Jake.

Jul 07, 2019, 21:03

Can you quote your sources, these numbers do not seem correct.

After Apartheid, the Boks have usually won 1 out of 3 tests. During the Coetzee era things got worse.

Jul 07, 2019, 21:07

Which numbers do you dispute? I have a log of every Springbok test, including lineups for South Africa in those tests.

EDIT

After apartheid, the Boks lost 3 consecutive tests followed by a draw. They then beat NZ in the 1995 WC. They then lost 4 out of 5 tests in 1996 and lost both tests in 1997. They did beat NZ back to back in 1998. They lost both 1999 TN tests but won the WC encounter. Between July 2000 to August 2004 the Boks won 2 in 11 tests, losing 8 consecutive tests. 2005 saw them win 1 then lose 1. 2006 was 2-1 in NZ's favour. 2007 was 2-0 in NZ's favour. Between July 2008 until September 2009 the Boks had their strongest results, winning 4 of 6 tests, winning all three tests in the 2009 TNs. From July 2010 until present day the Boks have won 3 in 19 tests. 

Jul 08, 2019, 00:13

Paint this bullshit whatever way you want but it does not change the facts.

A bit like you guys fantasising that you have a 10 inch phallus but the reality hits home when you look at it in the mirror and realise that it it cannot even be seen.

BLOW-HARDS 

Jul 08, 2019, 00:40

Herr Albi asserting his her dominance again. 

Jul 08, 2019, 05:49

They paint bull shit in NZ? These country bumpkins certainly have some unusual animal practices!

Jul 08, 2019, 06:27

Lets forget the past and look at what happened in the past decade.   That was the worst period fpr the Springboks and we must look at the three worst coaches the Springboks ever had - De Villiers, Meyer and Coetzee to see what and why it happened. 

Jul 08, 2019, 06:32

Actually the de facto worst coach is Coetzee followed by Eraser Head......PdV and HM have much better records.

Jul 08, 2019, 07:59

Much better records - what a farce.    Erasmus did not lose a home game against Argentina - neither a game against the likes of Japan.   Meyer also lost ALL the games in the 2015  Rugby Championship.   At least Erasmus'  team did something which Meyer never achieved - an away win against the AB's.

Why don't you think before you write tripe on site?  

Jul 09, 2019, 07:21

José Erasmus, chief parker of the tractor, is currently sitting at 50% wins. That's 7 in 14 tests. Meyer won 9 in 13 tests in his first season, without a glut of players. He won the England series after only two training sessions with a team that just lost Victor, Smit, Du Preez, Butch, Rossouw, Bakkies, Fourie, Schalk, Muller et al. Legends of Bok rugby. He proceeded to keep the Boks at #2 for most of his tenure. In fact, for his first 30 tests, only New Zealand could beat the Boks. Meyer ended with a 66% win percentage, which leaves him ahead of 13 of the other 20 coaches to lead the Boks. Not bad. 

To make matters worse for you, Rassie lost to Wales twice, England twice, Australia once, New Zealand once and Argentina once. He was out-coached in what will forever be the most significant moment of his tenure, the home loss to New Zealand. He was out-coached by Ledesma, out-coached by Cheika and we saw the Boks looking completely bereft of ideas throughout the EOYT. A tour which could have looked so different had the much maligned Louw not thrice won crucial turnovers to keep the Boks in with a faint hope when France were certain to kill the game. 

Jul 09, 2019, 21:31

Organhuffer Rassie started from scratch. Could easily have beaten wee abs twice. 

Let's see how his WIN averages looks post RWC.

No more nonsense about Rassie please Huffer!

Thanks. 

Jul 10, 2019, 01:51

He didn't start from scratch. I dealt with that here: https://www.ruckersforum.com/forum/augen%C3%B6ffner/starting-from-scratch-/28189

Jul 10, 2019, 02:28

AO

The stupid idiot at it again.  Beat England twice  - but the top village idiot om site mentioned only the two losses. 

And in three of the tests  lost Erasmus used a lot of new players to try them out in a  test environment and virtually all the newbies failed that test.

The one Wales test was in Washington against Wales and the team comprised of only five recognized Springbok players,   The test in June last year against England happened after England lost the test after some experimental changes were made to the team.

In the November test could have been a draw if Esterhuizen did have a brain fart and isolated himself in the final move in the game. 

Fact   is the team was competitive even when they lost the games, while the same can never be said about Meyer and the other idiotic coaches..  And they actually scored many more tries than the teams scored in the first Meyer and Coetzee years as coaches.

Jul 10, 2019, 02:57

01.Boks vs Wales
The first test was by far his most experimental. The Welsh test. It has to be said that this team performed better than the Bok side later in he year. I don't have much of a problem with the performance as I do with the loss at the end of the season. 

Debutants: Nche, Jenkins, Kwagga, van Zyl, Mapimpi, Esterhuizen, Ismaiel, Notshe, Thomas du Toit, Akker, Orie, Papier, Robert du Preez.

Not a bad roster of available talent. That is already more depth than what was available as frontline depth in 2012's England series. The obvious flubs were Kwagga and Roberts. The rest held up well. 

Recognisable Players: Ralapelle, Wilco Louw, Steph, Mohoje, Jantjies, Kriel, Kitshoff

02.Boks vs England 1
Debutants: RG Snyman, Dyantyi, Nkosi.

03.Boks vs England 2
Debutants: None

04.Boks vs England 3
Debutants: None

It should be noted that England were experimenting with entirely new attacking systems. Some things I haven't actually seen from any other team. So, whilst the Boks may have been blooding some new talent in the first test with some less experienced test players, England were rebuilding their game. As it turns out, England ended the season heading in the right direction.

Of the new players, how many were core Boks? Dyantyi, Esterhuizen, Mapimpi, Nkosi and RG were the most prevalent. In the link I provided, I broke down Rassie's entire roster usage completely. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You claim that Rassie's Boks were more competitive than a team which ended the season with only 3 losses in 13 tests? Rassie lost 7 in 14. How do you determine his team was more competitive? They were blown away Los Pumas, bumbled in Brisbane, miraculously soaked up a lopsided and reckless attacking All Black side, blew their best performance of the season at home against New Zealand, floundered throughout the EOYT. The only good performance on tour was against Scotland. Not only did Rassie have a large glut of blooded players at hand, but a new surge of next-gen players ready to cut their teeth at the next level. He still produced lesser results. 

Yes, the Boks did beat England twice, but which two tests did the English win? The last two. As per Andre? It was Papier's poor service  - bouncing along the ground - which allowed the English to swarm up on the outside and cut him off. He ran into the open space on the opposite side of the ruck. We would have still had possession had Andre not been take out with a shoulder to the head. Here's the interesting thing however: When did England take the lead? It was through Damian's bizarre infringement at the breakdown. After England scored those 3 points, they ran rampant, scything the Boks apart. Damian was not only floundering with front foot ball all of the first half and well into the second, he was the turning point. So no, it was Damian's brain fart which condemned the Boks. 

Meyer lost 5 tests in his first 30. His Boks were #2. Right now, Rassie has the Boks playing the most limited game since Straeuli, well behind the rest of the top 12 nations. He has been outcoached in most big tests. 

Jul 10, 2019, 03:24

Your link and thinking are as per normal total delusion and cloud 9 thinking,    How many of the 30 tests under Meyer were games   against low rated countries?   An what do you try and do here again.  Writing total BS s an achievement only you can ever realize.    

Jul 10, 2019, 03:24

Your link and thinking are as per normal total delusion and cloud 9 thinking,    How many of the 30 tests under Meyer were games   against low rated countries?   An what do you try and do here again.  Writing total BS s an achievement only you can ever realize.    

Jul 10, 2019, 03:33

Eraser Head has no discernible game plan.

Jul 10, 2019, 03:42

In Meyer's first year, the weakest team was Scotland. Though not very "weak". In his second year, he faced Italy once and Scotland twice. Italy weren't very strong, though tough and niggly. In year three, Italy were much improved, so much so that they blew the fan favourites such as Goosen, Lambie, Reinach, Marcell Coetzee, Serfontein and Lood apart. Pollard was the hero. There were no "easy" tests in year three. I bet you were crossing fingers for Georgia, Namibia et al to inflate stats. 

Jul 10, 2019, 06:14

They also faced Samoa in his second year.   That is conveniently forgotten.    Pollard started playing tests in 2014 and the fact is that the main handicap in the team was Steyn - Goosen was NOT involved in any tests in 2013 and 2014..   

The rot in your mind is incredible and time to go and look for further assistance again.   All the players you listed were better than the junk you always support.

Jul 10, 2019, 06:30

Samoa were not an easy team in 2013. You seem to have forgotten that. 

Goosen played against Wales and Italy in 2014. Both at fullback. Pollard came on to rescue the Italy test as Lambie was struggling, again. Just as I stated above. This was 2014. 

Of the players I listed, only Serfontein and Lood have had a good test - the latter in the home 2014 blowout win against Scotland. 

Jul 10, 2019, 16:06

Lood was by some distance the best SA lock in 2015 WC - and was considered at one stage as the player of the series.   He was top class in the WC series - did you miss all the tests in that' series?

Must have since you claimed Matfield was the top SA lock.  

Jul 10, 2019, 16:15

Lood was the player of the series in the world cup? U Please, he had some good games against the minnows but was insignificant against the real opposition. 

Jul 10, 2019, 16:15

Lood was the player of the series in the world cup? U Please, he had some good games against the minnows but was insignificant against the real opposition. 

Jul 10, 2019, 16:17

He had one good half against Scotland - they shut him down in the second. He had two runs against Japan. What else? Player of the series? :D

Eben was SA's best lock. 

Lood is too slow, too slow limbed, has exceedingly poor hands, poor stamina and the tackle radius of a jaffa cake - as we found out against New Zealand. Big moments, he is nowhere to be found. Another flub. He hasn't gotten better with time. His one good half against Scotland essentially boiled down to him being in the middle of the field. The Boks employed a tight middle press to flush the Scots out wide and prevent them from laying a platform down in the middle of the field. He defended shoulder to shoulder, concealing his poor mobility. Once space appeared, back to being ordinary. This flub wasn't in the top 20 best players of the tournament. 

Jul 10, 2019, 17:14

:Lood is to slow - too limited.  Your opinion counts for zero in that case.  It is amazing how you can criticize players - bearing in mind your total  lack of understanding of the game of rugby and the fact that whatever you come up with is of zero value.

Jul 10, 2019, 19:25

Lood is a good player, but with the depth the Boks have at lock, I doubt he is a first-choice starter.

Jul 10, 2019, 21:27

He plays well for the Bulls. I don't think anyone would argue against the numbers he puts up, but for the Boks, it just hasn't been working out. He was rampant against Scotland on debut and then the well dried up. He was pretty dire in his brief showings last year. Those famous stone hands botching a late Bok attack deep in England's half. I don't think he is in any way suited to modern test rugby. If he were in the 90s he'd probably be a hall of fame candidate. Born after his time. 

Jul 11, 2019, 02:00

This is the thinking of a prejudiced idiot of the worst kind.    The man is just impossible to have a logical discussion with on any rugby issue.

The poor idiot forget about the Wales test where Bakkies was started as a lock and he buggered up so badly he was replaced by De Jager early,   After that the whole situation 

He is also the idiot who stated that Flippie was a better lock than De Jager - enough said.    

Jul 11, 2019, 02:47

Prejudiced? I have clearly layed out the way of things for months. I have backed my words up. What have you produced? Zero, nil, nichts, nada, nic. Show me Lood's grand and marvellous body of work.

Flip as a better lock than Lood. We are talking about a player who outplayed his All Black peers in each and every encounter. He was so powerful that he was a big contributor to the last fearsome Bok pack that demolished all before it: 2013. He was sorely missed throughout the 2015 WC. Particularly against Wales and New Zealand, where Lood was left wanting. Again. Just as he was earlier in the season against Argentina.

Bakkies stuffed up so badly?

"The Springboks were particularly potent in their driving forward play and won the back-row battle at the breakdown hands down.

Robust driving play from the home pack paved the way for outstanding full-back Le Roux to chip ahead and Habana won the foot race to touch down, with Steyn converting from near the touchline.

Wales centre Jamie Roberts was then sin-binned for tackling Le Roux in the air, and the hosts took full advantage, scoring two tries in his absence as the driving line-out play for which they are renowned paid dividends.

Veteran captain Victor Matfield and lock partner Bakkies Botha were to the fore, allowing scrum-half Fourie du Preez to send number eight Vermeulen over."

When all is said and done, you can never reference anything specific. You make unverified, ambiguous claims with over-bearing emotional overtones. 

Jul 11, 2019, 18:43

Yes he did and the game changed totally after de Jager came on.  You are welcome to wrote tripe - and you are welcome to be an idiot and pretend things happened that did not happen.   You even quoted the wrong test - the problem was the second Welsh test.   But then I also saw how Matfield was pushed out of mauls easily and landing on his backside beside mauls - in the test you wrote the above quote for,   Was even worse in the second Welsh test.      

Jul 11, 2019, 18:43

Yes he did and the game changed totally after de Jager came on.  You are welcome to wrote tripe - and you are welcome to be an idiot and pretend things happened that did not happen.   You even quoted the wrong test - the problem was the second Welsh test.   But then I also saw how Matfield was pushed out of mauls easily and landing on his backside beside mauls - in the test you wrote the above quote for,   Was even worse in the second Welsh test.      

Jul 11, 2019, 22:22

Man are you still on about that lazy weed who hasn't done one thing of note since the last WC, where he earned your internal fealty by beating up on some US kids. Only to go missing against Wales and NZ. Hold on he did appear against the ABs, just in time to get run over for the key try.

You sure can pick 'em.

Jul 12, 2019, 00:42

AO

Why do you not accept the fact - Andre ran rather slowly away from his support players and whether the tackle on him was legal - which the referee judged to be the case  -  the Springboks could have drawn that test if Esterhuizen did not have a brain fart.

Jul 12, 2019, 00:47

Mozart

In how many games was Du Toit the MOM in matches- both on test level and Super Rugby level?

he does not get that distinction without meritorious performances - but you do not want to see anything positive and tries desperately to find reasons to criticize the player.  Mopst of it is urtter BS thinking on your part.    

Jul 12, 2019, 00:47

Mozart

In how many games was Du Toit the MOM in matches- both on test level and Super Rugby level?

he does not get that distinction without meritorious performances - but you do not want to see anything positive and tries desperately to find reasons to criticize the player.  Mopst of it is urtter BS thinking on your part.    

Jul 12, 2019, 02:11

Mike, when you run towards your support, they are no longer your support. In any case, Damian and Kriel were right there to clean the ensuing ruck, had Andre not been taken out by that shoulder. Play broke down, and players are required to adapt. Andre avoided a turnover to the left. 

"but you do not want to see anything positive and tries desperately to find reasons to criticize the player."

There's a consistent pattern to how these discussions unfold: I'll say X, someone will say Y. I'll provide evidence for X, the other person will launch a personal attack. I ask questions about Y; they have no answers. I don't take Y seriously, the other person becomes more angry and flustered. 

You are most commonly that other person. 

Jul 12, 2019, 11:12

They were at least 5 meters away from the tackle and was NOT RIGHT there.   That is a fact and you are talking utter rot as per normal.    

Jul 12, 2019, 11:37

the Springboks could have drawn that test if Esterhuizen did not have a brain fart

Ehm, England was leading 12-11 at the time. How could the Boks have drawn the test?

Funny how there's no criticism of Papier's pass to nowhere that put the Boks on the back foot in the first place. And funny how you still choose to nail a Bok player to the wall instead of focusing your anger on the real issue - a clear penalty to the Boks that wasn't called by a ref who didn't have the balls to penalize the home team with a potential match decider in front of a packed home stand.

Jul 12, 2019, 16:44

There was no penalty given and the test was lost - and if you look at the way Esterhuizen was jogging with the ball - he isolated himself completely.   

Jul 12, 2019, 16:57

Eraser Head was jogging with the ball?

Jul 12, 2019, 17:02

That's another one to the list: The Boks lost the game because Erasmus was jogging with the ball. :D

Jul 12, 2019, 17:02

Hands-on coaching.

Jul 12, 2019, 23:18

Here you go Lügnerin, the photographic evidence exposing your lies. In the first image, Esterhuizen is picking the loose ball off the ground. He wasnät a designated runner. Damian and Jantjies were behind a four man pod in the middle of the field. The ball was going to one of the pod runners, either Lood or Duane. However, the ball bobbles along the ground and passed a passive Jantjies. Andre has the English cutting him off before he even touches the ball. So he runs into the space to the right. As we can clearly see, Pollard and Kriel are already on that side of the field. 

Andre-Hit-1

Here we see Esterhuizen run in front of Pollard into the space between Pollard and Kriel. He is then hit in the head, knocking him to ground right in front of three Englismen. He had support for a clean in a legal tackle.

Andre-Hit-2

Jul 13, 2019, 15:54

Too far away to prevent a turnover  - liair and dim c u n t.   The dimmest jog I have seen on a rugby field for years.  You said there  where Springboks to d ball protection.  I count 5 English players closer to where Esterhuizen fell than the two nearest Springboks.  That is what is meant by a player "isolating" himself.

When will you ever learn anything about rugby?  

Jul 13, 2019, 16:05

I thought the dumbest jog was Damian's escort in the 2015 All Black WC test, or maybe it wasn't a jog...

Jul 13, 2019, 16:38

Liar personified - nobody bar the ignorant blame De Allende for following Nonu who ran across the field and De Allende followed him and tackled him.  This became a story because of the stupidity of Mozart and you being even more idiotic followed suit. 

Jul 13, 2019, 16:48

Damian De A-Landy Marshalling Services, as approved by Ma'a Nonu:

"Mate, I used De A-landy no agro. Got me a flippin World Cup medal bro. At first there was some turbulence getting to the line, but Damo cushioned my landing. First class gets a nice back-rub too. We'll definitely be using De A-landy in Japan." 

Jul 13, 2019, 16:51

And Nonu was subbed early in the RC test that year when facing De Allende who ran through him at will.   What a load of ignorant crap you come up with.   

Jul 13, 2019, 16:59

Coming soon to a cinema near you, "40 Metres of Trouble":D

Jul 13, 2019, 22:33

Damien provided outstanding livery service ....he opened the door for Nonu and left him at the optimal destination.

Jul 14, 2019, 05:48

Lies as per normal counts and the attack are on the same players by the village idiots.   Clueless as per normal/.  

Jul 14, 2019, 08:30

And Nonu was subbed early in the RC test that year when facing De Allende who ran through him at will.

I have thoroughly debunked this claim in this thread. You've had a year to produce a single shred of proof, just one incident, that backs up your claim. You've produced nothing.

Jul 14, 2019, 10:18

Why was he subbed?  because he missed tackles on the scrummie?    That is what your BS explanation was coming too.      

Jul 14, 2019, 10:18

Why was he subbed?  because he missed tackles on the scrummie?    That is what your BS explanation was coming too.      

Jul 14, 2019, 11:33

because he missed tackles on the scrummie?

:D

Ahem. No, Nonu didn't miss tackles on the scrummie. The NZ scrummie missed tackles on DA.

"Leeesten proppaly", as our former state president would say.

Jul 14, 2019, 14:11

You are talking crap as per normal hence the need to quote from Zuma - birds of a feather flock together, 

Jul 14, 2019, 16:17

Didn't you work for Zuma (according to you)? I recall something about you being big mates with him, helping him buy a house. Or something along those lines. 

You need to Log in to reply.