Springbok Supporters

Forum » Rugby » Springbok Supporters

Feb 17, 2023, 22:23

I admire you guys because you are such passionate Springbok supporters.

And that is exactly the way it should be on a South African rugby forum.

It is an absolute priviledge to part of this group.

Thanks guys.

AB Supporter

Feb 18, 2023, 00:11

Very much appreciated CC. Some are more genuine supporters than others though. 

Feb 18, 2023, 19:16

Black and Red it is indeed appreciated to have yet another NZer on this forum.

Most if not all on this site are rugby supporters with a bias and their own strong opinions.

So if you can take the shots that will eventually come your way from us Springbok supporters we look forward to some good positive input for both the Boks and the All Blacks.

Welcome, welcome once again.

Feb 18, 2023, 23:44

I have been here for a while.

I don't take things personally so it is all good.

I understand the passion for South African Rugby, us Kiwis fully relate to that.

I do ejoy reading Beeno and Saffex's comments.......... 

However I am not very happy with the AB's at the moment - They need a good kick up the arse and the coach needs to disappear - We are sick to death of his bullshit.

And sick to death of the NZ union making a complete arse of themselves.

We need to lift our game substantially to be competitive going forward - Losing to some of these sides is not good - I am sure you understand - because we respect the Boks so much losing to them is unacceptable.

Feb 19, 2023, 08:24

South African rugby people likes Allblack supporters too, because you're just as fanatic about the game as us...rugby people is a separate breed.

Feb 20, 2023, 00:56

B&R your All Blacks will be back to their best when Razor takes over

He is next level

Feb 21, 2023, 03:55

B&R Foster should never have got the job. The NZRU is at fault and they’re still pissing around with the next coach. ABS looking very depleted after the WC. No Mo’unga no Barrett our two best locks gone Dane Coles retiring and a host of others going offshore.. will be a huge rebuild Razor or Schmidt I don’t care but they better get it right

Feb 21, 2023, 22:23

Yes it is an absolute disaster.

The NZR Board are suppossed to be professional but they are as useless as tits on a bull.

Mark Robinson needs to disappear very quickly.

Feb 22, 2023, 02:09

He’s a shrink you’d think he’d know how useless tits on a bull are

You need to Log in to reply.