Squidge Rugby - Lions Squad Analysis & Reaction

Forum » Rugby » Squidge Rugby - Lions Squad Analysis & Reaction

May 19, 2021, 20:19

He talks about loosies being lineout jumpers to counter the Boks.
It is clear CJ was not part of the plans because he is too short. Shortmen can't jump. 

May 20, 2021, 10:06

Just a question - has Bundee Aki played at center in club  rugby against De Allende and was he better or worse than De Allende in the game  or games if it indeed happened?       

May 20, 2021, 14:21

Probably worse. Let's not kid ourselves here. 

May 20, 2021, 14:56

Al Bundy is average at best. 

He is not even a starter for Ireland, although the Irish do have a very good number 12 who could be a major threat for the Boks. 

May 20, 2021, 16:07

So Squidge concludes Stampkar wasn’t selected (no question of him not being available) because he is too slow to play the wide game and too short to be a lineout option. 

May 20, 2021, 22:11

Mozart

Weird that you  now accept the Squidge Report after ignoring the  Squidge Report  in the Torld Cup final.  Wonder why?  

May 20, 2021, 23:10

Just concede Tokkie....you made a fool of yourself again.

May 20, 2021, 23:46

No  Mozart the WC final Squidge Report was discussed on site and you made no comment on it since what he said about the test was directly in contrast to what you wrote repeatedly on site,         

May 21, 2021, 03:56

Lies....here’s my comment on Squidge. Apologize for your lie and correct your blunder on Stampkar.

Nov 13, 2019, 02:20

Pretty cool analysis. First guy who has identified the Stephanie rover role. And he has the angle that shows the Marx pass to Mapimpi is not forward....why did the video ref not show that?

But much of this was a known, the Boks have a pressure defence.. With all those guys coming up that fast,  the space behind was the key to unlocking the Bok defence, but the Poms hardly tried the short tactical chip or grubber.

As Oom Rugby demonstrated the Bok strategy of double tacklers and three man pods was hard to overcome. 

Nov 13, 2019, 02:38

Sounds like Squidge thought Gatland out thought  Eraser,  but didn't have the player horse power. Although he credits Rassie for pulling Kolisi and bringing on Louw whose turnover he sees as the critical play. Sets up the Lions' series nicely when the physical side should be more even.

May 21, 2021, 06:03

Mozart

Ever since the WC you have attacked  Erasmus, Du Toit the De Allende and even lied about a try scoring opportunity that never existed.    Your attacks made use of inventions you have made  without any proof whatsoever, and when challenged to produce evidence -you ignored such questions and repeat the tripe at every opportunity you got.

Whatever  what was included in the the WC Squidge report you  totally oppose in your subsequent conduct,     Squidge  dealt  with Erasmus extensively and praised him for the part he played in the WC victory - you have been  attacking him all out.    The report you refer to dealt with the Welsh test - not the WC final.    He never said a word about  Luw in the WC final report.     

Now back to the   Stander issue.  You were asked about whether international teams include players without professional contracts?    You ignore the question and  the fact is that the contracts allow amongst  others for insurance cover against injuries.   Stander's contract with Munster ends weeks before the  Lions tour start and that is a major problem for the Lions,  The Lions would have to sign  a contract with Stander if he is selected - something they would never do.    But you ignore the facts and carried on with your fiction.    You would not answer a  pertinent question about the problem and carried on regardless.                   

You are prejudiced beyond belief  and in the process you are indeed  foolish.        

May 21, 2021, 06:03

Mozart

Ever since the WC you have attacked  Erasmus, Du Toit the De Allende and even lied about a try scoring opportunity that never existed.    Your attacks made use of inventions you have made  without any proof whatsoever, and when challenged to produce evidence -you ignored such questions and repeat the tripe at every opportunity you got.

Whatever  what was included in the the WC Squidge report you  totally oppose in your subsequent conduct,     Squidge  dealt  with Erasmus extensively and praised him for the part he played in the WC victory - you have been  attacking him all out.    The report you refer to dealt with the Welsh test - not the WC final.    He never said a word about  Luw in the WC final report.     

Now back to the   Stander issue.  You were asked about whether international teams include players without professional contracts?    You ignore the question and  the fact is that the contracts allow amongst  others for insurance cover against injuries.   Stander's contract with Munster ends weeks before the  Lions tour start and that is a major problem for the Lions,  The Lions would have to sign  a contract with Stander if he is selected - something they would never do.    But you ignore the facts and carried on with your fiction.    You would not answer a  pertinent question about the problem and carried on regardless.                   

You are prejudiced beyond belief  and in the process you are indeed  foolish.        

May 21, 2021, 14:52

On the same String Xavi posted the WC final Squidge report and the semi Squidge reports. You said I ignored them.....as you can see I didn’t.

And I actually started the Oom Rugby String which made similar points to Squidge and some very interesting technical observations:

https://www.sarugbymag.co.za/oom-rugby-breaks-down-the-moments-that-mattered

As for the minor technicality that Stampkar wouldn’t have a contract, so wouldn’t be selected. Nonsense there are many different ways this could have been covered......Stampkar in his own words said he was available for selection.

You are drowning in your own B/S.

May 21, 2021, 15:35

No Mozart you are the one drowning in the BS you write on site about Du Toit, De Allende and Erasmus//    Whatever Squidge said you discredited the players he was positive about,      

May 21, 2021, 15:35

No Mozart you are the one drowning in the BS you write on site about Du Toit, De Allende and Erasmus//    Whatever Squidge said you discredited the players he was positive about,      

May 21, 2021, 16:18

Don't get too pushy with Moz until you answer my question you Goof! 

May 21, 2021, 16:41

Wanker is just engaging in his usual tactics of diversion when he has lost the argument.

May 21, 2021, 17:45

I have not lost any argument - but you have.    By the way  the Rugby Championship schedule for 2021 has been announced and the following was mentioned:-

SANZAAR CEO Brendan Morris explained the current competition format was agreed upon by members with the restrictions as a result of the pandemic in mind.

Morris added: “The exciting news is that we do welcome back South Africa to TRC after a difficult 2020 when the pandemic it made impossible for them to participate”.    

I did not highlight the latter art of the quote -  out of the window goes your chicken run BS.   Morris would know what the porovlems were and what he said was factual.  When are you going to apologize for that BS you write on site?      

May 21, 2021, 18:01

Of course he said that you moron. He is simply  being polite.....did you think he was going to tell the truth and say ‘it’s nice to have South Africa back after they chickened out last year’?

Wanker you are as stupid as you look.

May 21, 2021, 18:04

He had the facts - you invented the lies,. 

May 21, 2021, 18:06

And he doubles down on stupid.

May 21, 2021, 18:08

I wouldn't believe Lügnerin was real if I did not see it for myself. Even then, I still have to pinch myself. :D

May 21, 2021, 18:28

I never had to hide - always used the same user name.   I am not a BSter like you.      

May 21, 2021, 18:45

Some people care more for the argument than a person to attack Lügnerin. For one thing is certain, you are a pompous cowardly liar. Clevermike... :D

May 21, 2021, 20:51

Perhaps that’s your mistake Wanker, a new name might actually work for a few posts, until people figured out they were dealing with the same pompous dishonest moron

You need to Log in to reply.