Stormers vs Sharks....the real scoop in delayed time

Forum » Rugby » Stormers vs Sharks....the real scoop in delayed time

Mar 14, 2020, 18:32

# Dud Toit was an absolute red card. No attempt to stop, no concern for the player in the air.....just the red mist. Good for the contest but 

# First scrum.....Kitshoff straight through Thomas, why is this man still a tighthead?

# Delightful step by Am puts Sharks away, following his own turnover.

# Second scrum Thomas folds again but the ball is out.

# Du Plessis wastes 2 good attacking balls with poor kicks

# Thomas makes amends with a turnover.....Bosch botches.

#Du Plessis like sand in the machine so far....now he’s buggered

# Dud concedes another penalty.....offside.

# Attacking Sharks scrum near the line....Thomas in trouble, Notsche goes, pathetic Bosch kick takes away the chance.

# Fassi strolls through a barn door gap, poor defense by Roberts. But Awgoostus, Lleyds and Jantjies straight back. Very poor defence for both tries.

Mar 14, 2020, 18:34

You do realize that Johan Du Toit was playing and NOT Steph Du Toit? 

Mar 14, 2020, 18:46

Johanne is a poor mans PSDT. He was looking good in the Curry Cup last year, but not clear if he is of SuperRugby standard at this stage.

Given the Sharks player was carried off on a stretcher, a yellow card was far too mild

Mar 14, 2020, 19:06

Seems dementia is hitting all the elderly on this board

Mar 14, 2020, 19:56

Puleeze ....there are many Duds. Dud Toit, Dud Allende and Dud Toit the lesser who should have been red carded today, but was thankfully yanked after his third penalty.

Mar 14, 2020, 20:08

Puleeze - there are many dud brains on site -like the Dud Mozart - who knows bugger all about rugby - so spare us the further spreading of disinformation on site.    

Mar 14, 2020, 21:37

Nice save but I ain't buying the fact that you got Du Toit the younger confused with his brother

Mar 15, 2020, 00:58

From your own thread.....enjoy the egg!

TD injured 

Mar 01, 2020, 20:43

He's out for 2 months at least with a haematoma to his thigh. 

Could possibly be due to being overplayed, especially the way he plays. Should be able to get match fit for the June series so luckily won't impact the Boks. 

Mar 01, 2020, 22:23

Hmmmm wonder what Dr Moz has to say. 

Mar 01, 2020, 22:23

Hmmmm wonder what Dr Moz has to say. 

Mar 02, 2020, 01:34

I watched the games this weekend and was shocked to see the empty stands....... what's up, guys.

Losing support in the game, poor teams to expensive to attend the games or what?

Mar 02, 2020, 01:35

Major blow to the Stormers, their highest work rate player. Perhaps not as effective as a loose forward in SuperRugby when compared to test level, but a vital player to be on the pitch somewhere. 

Mar 02, 2020, 18:02

That’s certainly true....he is valuable to the team, as a player but more importantly as a symbol.

Mar 15, 2020, 02:52

With things s bad as it is - will there be a June series of tests?  

Mar 15, 2020, 03:59

The whole point of dementia is forgetting the past, everyone on this thread helped you out a lil' and you remembered your comment...

Mar 15, 2020, 06:16

Oh I see....Just a pity you weren’t on the other thread with the same title where I continued my commentary on the game. You would have found this:

# Patrick Lambie has a lot to do with Bosch’s new kicking style apparently....as he misses another one.

# Willemse blows another high ball....he looks too tense.

# Dud playing in his brother’s spot on the wing steps into touch for no reason. 

Pretty intense half spoiled by errors and very poor tactical kicking.

Note the second last item. What a delightful sting keeping my sucker punch for last....hahaha. Try some chutney with the Dementia.

Mar 15, 2020, 17:40

The deep dive!

Mar 15, 2020, 17:59

Well Dr Moz thank goodness you eventually realised it was Johan playing and turned it all into a sting!! :D

Mar 15, 2020, 18:35

:D8-)

Mar 15, 2020, 21:32

Even more impressive you forgot in such a small space of time!

Mar 15, 2020, 22:59

Look chaps if you want to avoid embarrassment, read the full piece. Clearly all of you missed:

# Dud playing in his brother’s spot on the wing steps into touch for no reason. 

I’m willing to overlook this embarrassing mistake, but puleeze for your own well being, be careful before you cross swords, I can’t always be so generous.

Mar 17, 2020, 00:36

Yikes, I see the dementia card may sting. I'll take note for the future, I'm sure you're in perfect health and able enough to remember which golf ball is yours!

Mar 19, 2020, 20:39

Not really I have to mark them with a coloured pen...haha!

You need to Log in to reply.