Super Rugby Final

Forum » Rugby » Super Rugby Final

Jul 06, 2019, 12:51

Congratulations Crusaders for your win. I give ALL the Glory to GOD<3.

Jul 06, 2019, 12:58

Hakwa, apparently we are cheats....

Jul 06, 2019, 13:19

Congrats to the Saders - what a team & what a history!

Jul 06, 2019, 13:19

Congrats to the Saders - what a team & what a history!

Jul 06, 2019, 13:28

How about giving a lot of glory to Whitelock as most likely the old crusts wouldn't have even made the final without that cynical bit of cheating. 

Will he be nominated player of the year like that scoundrel Brycy Lawrence S made ref of the year. 

Thereafter who seriously thinks the blowhard Canes would have beaten the Jags in Argentina. 

Beeno giving a reality check to madly delusional chest beating blowhard kbbs. 

Jul 06, 2019, 14:17

Well the competition showed one thing beeno the SA sides would struggle to beat a paper bag let alone a mediocre rugby team. 

So Hakwa there are no christians supporting the Jags then since he turned his back on those heathen south American non believers?

Jul 06, 2019, 14:31

Two SA sides drew with the Old Crusts Crusadertwit so are you saying your guys are not able to beat a paper bag also. Bwahahahahahahahahaha

Moo moo there is nothing apparently about it. Take it from Beeno.

Beeno not allowing the kbbs to weasel out of it!

Jul 06, 2019, 14:34

What's that spanner you are desperately throwing into the works...this about rugby and kindly stop from throwing fake red herrings around to spoil this topic.

There is a steady rise in Evangelical Christianity in Argentina for your information...people are leaving the RC beliefs and pagan beliefs behind.

The Argentinians are lovely people...I've visited Bariloche...a truly stunning country.

Argentina - Religion. Argentina is predominantly Roman Catholic, with 2% of the population Protestant and another 2% of the population Jewish. Currently a steady rise of Evangelicals has occurred in recent decades, mainly due to the lower classes converting from Catholicism

Jul 06, 2019, 14:51

So why didn't god make the Jags win if they have more Christians?

By the way you missed my point completely seb. I was asking why god turned his back on the Christians over there by making the Crusaders win.

And I didn't bring the imaginary friend into this conversation Hakwa did

Jul 06, 2019, 14:54

And I give all the glory to NZ rugby, the players and our coaches. I am sure they had everything to do with the win.

Typical religious nut, go giving all the glory to some made up thing and ignore those that did all the hard work.

Jul 06, 2019, 15:29

Relax Crusadersfan :D , you are overthinking things, you might pop that vein on your forehead :D:D

Jul 06, 2019, 22:53

And your not thinking at all

Jul 07, 2019, 00:59

Very weak come back Saderfan :D - I mean look at our Status  - I am Rugby Legend and you are Bok regular - When you reach Legendary Status then your opinion may mean something :D

Jul 07, 2019, 01:35

Oh come on beenshit is ranked higher than you and we all know we are all waiting for the day he finally gets something right. Though you are in the running to overtake him in the stupid rankings :)

Jul 07, 2019, 01:50

'And your not thinking at all' he says writing that sentence which makes exactly the same case. Hahaha...too funny.

This Crusaders team is good, but not as good as the Robbie Deans era

This Crusaders team is good, but not as good as the Robbie Deans era

Jul 07, 2019, 02:24

Sour Grapes on the part of some South Africans on here.

Sick of their bullshit attitude.

Little wonder that country is such a fupp up.

Out of here

Pack of horrible losers.

They behave like 2 year olds.

Beeno I suggest you never visit NZ - You horrible little creature - Go home and change your nappies you stupid little girl.   

Jul 07, 2019, 04:48

Congrats to the Crusaders, they won fair and square. Jaq's blew too many chancers, Crusaders pounced like a good champion side.

Jul 07, 2019, 04:53

Ag Linda dear, you're much too serious, banter is healthy....relax, have a bourbon, get the fireplace going......it's just a message board.

Jul 07, 2019, 05:18

Good to see popping in Hakwa, I can only hope that it won't stop you after the Boks kick your sorry asses.

Allah Akbar!

Jul 07, 2019, 09:40

Damme Drache, clad in pink g-string is just angry about all those darkies in South Africa. Assumes another identity to snipe at the Boks. I say Damme Drache, but I prefer "Pinky La Femme". 

Jul 07, 2019, 13:51

Draad if Boks win our good friend Hacked Waugh will be nowhere to be found.

He only popped in because of Crusaders win. 
Pity as he is one of the saner kbbs! 

You need to Log in to reply.