Tables are turning - will Folau return to rugby?

Forum » Rugby » Tables are turning - will Folau return to rugby?

May 12, 2019, 15:05

Well seems that this gallant, God honouring man could return. Watch this:

May 12, 2019, 15:16

Fire the freak goth CEO nutjob!

May 12, 2019, 15:18

Great clip. Note what they say about the bully boys fascist on social media. Ozzies don't care about the PC BS. Note what this non Christian says about Folau. Great stuff.

May 14, 2019, 15:13

Qantas "the god of the airwaves"

May 14, 2019, 19:59

Boycott Qantas. 

May 15, 2019, 07:36

Interesting article - I have been calling this decline for years... the game really is going poorly in Australia - would go as far to say that the only people here that watch it are the ex-pats (kiwis and saffas)... and a select number of elitist... now Israel saga looks certain to drive final nail into coffin... 

Prior to the conference system when it was true 'round robin' format - I dont think I ever missed a game... Now... I dont care for local derby/s and little for most international games. I may watch one or two game IF they are interesting... generally kiwi teams need to be involved.

https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/rugby-australia-doomsday-scenario-israel-folau-peter-fitzsimons/1d758331-a7de-4df9-957a-69e59eaa6d76 

May 15, 2019, 07:48

AR honestly think they can afford to be without their top attraction.

How stupid are these people?

It really is time to throw political correctness into the thrash where it belongs and return to old values where wrong is wrong ... and right is right.

Homosexuality is a disease ... and it's spreading at a rapid rate. Youngster are being encouraged to come out and live their gayness with pride.

Sickening.

May 15, 2019, 08:19

Homosexuality is regarded as the norm over here in the Poofter capital. Guess it's the same everywhere else in the western world. I kinda feel on the outer.

May 15, 2019, 09:41

Australia arn't feeding any more great players into the game.I remember Campese and his great duel with Hendriks in the 1995 World Cup opener,man they've had some great players.For Genia still to be above average at his age there shows there's no competition there.

May 15, 2019, 10:20

"Homosexuality is a disease ... and it's spreading at a rapid rate"

Stupidity is also spreading at a rapid rate..... on this forum...… in this very thread

God help us

May 15, 2019, 10:25

True ... you shouldn't be so hard on yourself, Dumb Ass.

Someone has to be behind the counter calling out "no 37 ... your order is ready" ... it may as well be you.

May 15, 2019, 11:13

The corrupt globalist MSM and the gay activists try to give the impression that a lot of people support the gay perversion. But they don't. Transgenderism and pedophilia ae also only supported by the fringe pervert community. Say a loud NO to all this perversion.

That arch perv Hussein Obummer tried to force the use of female bathrooms by trans men and it has flopped. People find the whole trans thing totally disgusting. Of course the thought police want to stop all this and promote perversions as hard as they can.

The rugby community is NOT in support of the perversion either.

Sane people in Oz need to stand up and tell these nutters where to get off.

May 15, 2019, 11:50

"Homosexuality is a disease ... and it's spreading at a rapid rate"

Tell me clever one...… since homosexuality is a disease, what treatment do you think is needed to cure this disease?

Enlighten us  

May 15, 2019, 11:54

Are you saying nobody has ever turned away from homosexuality?

Stop advocating for the Devil and his programme DA. 

May 15, 2019, 11:56

"Someone has to be behind the counter calling out "no 37 ... your order is ready" ... it may as well be you"

LMAO, you keep mentioning this, and it can only mean one thing..... you are deflecting.

Someone here is incredibly disappointed in his life's choices and he tries to palm it off onto others....all the time...… Shame CC

I'm not surprised in the slightest...…… You also continue to pretend to be a true Christian and yet you can't even get that simple thing right, despite multiple attempts….. so God only knows what else you get wrong in your life every day and every week

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah…..

You are a very.... very weak individual CC...… very weak indeed

May 15, 2019, 11:57

"Are you saying nobody has ever turned away from homosexuality?"

"Stop advocating for the Devil and his programme DA."

Answer the simple question then Beeno

"Since homosexuality is a disease, what treatment do you think is needed to cure this disease?"

May 15, 2019, 11:58

I saw an article where a perverted couple were boasting how their 7 and 3 year old sons were transgendering. 

These pervs are very busy recruiting to their cause. 

May 15, 2019, 11:58

Beeno I can tell you that M/F toilets are rapidly becoming a thing of the past, they are morphing it into one in my neck of the woods. The franchise cinema I go to which is located in a shopping complex is but one example.

May 15, 2019, 11:59

Answer the question Beeno

May 15, 2019, 12:01

I also noticed how Beeno ducked this question when he was asked not too long ago what he would do, if it involved one of his kids being gay

Typical approach from Beeno...… selective responses to certain posts and not to others, because he has no answer to them..... same as CC

May 15, 2019, 12:24

I'm waiting Beeno and CC

Provide a solution to what you name as a disease

Should God kill all homosexuals at birth?......… make them stillborn?.....because if he really is this ever knowing God, he would surely know at that stage already, that they are going to grow up to be gay?

How about killing them all off with some kind of terminal disease between the ages of 1 and 12 so that they cannot ever act upon these horrible impulses to be gay?

Maybe kill them in some automobile accident just before they reach puberty so these ugly hormones haven't kicked in yet?

Does this all sound right to you guys?

Come now...… you called this a disease...….. what is the Christian fix here?

May 15, 2019, 12:41

Thousands of children are born each year with Down Syndrome. What would you recommend as a cure Dumb Ass?

Is it natural to be born this way?

Many children are born through out the world sharing a heart ... or a brain ... or any number of vital organs. What treatment would you suggest these poor souls receive to fix their condition, Dumb Ass?

Would you say that their birth was natural ... or would you consider them freaks?

You see, Dumb Ass .. that's why you're behind the pizza counter manning the microphone.

Thinking isn't a strength of yours. Never has been.

Yes ... what I'm saying is that you have once again asked a stupid question.

Being a homo is a condition ... something that you have to live with ... it's not natural to be attracted to the same sex ... or drool over a sphincter. If you think it is, then you are as sick they.  

Now ... can I have a Ham and Mushroom with olives, deep dish, pizza please ... oh and a large double thick banana shake on the side ... to go ... and don't spit in my food.

May 15, 2019, 12:53

Christians have a closer association with being paedophiles than what gay and transgender do. 

Is it reasonable to refer to Christians and paedophiles in the same breath?

Over 50% of Christians are currently Catholics. At one stage 100% of Christians were Catholic.  It is all the same stuff though, worshipping a cross, asking for salvation. 

The happy-clappy bible bashers know that they are guilty of most sins in the Folau list, so they castigate the easy target gays. They know they are going to be the Devil's bitches once they are sent to hell- and the Devil hates bible bashers.:devil: - and waits to date rape them. They will try to play hard to get, but the Devil will make them wear Stormer's jerseys and be his sissies. 

However Folau is old news, and it should be in the Beeno backward section. 
This is just giving Beeno the opportunity to push his views all over the rugby section once again.....

Inbred Beeno with his father Abraham, and his mother Abraham.

Image result for mr bean family

May 15, 2019, 14:24

LMFAO

I can tell you now what bothers CC so much, and why he is so angry with the world.... 

CC knows without a shadow of a doubt, that these homophobic people that he despises so much.... are exactly like CC himself in the eyes of his God.

Once they both ask for forgiveness, they will both go to heaven together...…. maybe that gay person will even hold your scared little hand ,whilst you walk through the pearly gates CC

CC cannot stand this...… he also cannot understand it...….. it burns hatred deep into his heart...…. it makes him the very unpleasant person that he is today...… and yet..... he still serves that God.

No wonder this guy is so seriously fcuked up

You need to Log in to reply.