You need to LOG IN to reply.

That refeering strategy in NZ

Forum » Rugby » That refeering strategy in NZ

Jun 07, 2019, 15:16

It is virtually impossible to beat any NZ team in  Super Rugby because the referees try and sabotage visiting teams.

There was allegedly a knock on and one has to wonder how the knock on did occur.   Have a look - I studied it carefully Brits carried the ball and when tackled short there was a maul and the ball came back from Brits and then was passed by the scrummie - who definitely did not knock on the ball - so where did the mysterious knock on happened?

Then there was a Highlanders try given despite the fact that an forward off-load took place and was not reviewed.   

And then there was the foul tackle on Pollard which should have let to a penalty try and a card.

Lastly how many scrumming penalties are given before a prop is carded - especially five meters out from the tryline?

Jun 07, 2019, 15:29

Mike.....the ref was Aussie Angus Gardner. I ask in all honesty, why would an Aussie ref sabotage a visiting team in NZ? It’s more likely the ineptitude of the ref than a conspiracy. Now if it was a kiwi ref ...say no more because heads would roll.

Virtually impossible? The Jaguares did, the Sunwolves did, so did the Lions, the Sharks and the Bulls almost did. If anything I would have thought an Aussie ref would help his own teams win in NZ because none of them have.

Jun 07, 2019, 17:38

Mike the strategy adopted by bent down under refs is first eliminate SA sides then Oz and Nz can fight over the spoils. 

Suits nz because Oz is not really a threat and suits Oz as they have a chance to come second. 

It's all part of the well know "Get the Japies" plan.

Cloudy likes to pretend nothing like this is going on and thinks the Japies are too dumb to twigg. 

Beeno summarizing matters in a masterful manner. :D

Jun 07, 2019, 17:42

Get the Yarpies...Clouds, it's not to help NZ, it's to stick it to the Yarpies...Angus was the ref who saw nothing wrong with Farrel nearly decapitating Esterhuizen on Twickers last year.:angel:

Liked the other Ausie Angus much more.

Jun 07, 2019, 17:45

I suspect Gardner is one of these..

Jun 07, 2019, 19:34

...not so clevermike there is no doubt that if this game had been played in SA the Bulls would have won... the penalty count against the Highlanders would have been something like 20 - 0 

... what's astounding is being deluded enough to think the Bulls could miss 30% more tackles than the Highlanders missed and still think you deserved to win on the back of those stats ..the sense of entitlement in SAfrikens is truly something to behold...

...if it's any consellation no NZ SR teams have won this weeekend thus far.and finals hopes are practically dead and dusted for those teams...so NZ playing almost as bad as the SA cricket team... how shit is that..

Jun 07, 2019, 20:36

Jun 08, 2019, 02:54

Brycy....mike gets it but that might be too simple an explanation for beeno maybe draw a picture next time.

Draad....lets hope he doesn’t have the whistle if you guys meet in the WC , really he shouldn’t be anywhere near a whistle and please don’t insult cows :'(

Jun 08, 2019, 03:56

...Cloudy just mention SA cricket and that shuts them up straight away.. :silly:...lot of fake outrage anyway by the looks as notso clevermike picked the Bulls to lose this week anyway ....he probably forgot..

...speaking of refereeing strategy you have to wonder what fuckery awaits the Hurricanes tonight....:D still they managed to win in SA with only 14 men last week.. but Ardie being on the bench this week could slow them down...

Jun 08, 2019, 10:32

No problem Brycy.

Word is that the refs will be carrying on business as usual.

Just remember, you should do enough on the field to take it out of the red's hands.

If you didn't then you probably shouldn't have won anyway.

And hey, always remember...

It swings in roundabouts and there is no conspiracy.

Edit: also answer with a simple yes or no.

1) Have SA refs been cheating?

2) Do kiwi refs cheat too?

Jun 08, 2019, 12:19

Brycy.....I’m not a cricket fan but will watch if there’s no rugby. So what’s wrong with SA cricket? Do they have shifty refs too?

Jun 08, 2019, 13:21

Brycy

I mentioned three incidents in rugby - comment on those three please.    If you want to write about cricket - their is a cricket forum available.  

Jun 08, 2019, 14:49

Brycy

Not gonna answer?

Jun 14, 2019, 08:11

No Lara ... our cricket boys are just sheaaat.

Have been for a long time now.

Jun 14, 2019, 10:13

I don’t follow cricket so I’m not sure but your U20’s rugby team is going great. I hope they win at least beat England.

I’m into midget car racing atm. Our champion Michael Pickens is in the States just came 6th in the Powri Midget Week at Brownstown IL. Hard yakka over there so much talent.

Jun 14, 2019, 12:45

Hard yakka over here but some oaks show no talent. 

Cloudy you need some feminine interests. 

Jun 14, 2019, 12:49

Beeno.....it’s a losing battle with a lot of testosterone in the family.  I only have one sister she’s in aussie and I lost my mum 8 years ago.  I’m blessed with so many bros they look after their little sisters so midget car racing it is.  Ever been to Speedway?  Adrenalin pumping!

Jun 14, 2019, 12:53

I hope you’re watching the wee Chiefies and flying the flag for justwin wardaddy and Brycy :D

Jun 14, 2019, 15:51

Cannot believe it. Not a word from Rooinek about Ou Maaikie’s typo in the heading.

You need to Log in to reply.