The Board was a lively place after the WC and now AO is back there is hope for further entertainment

Forum » Rugby » The Board was a lively place after the WC and now AO is back there is hope for further entertainment

Feb 12, 2020, 13:47

The Board was quite lively after the World Cup with two factions in evidence, namely -

*    the positive supporters of the Springboks and of players in the team; and 

*    the Erasmus and player detractors

In the second group was Mozart and CC - but the worst one was Mozart.   Everything went against Mozart in the WC and he started comparing the 2007 WC with the 2019 one.   His praise of White was evident - while he tried to disparage  Erasmus and certain player contributions.  He was against Erasmus being awarded the Coach of the Year Award by World Rugby and went livid about the fact that World Rugby awarded the Player of the Year to Du Toit,  He kept on attacking De Allende's performance and glorified the performances of Mostert and Louw.

In the end Mozart looked silly and what he needed was support - but he could not find any real support.  CC was just plain silly because of what he called quota selections,   That was not enough to help Mozart, since CC's comments were even sillier than Mozart's.

So suddenly AO is back and unlike his normal change of user names he retained his latest one.   He went on another silly tantrum as to be expected - but he did not give us his highly amusing  views on what happened since he start of the WC, so I would like to laugh some more  so what is his comments  on -

*   the outcome of the WC and SA winning the Webb-Ellis Trophy,

*   the selection by World Rugby of Erasmus as the Coach of the Year,

*   the selection by World Rugby of Du Toit as  Player of the Year,

*   the praising by opposing teams of the ole played by De Allende in the Springboks  backline,

*   the effective firing if Meyer as Coach if Stade Francais.

*   the simultaneous  early release from contract of Morne Steyn by Stade Francais,

*   the usage of Morne Steyn by the Bulls in the past two matches, 

Please AO comment on each of the above issues on different threads.   I am afraid that silliness will overpower members if everything is dealt with under this thread only - so please help to prevent death as result of laughterand deal with each of the above under different threads.                 

Feb 12, 2020, 15:21

It seems to me you are trying to ‘chase members away from the Board’.......do practice what you preach and I’m not referring to your machine aided wanking.

Feb 12, 2020, 19:50

I am not chasing away anybody - I leave that entirely to you.   I am waiting  for comments fromn another Idiot Speaker like you for amusement purposes,   

Feb 13, 2020, 12:57

“ Posted by: clevermike (40134 posts) Feb 12, 2020, 19:50

U am nor chasing away anybody - I leave that entirely to you. I am waiting for comments fromn another Idiot Speaker like you for amusement purposes, ”

Yep. He’s lost his cool again. Check the typos.

Feb 13, 2020, 13:20

Michael Kan you like to play wif me?

Your englesh kan like to be better as myn.

Feb 13, 2020, 13:37

Stop trying to chase Mike away! 

You need to Log in to reply.