The Bulls disaster

Forum » Rugby » The Bulls disaster

Jan 10, 2021, 18:22

The Pomas beat the Bulls 44-14.   The moment I saw the name of Morne Steyn at 10 I started having second thoughts about the chances of the Bulls to win the game,  The Pumas did the obvious - the attacked through the flyhalf channel and the defense evaporated,  

Will White never learn that Morne is a liability who destroys teams and reduce their chances of winning,        

Jan 11, 2021, 01:09

I missed the game, but the report was that it was a dead rubber.
I did not recognize the names on the team sheet- particularly in the backline, except for irremovable Shit Stain. 

Jan 11, 2021, 02:15

Now now Mike - the loss had nothing to do with Morne and everything to do with the fact the Bulls played loads of their U21 side

It was a big step up for these kids

It was a nothing game giving the squad a good run out and some valuable experience to some talented youngsters coming through

Jan 11, 2021, 02:18

Shark the two young under 21 centres Kellerman and Potgieter are very good

JJ Wessels played tighthead but is a loosehead and only 19 - the new Os du Rant

Jan 11, 2021, 19:10

...and the Bools had nothing to lose...a nothing match.

Jan 12, 2021, 13:02

JJ Wessels. What an incredible talent.

Strangely... I agree with Dave, the next Os du Randt.

Jan 12, 2021, 15:03

JJ Wessels is a beast, but only 19. Would love to see him and van Der mesh in the same team. Having these 2 beast running at the opposition at pace. 

Just hope JJ Wessels can work on his scrumming. But yes, definitely better suited as an open sider

Jan 12, 2021, 17:27

It was too much expecting a 19 year old to play tighthead at senior level given he is a loosehead

Nothing wrong with his scrumming when he plays in his usual position

You need to Log in to reply.