You need to LOG IN to reply.

The Bulls drew with the Blues

Forum » Rugby » The Bulls drew with the Blues

May 31, 2019, 11:47

The Buklls showed their best performance on tour and they did it without Pollard and Vermeulen.   Pollard certainly was missed - but I do not think Vermeulen was.

May 31, 2019, 12:44

Mike, I dare say if the Bulls drew with the Bulls, they're not going to beat themselves up about it.......

May 31, 2019, 12:46

Auckland needs to be removed from SuperRugby. 

With more and more Southern Hemisphere players moving to big buck clubs in the north, New Zealand does not have the depth to field 5 packs that are of standard. 

The Bulls are usually the worst SA touring team, and Auckland is the worst NZ touring team.  A long time ago Auckland won SuperRugby, but that was a very long time ago...

Maybe the Bulls and Blues should be merged into one team called the Blue Bulls.. It would be a game where both teams are guaranteed a draw home and away...

Jun 01, 2019, 02:47

I was impressed with the Bulle, a credible performance from their pack, especially van Staden & Steenkamp. The weather had been superkak all day, the pitch heavy, cold & a greasy ball. Hats off to the Bulle, although like all our teams their backline is a limited resource.

Jun 01, 2019, 03:57

How did you reach your conclusion that the Bools didn't miss Vermeulen Tokkie? Which thumb...left or right? I'd hate to think you never had a good thumb suck....that you're just a tediously repetitive, boring old goat, who just couldn'twait to use the Bools draw against a poor team to attack your new favourite whipping boy Vermeulen. Huh?

Jun 01, 2019, 08:54

Easy deduction because Liebenberg and Schoeman  put in a better performance than Vermeulen normally did.

Vermeulen  is not my whipping boy - he is not really doing enough during games what is expected from him and that applies to both tests and  Super Rugby games.    I stick with facts 0 not the manipulation of facts you produce.  

Jun 01, 2019, 09:03

Bulls

15  Warrick Gelant, 14  Cornal Hendricks, 13  Johnny Kotze, 12  Burger Odendaal (c), 11  Rosko Specman, 10  Manie Libbok, 9  Ivan van Zyl, 8  Paul Schoeman, 7  Hanro Liebenberg, 6  Marco van Staden, 5  RG Snyman, 4  Jason Jenkins, 3  Trevor Nyakane, 2  Schalk Brits, 1  Lizo Gqoboka

Jun 01, 2019, 09:30

Schoeman got injured & on came Steenkamp...... who relished the early opportunity & played a grand game.

Jun 01, 2019, 11:05

Agree Bob the Bulle played well in the rain. Something they seldom do as they are not used to it. 

Jun 01, 2019, 11:26

Snyman was mot so hot either even the commentator made a remark about him also..

Jun 01, 2019, 15:38

Hmmmm....Snyman....'mot so hot'. Let's see.....he made equal most tackles....another offload and never coughed up the ball.....5 passes, he never dies with the ball......and would you believe it, he was the only starter in the game with a try assist.

Mot so hot indeed!

You need to Log in to reply.