The Bulls flying right

Forum » Rugby » The Bulls flying right

Mar 26, 2020, 03:31

with Jake White......they've had worse and if Jake can't fix it then I doubt anyone else can. Like him or leave him he breeds success, his track record speaks for itself.

Mar 26, 2020, 07:11

Agreed Denny. Jake should improve things at the Bulls. 

Will the Bulls accept the hard training, discipline etc Jake will enforce. The Sharks players who reached the semi finals that year didn't and Lardy John caved and didn't support Jake. 

Mar 26, 2020, 07:38

"Will the Bulls accept the hard training, discipline etc Jake will enforce."

They'll have no choice under the no-nonsense no frills Jake that I know. It will be his way or the highway.

Mar 26, 2020, 09:46

I wrote elsewhere that the whole structure in rugby has been changed by Erasmus and White will have  report to him as well.   As from next year the situation as to allocation of players to franchises will be controlled by SARU as well.   

Hope that White will fit into the structure and not try and do things like he did at the Sharks in 2014,   He will have to co-operate within the broader framework as to game plans and hope he White and Erasmus will not have major relationship problems.   

I think the elderly players like Morne Steyn and Alberts will be replaced as from next year.           .      

You need to Log in to reply.