The Great Christmas magic trick

Forum » Rugby » The Great Christmas magic trick

Dec 22, 2020, 16:29

In this festive period nothing is more entertaining than a good magic trick and if we ask nicely perhaps we’ll get one. Tokkie says he knows how to edit  another poster’s offerings. That I have used this technique to alter his messages so what remains is garbage. So Tokkie show us, alter this message:

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
All the king's horses and all the king's men
Couldn't put Humpty together again

Or take a great fall.

Dec 22, 2020, 17:17

In this festive period nothing is entertaining than a good magic trick and if we ask nicely perhaps we’ll get one. Mozart  edited  another poster’s offerings. That I have used this technique to alter his messages so what remains is garbage. So Tokkie show us, alter this message:  Done a requested.

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
All the king's horses and all the king's men
Couldn't put Humpty together again

Done and proved,   All I did not do was to add the pic and posting history - which I could have done too.  

THAT IS WHY IF YOU WANT TO RECOVER SOMETHING IT IS NECESSARY TO RECOVER THE WHOLE THREAD AND PUT IT BACK ON SITE.

Nobody can ever really trust you because you are a notorious liar. 

Dec 22, 2020, 18:15

Nope not done.....all you have done is edited my post under your post. My post above remains exactly as it was....in the record.

Dec 22, 2020, 23:10

I did exactly what you did.   Re-open the whole thread/      

Dec 22, 2020, 23:10

I did exactly what you did.   Re-open the whole thread/      

Dec 23, 2020, 01:12

I did and the egg flows like Vesuvius.

Dec 23, 2020, 10:26

Ou Maaik and Moffie . . . two peas in a pod. They're both geriatric self-important old farts involved in a game of one upmanship that neither one ever wins but both think they're winning.

If ever two posters deserve each other it's these two dumb old relics.

Dec 23, 2020, 11:22

Rather an old relic than a dumber younger one. 

You need to Log in to reply.