You need to LOG IN to reply.

The High Performance Centre gets it's first victim.

Forum » Rugby » The High Performance Centre gets it's first victim.

Feb 04, 2019, 17:41

'Stephen Larkham was axed as Wallabies assistant coach on Monday after disagreements with Michael Cheika over strategy and game philosophy just months away from the Rugby World Cup in Japan.

Rugby Australia said he will move to a new role as national high performance coach advisor, focusing on mentoring and skills development across the Sevens and junior teams.'

Larkham was a great player, but he always had a bit of a chip on his shoulder. No surprise that he and the boorish Cheika aren't soul mates.

Still he blazes a path for Erasmus Head back to the Hypocentre. It's not too late to get Jake back in place of the 50% losser Erasmus.

Or at least get us a proper backline coach. Hey Larkham might be interested.

Feb 04, 2019, 19:03

... "losser" ... ???

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaaa!!!

You really are on form these days, Moffie.

Feb 04, 2019, 19:47

... "losser" ... ???

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaaa!!!

You really are on form these days, Moffie.

Bit of a moany attention seeking cĂșnt aren't you?

Feb 04, 2019, 19:50

He does so enjoy a good laugh! I like 'losser'.....a '50% losser' works for me.

Feb 05, 2019, 07:52

Hey Losser ... did you remember you group poop appointment with you grandchildren this morning?

They look so forward to you visit.

Feb 05, 2019, 08:25

"They look so forward to you visit."

Sadly that is not the case. The opposite is true in fact. The kids scream in terror when Grampa Gropey comes to visit.

Feb 05, 2019, 08:37

"Grampa Gropey" ... ??

Hahaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha!!!

No doubt about it ... they're probably bored stiff of all his stories ... stories on how he chaired the board of several top 500 companies across the globe ... how he acquired several high performance sports cars ... his many mansions, each with it's own wine cellar ... and I'm sure he's told them that his pot plants are bigger and better than anything they'll ever have.

Oh and ... I deliberately misspelled "your" ... it's how he spells it ... so I thought I'd be kind by posting something he's familiar with.

My good deed for the day cause I couldn't find a granny to help cross the street.

Feb 05, 2019, 08:47

Fixed. I should have realised you were quoting the losser.

Feb 05, 2019, 09:04

Haaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaaa!!

I'm sure he'll appreciate you kindness. This board is all he has, so it's important that he feels at home here.

And to think that some call you a "meany" ...

Feb 05, 2019, 09:51

Rooinek and CC spot on.   Any real rugby discussion with the orc and his toadies  is pointless.    One should in fact pity the snakes on site and I see you know how to deal with it,   Just not lose your cool - otherwise the BS is just repeated endlessly.    

I m sticking with my decision not to respond to their BS at all - despite repetitive efforts to get me to comment on their madness and rugby and cricket illiteracy,

Feb 05, 2019, 10:12

Sad "lossers" or should it be "tossers" that brings a person's grand-kids into a silly internet argument and laugh about crude remarks about them.... Somethings are just not funny, regardless of context.

Feb 05, 2019, 18:19

One would think so Draad, but we are dealing with some seriously screwed up human beings here......Urinal is so disgusted with his bloated body and failure in life, he has to anesthetize himself with booze and drugs every night.

Feb 05, 2019, 18:32

No Draad, I meant "lossers" (sic) and if you don't understand the context, don't worry, it won't be the first time you get "whooshed" on this forum . . . or the last.

Feb 05, 2019, 18:41

Rudeneck, you are still a "loser" and "tosser" in this instance...and the whoosh is all on you. I can't help it if you can't get common decency. You have a good education, well done, but you are not as clever as you think. 

Feb 05, 2019, 18:47

". . . but you are not as clever as you think. "

Out of interest, how would a dull-witted troglodyte like you know how clever I think I am?

Feb 05, 2019, 19:30

It is obvious...how stupid do you think I am?

I know the answer, but dumb it down for me.

Feb 05, 2019, 19:39

"It is obvious...how stupid do you think I am?"

Frankly, I think you're somewhere between quite stupid and very stupid.

Feb 05, 2019, 20:05

Ja Rudeneck, luckily I don't need to worry about what you or anyone else think of me....

PS, you confuse me with subjective terms like "quite" and "very"...care to put a number to it?

Feb 05, 2019, 20:21

"Ja Rudeneck, luckily I don't need to worry about what you or anyone else think of me...."

Well then why did you ask?

Feb 05, 2019, 20:27

Curiosity? 

Feb 05, 2019, 20:37

A classic case of an internet bully.....really not worth the time Draad. You can already predict this bitter man's position on every topic. Why bother, his presence here simply makes your day less pleasant....he drags you into the cesspool that is his life.

Feb 05, 2019, 20:48

"Why bother, his presence here simply makes your day less pleasant..."

Well Moz, I can ask you the same question :angel:.

Feb 05, 2019, 21:36

"Ja Rudeneck, luckily I don't need to worry about what you or anyone else think of me...."

"Well then why did you ask?"

"Curiosity? "

See now Draad, the fact that you can't tell that your second statement contradicts the first is one of the reasons I had to include "very stupid" in my assessment.

Feb 05, 2019, 21:42

Can you see the difference between worrying about something and being curious about something? Whoosh?

Feb 05, 2019, 21:44

I can safely say that I've never once been curious about something that doesn't interest me.

Feb 05, 2019, 21:56

Well I did not use the word "interest" now, did I? I think you miss interpreted my intended meaning...do you want me to draw you a picture?:D

Feb 05, 2019, 22:00

". . . do you want me to draw you a picture?"

Yes please, that would certainly help. Thanks!

Feb 05, 2019, 22:07

Feb 05, 2019, 22:00

". . . do you want me to draw you a picture?"

Yes please, that would certainly help. Thanks!

Now that was actually sort of a rhetorical question....I was never any good at Pictionary and I can't really draw pictures of you being recalcitrantly pedantic about semantics. :'(

Feb 05, 2019, 22:16

It's dirty work putting a Peeping Tom in his place, but some of us have undertaken to do it Draad. Just as long as you understand the mentality.....the only pleasure he gets in life is revenge. So any time your better nature gets hold of you and tries to do something civil, expect a lousy response.

You need to Log in to reply.