The Ooms real ranking of Pollard

Forum » Rugby » The Ooms real ranking of Pollard

Aug 14, 2014, 02:16

clevermike

January 11, 2013, 22:52:35

Sharkbok

Ater watching that video - I called Swiel "the Ball Sense Wiz Kid"  - he really is something special.   I think he is equally good -whether at full back or at flyhalf.   Even Saffex rates him as a better flyhalf than Pollard.   We will see lots of him over the next decade.

Let me add a prediction - within 5 years time this kid will play rugby for ENGLAND - because the politicos here will insist that place must be found for Earl Jantjies - the useless. 

Aug 14, 2014, 02:25

clevermike

December 14, 2012, 16:18:04

Ek

I don't think Tony Jantjies started in the Under 21 Final - he came on fairly late as a replacement.

I like Pollard - but I think he is not as good as a ball player.    I think he is more like Morne Steyn in most of the games I saw him play in.   Solid - seemingly a better ball distributor than Morne is at present - but on the "dull" side.   That is perhaps why he decided to move to the Bulls - their style of play would fit him like a glove.

I believe smaller players - Like Lambie has to have a cleverer approach to play - and they are much more adventurous.   As an example I don't think Pollard would from his style of play ever score 14 tries in Craven week - like Swiel managed to do.

I also think Goosen can be classified as a "clever" player.   Let me add - I prefer "clever" players - ie those with ball sense - at flyhalf than the more predestrian ones. " 

As  you can see the Oom had a very low opinion of Pollard, and now the hypocrite is pretending he was always a big fan.....stinking liar.

Aug 14, 2014, 02:29

clevermike

December 12, 2012, 15:04:59

I watched a replay of the Under 21 final and looked specifically at Swiel and Kolbe -  I liked very much what I saw.   Kolbe is a class act and Swiel has a lot of ball sense - clever player.   In the latter repect he is actually better than Pollard.   

Not sure about the others though.   Any news about the ancestry of Morne Du Plessis?   I could phone Rob Louw and ask him - he may know. 

Aug 14, 2014, 02:38

Straight from the horses mouth. The real story unveiled!!!!!! 

For the rest of the career of Pollard, it must be remembered that Mike called him the next Morne Steyn!

clevermike

I think he is not as good as a ball player.    I think he is more like Morne Steyn in most of the games I saw him play in.   

While we are all allowed to change our mind on young players, it must be remembered what each of us said about the player in the beginning. 

*It is how many right calls vs how many wrong calls. 

Aug 14, 2014, 02:44

clevermike

June 14, 2013, 10:24:31

I was severely depressed by the performance of the Juniors - if this is the future of SA Rugby we are indeed in deeper trouble than we all think possible.

The forwards were deplorably poor and showed nothing in grunt and a hell of a lot in useless weight and size. Ball-handling skills were non-existent and even the highly touted Jacques du Plessis excelled in spilling balls. He has a long way to go before he can even be considered for selection on CC level. Size - but the grunt is not in evidence. There was a replacement lock that came on late in the game - that upped the ante and showed some improvement.

In the backline Pollard tried an impersonation of Morne Steyn - kicking away possession and letting the opposition get the ball and run at the Juniors. He did what Morne did on Saturday and consequently placed his team under pressure -note the 20 minutes after halftime in the latter regard. He is not really theflyhalf we nee to play - so bring back Du Preez.

I can after last night see why the Coach started off with Pollard at center and did not pick Van Rensburg. Size is OK - all other skills missing. He was a huge disappointment.

The only Juniors that showed anything really positive was Swanepoel, Kolbe and Obi - the rest should be sent back to play for the Bulls because they are nothing better than Under 19 and Under 21 Bulls players - not worth national selection. This lot is going to lose in the semi against Wales and lose big time.

Aug 14, 2014, 02:49

But while the Oom was running down Pollard, he was talking up Swiel and Zeilinga as the next Bok flyhalf options. Nobody gets it more wrong, more often:D 

Aug 14, 2014, 06:04

Mozart  - Your Dimness

Bullshitting again are you.   WE were watching a cideo and game where Swiel did exceptionally well.   That was in 2012 and I did say based on that video and specific game - Swiel did better than Pollard did at that stage 

Did that mean I was running diown Pollard - what I said was not running down anybody.  It is not your usual lies and deception when it comes to performances by players.   It does nor invent anything like you do - but it is based on what actually happened as proven by cideo evidence.  

You have a systen of denigration of players harping on what you say are deficiencies - without any substance whatsoever.  When challenged you produce no evidence - or when you try to do so - it turns out you are in fact denigrating a player through lies and deception.  

Just a little extra.   If somebody says a certain player is better than another player - is not denigrating any player if it is based if based on factual information available at that stage,    Unlike you who comes up with absurd disinformation to discredit players so as to glorify one player and denigrate the other.    

What happened was nearly two years ago and has no reference to the present time. You never even at that stage knew about Pollard and you only said in early June that Pollard is developing  and might in two years time be ready to take over the flyhalf duties from Fat Fransie Steyn - your favourite at that stage - and subsequently from Morne Steyn - the famous Stade Francais Reject.  There is enough factual evidence available about the two Steyns to substantiate what I wrote about those two,

Be it as it may - you were wrong about the two Steyns abd have been wrong consistently - so who are more wrong than you are about player performances?  Novody.  

Aug 14, 2014, 10:29

clevermike

January 11, 2013, 22:52:35

Sharkbok

Ater watching that video - I called Swiel "the Ball Sense Wiz Kid"  - he really is something special.   I think he is equally good -whether at full back or at flyhalf.   Even Saffex rates him as a better flyhalf than Pollard.   We will see lots of him over the next decade.

http://i.imgur.com/sw0nT.gif

Wait. I have to repeat one part:

Even Saffex rates him as a better flyhalf than Pollard.

Aug 14, 2014, 14:31

"I wasn"t running diown Pollard"

In the backline Pollard tried an impersonation of Morne Steyn - kicking away possession and letting the opposition get the ball and run at the Juniors. He did what Morne did on Saturday and consequently placed his team under pressure -note the 20 minutes after halftime in the latter regard. He is not really theflyhalf we nee to play - so bring back Du Preez

In the backline Pollard tried an impersonation of Morne Steyn - kicking away possession and letting the opposition get the ball and run at the Juniors. He did what Morne did on Saturday and consequently placed his team under pressure -note the 20 minutes after halftime in the latter regard. He is not really theflyhalf we nee to play - so bring back Du Preez

Aug 14, 2014, 14:45

Mozart - The Dimness fool

OK - how far did you go back to find those quotes.  I am glad you realize how piss poor Morne Steyn is at flyhalf.   Since that was weitten Pollard did change his playing style and kicked much less and when he did it was not wild and aimless kicks like Morne did.  I think he elarned a lot since that was written.  

In any event - he has improved drastically and since you live in the past and does not really realize what is going on at present - you are at liberty to post as many as possible of my past comments and tred to imply that  the situation has not changed.  

So please go on and become more foolish than you already are.

By the way go to the thread on the team selections for the CR and see what is written there - you shameful old cad.  

Aug 14, 2014, 14:51

Uhmmmm wasn't there a remark somewhere that His Cluelessness and his buddy Safesex was writing Pollard UP two years ago? That is what is at the crux here. The lie about the matter, the blatant lie.

Aug 14, 2014, 14:53

case closed.

Aug 14, 2014, 14:58

Bloody hell, I just checked the dates again. Moz did not even have to go back the full two years... Just more than one year was enough to nail the clown. :D:D:D:D:D

Aug 14, 2014, 15:32

:D 

Aug 15, 2014, 16:25

and tghe kud has the gall to call mozart dim hahahahaha! man this is just too good. they should call this forum days of our lives. clevarmika got his ass served like a biatch, game ova ya'll

Aug 15, 2014, 17:02

Aug 15, 2014, 18:14

Jokes aside and Mike don't get over excited...lolz above, this Pollard will become a great player but what strikes one is the shallowness,fickleness and lack of memory of some fans.

The Sharks were on a mission....this mission was severely handicapped when the campaign suffered the loss of Reinach and Lambie in one game. I'm convinced if the Reinach/ Lambie combo was kept intact ( without those injuries) that would have given that extra edge to go all the way and would have made the difference...now.. if that is a reasonable assumption why cannot that be for the national side...ofcourse Bozo or Mozart won't agree but that does not really matter...this will eventually happen oneday and silence the cynics.

Aug 15, 2014, 18:20

Lambie had as much edge as a circle. the kids a dud was always a dud.

Aug 15, 2014, 18:55

Lambie has as much edge as a....er well ..a Lambie. Reinach is a promising wing, perhaps he can reverse the Hougaard move, successfully.

But Chabal, if everybody debated as civilly as you do...perhaps we could actually make some progress.

Aug 15, 2014, 20:21

This...this is a Russian envoy of aid full of egg of Mikes face....

Does he realize that from this moment onwards no one will ever take him serious again.

He will need to go through a car wash to get this egg off his face. 

Aug 16, 2014, 01:43

Yep  this is a deeply eggy moment for the poor OOm. But he has a thick skin, he is not even aware of the egg dripping off his gizzard.

Aug 16, 2014, 02:19

"He will need to go through a car wash to get this egg off his face."

True. :36_11_6:

Mike, Stay down.....puleeeeez

Aug 16, 2014, 04:41

Mozart

OK - according to your quote I said something negative about what i saw in Pollard more than a year ago.  Lets look at the quote:-

"In the backline Pollard tried an impersonation of Morne Steyn - kicking away possession and letting the opposition get the ball and run at the Juniors. He did what Morne did on Saturday and consequently placed his team under pressure -note the 20 minutes after halftime in the latter regard. He is not really theflyhalf we nee to play - so bring back Du Preez"

That quote refers to a game in the JWC last year - when Pollard in fact alternate between playing at flyhalf and at inside center.   He was more at inside center than he was at flyhallf and the comments then was fully justified.   That I believe was in June last year in France.    And our campaign did not go well n that case - where we ended upp as the third rated team.  

I said Pollard kicked too much and that he was following Morne's piss poor playing style.   Those were facts at that time.   Since then Pollard played for -

*    for the Bulls at 10 in the Under 21 CC  in 2013- which was not shown on TV regularly and nobody really knew how he was developing; and

*    did not feature in the early part of the Super series this year and was not even on the bench until the Bulls played Potgieter at flyhalf and then put Pollard on the bench.   

There was a notable change when Pollard came from the bench a few times  - he did something which was vastly different from Morne - he attacked the gain line himself - with success - and he kicked much less than he did in the JWC last year.   That was a real positive.   That continued in the JWC this year.   

I am not one to discredit players through lies and misrepresentations - that is your forte.   Take everyone of the following in teh squad at present:-

*    You lied and go endlessly on about De Jager - even ridiculing his nickname "Lood"; 

*    Your lies about Reinach continued all the time;

*   You lied about Malherbe and was caught out in the case of the Welsh test last year;

*    You started discrediting De Allende during the Super Series this year and the criticism was based on one incident in the Chiefs game - but was generalized into that being what he showed throughout the year - the rest was a constant string of misrepresentation and outright lies. 

*     Even though Meyer praised Serfontein for his performances in the June series - your misrepresentation of his performances is legendary.     

At least I am honest about what I said about a specific match - you are constantly trying to discredit players - those you do not like because they pose a threat to your favourites.   I said something critical of Pollard about what happened in a game last year in the JWC based on fact at the time - I did not need to misrepresent facts like you do all the time.   You malign players all the time and the difference is that I base my comments on fact - you base yours on anything but the truth.

You now jumped on what I said about a factual situation in one game - your criticism of a string of players are in fact continuous and malicious.                

Aug 16, 2014, 04:58

Just produce one lie Oom. So far the only lie we have come across is you saying you supported Pollard from two years ago.  

Aug 16, 2014, 06:08

Mozart

Yoiu lie as per normal.  I said that we (Saffex and myself) wrote extensively about Pollard during the 2012  WC.   In 2013 he was not as good as he was in 2012 -.

What I said was that you "discovred" OPollard first on this site - but even then you claimed that he should eb slected to play for the Springboks after the next  WC.  My point was you knew nothing about Pollard until he came from the bench a few times s this year   in Super 16 and did well - as he did in the JWC this year.

The guy was lucky - he was not too  much in evidence earlier - otherwise he would not have been subjected to one of the Mozart malignancy campaigns you constantly use against other players contending for Springbok selection.

Aug 16, 2014, 11:39

Yep. Just as expected. I knew it was too big an ask when I asked for a simple coice between two options. Not even worth reading all of that BS. If a wanted to watch someone dancing around the issue, I would have checked if I couldn't find an episode of Strictly Come Dancing on-line somewhere.

Aug 16, 2014, 14:05

Verumoron 

What two options does the moron want me to choose from?

Mo(zart)mon

I will spent some time and list the last 100 lies you have been writing on this site - do not have time, want to go and watch the next game. 

Aug 16, 2014, 16:28

You're welcome. Just remember the links as well.

In any case, about the two options...... you know exactly what I am referring to. I have repeated myself often enough.

Aug 16, 2014, 17:24

Pollard has made 3 errors in the first 15 minutes.

Aug 16, 2014, 17:42

Pollard 4 errors after 30 minutes. I picked him for my fantasy rugby:'(

Aug 17, 2014, 19:40

dup

Nov 06, 2014, 21:03

On the topic of old threads, this was an old favorite

Aug 06, 2015, 03:29

Time for this classic once again. 

Aug 06, 2015, 03:55

I have to address something, this term ball sense. It doesn't means how you handle the ball. He misinterpreted my comment on Morne's sense of motion with players coming into the line, it had nothing to do with how well young Swiel handles his balls... So to speak... Oo'

So once again, Grandpa got it wrong. No doubt he'll persist iniusing this incorrectly. 

Aug 06, 2015, 08:04

What a wonderful situation we have here.  Digging up the past is one thing = living in the past is much, much worse.  Opinions on players can change based on there performance and development.    What is bad really is to be inability to change opinions based on actual facts.  

I saw potential for Pollard in 2012 - was disappointed in his actual performances in 2013 and saw a massive improvement in 2014.  That was realistic at the time when I wrote the above.

A real problem with Mozart and DF is that they live in the past and do not see present realities.  They then create skyscrapers without foundation as to the present performance scenario and refuse to see reality.  

The question remains what is worse - whether to assess a players performance situation as applicable at the time of writing or to live in the past and select players purely based on reputation without any regard to present performance.

This constant reference to what members said in the past about players reflects the thinking that there is no scope allowed  to change their minds about issues when circumstances change.  Bad news at best - to stick indefinitely to the same ideas irrespective of changing circumstances is an abomination - somnething Mozart and DF is specializing in.        

Aug 06, 2015, 09:23

I made no comment on the Pollard issue, I was addressing the issue which I declared to address when addressing it declaringly.

Aug 06, 2015, 10:24

Our top two tens are Lambie and Pollard ... in that order.

Aug 06, 2015, 10:39

Posted on 10 May 2014. A month later ou Tokkie tried to convince us that he has always rated Pollard as the be-all and end-all.

clevermike

Rugs 

If I have to rate the present Super 15 flyhalfs I would say the following:=

1 =  Barrett
2 =  Cruden
3 =  Foley
4 =  Soopoaga
5 =  Mootua
6 =  Hickey
7 =  Slade
8 =  Ebersohn
9 =  Hegarty
10 =  Cooper
11 =  Goosen
12 =  Lambie
13 =  Boshoff
14 =  Pollard
15 =  Potgieter
16 =  Watts
17 =  Jantjies
18 =  Coleman
19 =  Steyn
20 =  Grant

Only 1 SA flyhalf in the top 10 and he does not play for an SA side.  Ebersohn improved beyond recognition because he is better coached than the SA coaches - with the possible exception of Naka - provides.

The top 4 SA flyhalfs showed some decision making abilities -  the rest must be told in advance what they have to do - they cannot read games and make decisions on the field of play and  have to be spoon fed by the coaches.   The do not even know when to kick or pass and consistently do the wrong things at the wrong times.

Steyn can move up to 16 if he takes two positive rugby decisions and make 1 line break today - but I do not believe he is capable of either since those would be the first time this season either of the two would happen.      

Aug 06, 2015, 10:44

More proof that ou Tokkie has been punting Pollard as a Bok flyhalf since 2012. :D

clevermike

RE: Baby Boks win ugly
June 14, 2013, 22:30:55

If you want to see more backline involvement remove the Morne clone (Pollard) from the team and put in Du Preez at flyhalf and [removed] all over the forwards..............

Aug 06, 2015, 10:50

Lambie? Splat ball runner with a short floaty pass who can't tackle or make decisions! Great!!! LMAO!!!!

Feb 27, 2018, 00:18

This should settle the Pollard debate. SCHPLOTTTTTTTTTTTTT .....D CUP.

Feb 27, 2018, 00:43

‘Our top 2 tens are Lambie and Pollard in that order’ ....Carbuncle.

‘Let me add a prediction within 5 year this kid(Swiel) will play for Englnd’...DCup.

A string full of classics....LMAO since 2014.

Feb 27, 2018, 01:58

A Golden Oldie, the next Morne Steyn

Feb 27, 2018, 06:10

Duplication

Feb 27, 2018, 06:10

There is ample evidence that Mozart is a nut-case and a total rugby ignorant who is clueless about backline play,   The biggest fool ever on a rugby website like this and a liar to boot.   He quiote what I wrote about Pollard without understanding what I wrote,

This crazy fool has the tendency to rake up what people wrote I'm the past within a context not applicable at present.   However, he sticks to his own mad ideas about rugby and those include -

*    the fact that a flyhalf only real function is to kick balls and nothing else - hence his admiration for Morne and Fat Fransie as flyhalfs and that despite their defense is not an issue despite the fact that they were atrocious and that regard;

*    that the function of backlines is only to defend and nothing else- passing of balls by backline players are constantly described by him as rubbish and backline play is not important,    ;

*    the fact that scoring of tries is NOT of any importance and tries and his previous musings indicate that such scoring of tries is a mortal sin  - eg on Saturday three tries were scored by the Bulls - but the nutcase did not mention one of those tries. but he mentioned surprisingly two tries by Huw Jones for Scotland - a player he despised in the past when he occasionally played for the Stormers;

*    is absolutely clueless about loosie play and recently write about Alberts winning turnovers    by bulldozing opponents  out of the way - also indicating that ball protection and recovery is of zero importance;

*     that his ideal coaches are White and Meyer - notorious for their deficiency iro backline play and the fool supported the appointment of Coetzee initially.   He hates the idea of getting NZ coaches to coach any SA teams - all his recent attacks on Mitchell is typical.   He also hates Erasmus and constantly lied about his circumstances.

Mozart is a clueless fool who pollute this Board with stupidity only he is capable of.    Since he is so stupid - the fact is one cannot laugh at him -- one can only pity him.   The real problem is the fool has some other village idiots on this site who support his lunacy. 

Feb 27, 2018, 08:02

Well full marks for ou maaaaikie for his dogged attempts to prove the impossible. Hahahahaahhahahaha a great trip down memory lane.

But where is my good friend JW!!!!

Feb 27, 2018, 08:53

Beeno

I have nothing to prove here dud case,   I have always been honest - not the lies and deception practiced by Mozart.   I also am not blind to the problems of local teams and do not try and justify that.   Now go and post on Beeno's trash heading - that is where you belong.  

Feb 27, 2018, 08:53

Beeno

I have nothing to prove here dud case,   I have always been honest - not the lies and deception practiced by Mozart.   I also am not blind to the problems of local teams and do not try and justify that.   Now go and post on Beeno's trash heading - that is where you belong.  

Feb 27, 2018, 10:10

No telling people where they can or cannot post ou maaaaike, keep your anc fascist tendencies in check oak!  AND please follow you own strongly avowed dictum of not posting non rugby issues on the rugby section. It makes you look like a first class nutter. roflmao smiley

By the way its called Beeno's Trumpet - go and see for yourself. laughing guy smiley

Feb 27, 2018, 10:35

Beeno

It is deceitful; to go back 4 years to try and find something I posted then and imply that I am still of the same opinion.   Mozart is the biggest liar on site and you support is drivel.   

The man is never honest and it is time that that kind of deceit should stop.   He should also stop lying - but that would b totally impossible on his part.    

Feb 27, 2018, 10:35

Beeno

It is deceitful; to go back 4 years to try and find something I posted then and imply that I am still of the same opinion.   Mozart is the biggest liar on site and you support is drivel.   

The man is never honest and it is time that that kind of deceit should stop.   He should also stop lying - but that would b totally impossible on his part.    

Feb 27, 2018, 12:46

Ou maaaaikie you are hardly faultless yourself now!! 

Feb 27, 2018, 15:40

There is a bitch slapping and then there is having your foreskin repeatedly slammed in the door. Mike just stay down.

Feb 26, 2019, 11:32

Jawellnofine. Maybe England needed Tim Swiel this weekend.

Yes, that’s correct. Timmieboy should now have been in his second year as the England flyhalf.

Feb 26, 2019, 11:49

I see the ou Maaik bashers are getting so desperate for material that they're now going back years to find reasons to have another squeal at him.

You okes should be asking yourselves what you would do with your lives if ou Maaik wasn't around. Seriously, give it some thought because right now it looks like you wouldn't have lives of your own.

Feb 26, 2019, 12:25

Mozart

I want to try and make peace with you - but that desperate brainless  Arsehole Ceradunce is trying to ignite further problems.   Please ask him to stop his nonsense.     

Feb 26, 2019, 17:08

Well we certainly had no problem amusing ourselves when Peeper had a hissy fit and threw his toys out the cot. So I guess Peeper is saying Tokkie is more valuable to Board than he is......I guess that makes sense.

But Tokkie I can't help you.....as Michael Corleone said in the Godfather 'it was between the brothers Kay'. You'll have to work out your own accomodations with Vlag, Augie, Pakie and a host of others. Unless of course you want to broker a general amnesty.

Feb 26, 2019, 18:16

Thanks Mozart

Dofdoos is a complete idiot and way below your class.   Low life creatures are difficult to deal with and Dofdoos is one of those.  

Feb 26, 2019, 18:23

Tokkie!!! How could you?

Feb 26, 2019, 18:24

Now I have class....geez pretty soon you are going to lose Peeper and Turncoat.

Feb 26, 2019, 18:37

Everyone cannot get along with everyone else even some of the time. It's an impossibility.  People wanna fight! It's in our blood! Peacemakers are doomed to perpetual failure in the long run. Some success, but failure on ballance. Sorry Blue.

Feb 26, 2019, 20:24

Well to be honest, the cut and thrust of debate is part of the fun. But at the end of the day a diet of sociopathic vindictiveness becomes boring. Somewhere along the line you have to get to civility.

Mike and I are currently in the Korean/US summit......he is Kim Jong Un. Will he get rid of his nukes and play the nice guy with his neighbours? Who knows. But if he does he can leave Russia and Iran behind and join the good guys. I can see he's tempted.

Feb 26, 2019, 21:25

The banter doesn't concern me at all. I'm not an emotionally driven person. However, as Moz says, it become boring quickly when you are debating with people who bring nothing to the table. We all know who they are. After a while you think, "what's in it for me?". I don't have an ego to feed, especially online. Nor insecurities to quell. I have many better things to do.

Feb 26, 2019, 21:37

"I have many better things to do."

We can but hope . . .

Feb 26, 2019, 22:30

I know I intimidate you. I know you desperately want to take me to task, but you can't do it. I know that I ruffle your fledgling beta feathers. I see a pattern of behaviour: You need to be appeased, surrounded by people who are agreeable. People who don't threaten your warped self-perception. Why else would you be so preoccupied with where people live, where they work, their property value, their income, their family affairs or squabble over a petty game of chess from eleven years ago? You are so miserable all you can do to coexist with yourself is to lash out at others. That's fine by me. A swat of a cub's paw never bothered me. You opinions don't bother me either. I know you are so wrapped up in your own self-importance that it hasn't dawned on you that we don't care what you think and don't need or want your approval. If we fail to receive your seal of approval, great. I do laugh when you were challenged to debate Steph on a thread you started to call us out. You slithered away. If you aren't slinging mud, you fire blanks. You offer nothing else. It's easier to tell someone how stupid they are then to prove you are any smarter. A trait of a weak character, a coward. Jetzt sind sie dran! :devil:

Oct 25, 2019, 17:09

Not sure how I missed this thread...…

LMFAO

Oct 25, 2019, 19:18

You guys have got to stop necro bumping! I been caught a few times on old threads thinking it was present news!m ot some shit! Let it go. Live and let cry. 

Oct 25, 2019, 20:54

DA I think many of the threads hear are priceless. :D

May 05, 2020, 00:36

There....the whole string.

May 05, 2020, 03:35

Thanks for the string,   You apparently think that the issue is discrediting me,  But the reality being a fool has always been you.   It showed that YOU have not changed  your conduct over the last 6 years:-

"What a wonderful situation we have here.  Digging up the past is one thing = living in the past is much, much worse.  Opinions on players can change based on there performance and development.    What is bad really is to be inability to change opinions based on actual facts.  

I saw potential for Pollard in 2012 - was disappointed in his actual performances in 2013 and saw a massive improvement in 2014.  That was realistic at the time when I wrote the above.

A real problem with Mozart and DF is that they live in the past and do not see present realities.  They then create skyscrapers without foundation as to the present performance scenario and refuse to see reality.  

The question remains what is worse - whether to assess a players performance situation as applicable at the time of writing or to live in the past and select players purely based on reputation without any regard to present performance.

This constant reference to what members said in the past about players reflects the thinking that there is no scope allowed  to change their minds about issues when circumstances change.  Bad news at best - to stick indefinitely to the same ideas irrespective of changing circumstances is an abomination - something Mozart and DF is specializing in. "

Have you changed in looking at Erasmus and players like Du Toit, De Allende and De Jager and that has been going on since 2013 to date.    If you cannot fault players you make low life attacks on them basing attacks on something you have discovered or fabricated about players,  What I wrote in the past was based on fact = what you write is total  BS and lies about players,   I am not ashamed what I write in the past -  you should be,                

May 05, 2020, 03:35

Duplication

You need to Log in to reply.