The Possibilities are endless ...

Forum » Rugby » The Possibilities are endless ...

Nov 05, 2019, 07:35

... for those of us who have long dreamt of owning our own business ... raking in the coin ... with bags of time to enjoy traveling the world ... I have good news for you ... it is now possible   ... so don’t worry about your skill set not being suited to fulfilling your dream.

Rejoice ... for the world is your oyster ...

If Pieter-Steff Du Toit can be hailed as the world’s best rugby player ... then anything is possible?

If a quota riddled Goats side ... with a sprinkling of the elderly ... and the useless ... can walk away with the Rugby World Cup Trophy ... then nothing is impossible for you ... no matter how absurd.

Things like ... BeanDip confessing his deep desire and love for the Kiwi ... and everything Kiwi ... is a possibility. Don’t scoff at it ... it is absolutely possible. Let me remind you that the Goats won the trophy with second rate players.

Think of how pleasant it would be if Stupid Dave suddenly grew a brain ... or at least a single grey cell. No more endless lists of useless players. No more selecting players out of position. No more conjured nonsense.

I realize that that may be pushing it a bit ... but ... if the Quota Goats can win the trophy ... and if the world can proclaim Du Toit as their very best player ... then Stupid Dave can most certainly grow at least part of a brain. I am sure we would all be relieved to see a little sense coming from the deluded drunk.

Even Redneck has a shot at doing a complete 180. No more derogatory remarks regarding Ronnie Coleman and his pink thong. In fact, the possibility exists of him being a keen and passionate defender of the thong for men.  A tough call ... I know ... but if Pieter-Steff can be regarded as the world’s best, then there’s undoubtedly a possibility of Redneck filling his undie draw with an assortment of coloured thongs for everyday use.

The possibilities are endless.  

I could have sworn I saw a pink pig fly overhead last night ... but it was getting dark and could easily have been a camel.

Nov 05, 2019, 07:38

And CC throws in his fishing line.....

Nov 05, 2019, 07:42

CC 

Nice try - the bites might be farcical.    You in one big blast could become the hero of Mozart and AO!!!

Beware - LMAO     

Nov 05, 2019, 07:43

Fishing is a man's game Damme Linda/Pinky La Femme.

Nov 05, 2019, 07:45

:D:D:D

Nov 05, 2019, 08:23

For the rugby noobs who are still struggling to deal with Pieter-Steph du Toint being voted 2019 World Rugby Player of the Year, I'll put up the same pic I used on another thread:

Now, to those unbelieving noobies, look very closely at what Pieter-Steph is holding in his hands. Do you see it? Yes? Are you nodding your little heads? Good!

If you think this is a photoshop, just use google images and you'll find the same photo on several reliable websites.

I trust that puts this to bed.

Best Player in the World!

Nov 05, 2019, 12:52

Yawn

You need to Log in to reply.