The Red Rose Riddle Resolved

Forum » Rugby » The Red Rose Riddle Resolved

Aug 05, 2022, 17:04

South African Teams in Europe

Forum » Rugby » South African Teams in Europe

May 09, 2021, 05:54

We have noticed that the South African teams will be playing in Europe.

What happens when they find that they are not competitive over there?

What competition will they run away to then?

Aug 05, 2022, 19:25

I wasn't posting in 2021 you infantile stupid! Fuck me walrus... sitting on your rock... straining laboured walrus thoughts and this is all you can fucking come up with? Don't waste my time again bitch. 

Aug 06, 2022, 08:21

LOL..be careful your petals might fall off....your personalty, attitudes and language are identical...some paranoid clowns  thought you were CC, DA and even AO....yeah can you believe it ??? at least this is closer to the bone.

Aug 06, 2022, 08:31

Identical??? Fuck me, my "style" and "personality" has been identical to literally a dozen other members. Which one is it you dopey fuck? The real question is what kind of fool spends so much time going through a forum that doesn't even have a post archive search to spin this shit?? That's the funniest shit of all... while I go about my business as the Red Rose that I am you are literally wasting hours of your sad little life to prove I am x, y and z... and for what? What the fuck difference does it make in the end? You are a total joke Walrus. This is a moment for you to take a look at yourself and get your shit together. This is really starting to look fucking pathetic. 

Aug 06, 2022, 09:12

Anyway forget it, just jesting, on second thoughts perhaps identical was the wrong word, similar would have been more apt...but yeah who really cares...not serious...probably pissed too close.

When you do that on this forum, posters start behaving like street dogs.

Typical situation...hahaha

Like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIGOIc81BoM

Aug 06, 2022, 09:42

Don't mind him Seb...that crass style is all theater...he's not really a meany.

Aug 06, 2022, 10:43

Yeah ... and he can be rather funny.

Stupid Dave's keyboard had me in stitches.

The man's seriously not well. Perfectly suited to this site.

Aug 06, 2022, 10:55

To be fair, i don’t give a toss about foul language.

Most of the way we speak today would have been considered very crass a hundred years ago.

For me, say whatever you like, just don’t be boring because boredom is what leads to all the really bad stuff :)

Aug 06, 2022, 11:22

Yeah it reads more harshly than I really felt it. Too much time reading shit from Bilbo Loggins and Bark. Anyways, take it easy Walrus and enjoy the day. Who knows, the Blocks might have the Kiwis play shit enough for your to win! Peace. 

Aug 06, 2022, 11:42

Yeah, well  fair enough,whatever you are, you are. If you are a double agent or a triple is fine by me, in fact as seen from previous posts adds great value to the humour on this forum. We all enjoy it even the odd forum policemen do secretly. No one really cares a hoot.

One good thing also came out of it however Rose is definitely not CC or DA not to mention AO.Haha.

You need to Log in to reply.