The unHarrassmiss tape….feast your eyes on this.

Forum » Rugby » The unHarrassmiss tape….feast your eyes on this.

Nov 26, 2021, 19:52

This tape demonstrates what I have been saying from the off, the refs miss plenty of Bok transgressions. The Harrassmiss tape inferred bias….perhaps all it really showed is rugby is a hard game to officiate:

https://youtu.be/co5cARI18gE

Nov 26, 2021, 21:53

really?

Nov 27, 2021, 00:16

Especially when the Refs, Touch Judges and TMO are incompetent.

Nov 27, 2021, 01:15

Look I agree we have had refs that were biased Bryce Lawrence for example. Not even reviewing the JdV pass to Lambie was unforgivable. It was a crucial WC play.

In Berrygate the tip tackle stood out, but that was a TMO recommendation. The point about most of the rest of the calls is you could find equivalent things happening to the other team.

This tape of the NZ test this year demonstrates some of those calls which went the Boks way. Personally I don’t think Berry was biased, and after the video the remaining refs were certainly  not likely to put their heads on the chopping block.

Regretfully instead of making  the legitimate point that rugby rules need some simplification, it was picked up by everybody and especially the SA press, as a case of bias. Harrassmiss has now cut the legs out from under that claim with his apology.

Nutters like Keo are left holding the bag…and it will be damned hard for the Boks to appeal the refereeing  for the next few years. This was an emotional reaction from Erasmus, not a well thought out initiative likely to produce results. And it hasn’t, quite the opposite.

Dec 12, 2021, 01:27

Yes the Springboks will pay a huge price in the end for the 2021 bullshit.

It may well come back to bite them at the world cup with some horrid decisions against the Boks.

The referees will not take kindly to the Erasmus and South African led bullshit.

For god sake - One could be left thinking that only the Boks get bad decisions thrown at them.

They behaved like spoilt little brats and they need to grow up.

They have only made things worse for themselves in the long run.

The referees and supporting staff don't take kindly to this bullshit - And what goes around comes around.

We can only imagine what the 2 year old South Africans will be saying if they get bad decisions at the next world cup - MY HEART BLEEDS FOR ME.

There is only 1 word for them.

Arseholes.   

Dec 12, 2021, 09:13

"The referees and supporting staff don't take kindly to this bullshit - And what goes around comes around."

There, you said it yourself...they're unprofessional and bias and will be out for revenge.

Dec 13, 2021, 00:38

HAHA - Yes I did - South Africa will be shit on one way or another.  

Dec 13, 2021, 18:27

So bias reffing is OK as long as South Africa get the short end of the stick...got that, no surprise there...and we should shut up about it too. Roger that.

Dec 13, 2021, 19:49

Oh ffs if there was any bias after the Harrassmiss tape it was the refs trying to avoid getting caught up in the Harrassmiss tar baby routine….the Boks got the benefit of the doubt. Eighteen penalties  to eight against the Poms and you guys are still whining.

It’s embarrassing.

You need to Log in to reply.