You need to LOG IN to reply.

Tomas Lavanini

Forum » Rugby » Tomas Lavanini

Sep 06, 2015, 09:59

I see Tomas has made the Argentine squad....no surprise.

I'd come to the conclusion that Ole Cruz was an imposter because all of his remarks on Twitter are in Spanish and the only English speaking buddies that he follows are Mike Phillips,Juandre Kruger and Brian Mujati...all natural because they are all play for Racing Metro...really shows no special interest in SA rugby or has an inclination to ever communicate in English at all. A little French now and then but that is also natural being based in French club.

Having said that my nature is always to give a person the benefit of the doubt...I'm a trusting but rather naive person...so I probably was wrong.:'(

Sep 06, 2015, 11:22

Definitely not kosher Seb as most of us thought. Disappeared without a trace once he was sprung!

Sep 06, 2015, 14:27

Not before the Pervert and RooiAAS accused me of chasing an Argentinian lock off this site.....they have never apologized. 

Sep 06, 2015, 17:20

It took ou.mooooo la la la to nail.him.by asking him.to post something on Facebook. Given how kbbs struggle to understand rugby you might be wondering how moooo la la la was so.smaer. Well suffice it to say it takes a crook ti catch a crook. BWHAHAHAHAHA moooo la la is of coures a well.kniwn kbb!!!! Now oaks put 2& 2 together.

Sep 06, 2015, 18:44

Beeno: actually I believe it was Poi-e who got the the bottom of the matter. 

Sep 06, 2015, 19:45

It was....in spite of considerable sniping, he soldiered on to flush the f...fellow.

Sep 06, 2015, 21:31

Yep, Poi-e brought it up and I followed that up with some enquiries at the Chiefs who exposed Ole Cruz as a fraud. Mike and Rooi of course didn't want to believe it as they'd been skiting to their mates that they were on first name terms with an international rugby player....

Sep 06, 2015, 22:48

We were misled by ouMaaik .

Sep 07, 2015, 06:52

They were not the only ones....I was too...I just thought it was very bad manners to disbelieve and insult some one before factual proof.

Could not understand the motive why some one would go to such lengths to impose a fraud....what the heck for:'(?

Feb 09, 2019, 18:48

'We were misled by ouMaaik' ....too true Blob

Feb 09, 2019, 21:13

Mike and Rooi of course didn't want to believe it as they'd been skiting to their mates that they were on first name terms with an international rugby player....PER Mooo lala

Hahahahahahahahhahahhahahahhahahaha 

Feb 10, 2019, 00:13

Beeno

KAK in capital letters. 

Feb 10, 2019, 02:20

Yes old Tokkie supposedly knew him and then was among the first to say he might be an imposter. Kinda makes one think the real imposter was DCup.

You need to Log in to reply.