Too stupid to post . . .

Forum » Rugby » Too stupid to post . . .

Jun 25, 2019, 08:46

We have two posters on this forum who are so painfully incompetent and so utterly stupid that they cannot even use the simple mechanics of this forum to post without screwing the format up for everyone else . . . and so inconsiderate and selfish that they refuse to edit their stuff ups even when asked nicely.

I'm talking about Baboon-ou and Tit. Here is a recent example of Baboon-ou screwing up the page (including a request from Sharkbok to edit his stuff-up and fix the formatting) and here is a recent example of Tit doing the exact same thing (including several requests to edit his stuff up and fix the formatting).

Incompetent, selfish and stupid doesn't make a great combination but that is what we have in Baboon-ou and Tit. Ironic that the two posters who do the most copying and pasting on this forum are the two dull-witted idiots who don't even know how to copy and paste without stuffing up the board for everyone else.

I've explained this to both these selfish and stupid knuckle-draggers before but I'll say it again . . . when you want to do a copy and paste and you're selecting the text that you want to copy, only select the text. Don't include the adverts, the "likes" and the rest of the web page you're lifting it from. Start your copy at the start of the text and end your copy at the end of the text. Then paste it.

Oh and if someone asks you to fix your incompetent stuff-up, don't be a selfish prick. Rather edit your post, select everything, delete it all and then start again . . . remembering what I told you about the copy and paste.

Arseholes.

Jun 25, 2019, 11:14

"Right click"  and choose "Paste as plain text" right below the normal "Paste" option also works wonders.:D

Jun 25, 2019, 11:24

Heck really thought ou rooitwit was talking about himself and that other arch twit sharktwit!!!

The thread is still working but if you have decided to throw in the towel, raise the white flag of surrender we fully understand rooijackass.Hahahahahahahaha the perv has been taking a real beating!:D

Jun 25, 2019, 11:28

Fix your mess, BeanDip.

Jun 25, 2019, 11:36

Cant fix it CC. The edvt function on the post that looks to be causing the problem doesn't appear.

Don't help ou rooitwvt with an excuse to run away please. :D

The thread vs still working well enough although its getting a bt long. Maybe start afresh thread.

Just posted an excellent clip there by a nz oak. The bloggers also make some excellent comments. Appears Folau will be VERY well funded. Go Folau you great man!

Jun 25, 2019, 11:45

No thanks ... you've ruined that thread.

I no longer have interest in it.

Jun 25, 2019, 11:50

What is great to see is that people who value vital free speech are rising up and supporting Folau. Also the slumbering Church is waking up and taking up the fight against the frot atheists and their LGBT heroes.

The only group objecting to Folau's comments was really the gays. They got Folau fired. Bad move on the part of the gays and their perv supporters.:D

Jun 25, 2019, 11:55

Take note pervs!

If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act.
Leviticus 20:13

In Romans 1:26-27, Paul said, “For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.” The Bible says homosexuality is against God’s natural law with severe consequences. You can be forgiven of homosexuality. You can be forgiven of any sin. But to be forgiven of a sin, you must admit you have sinned. The Bible prohibits homosexual behavior.

Jun 25, 2019, 12:12

Beeno take your crap to your own section. Stop hijacking every thread with religion. 

Jun 25, 2019, 12:50

So who started thIs Folau thread. The atheIst DA. Now that you snowflakes have had your sorry butts kicked you are now startIng to cry lIke babies. Too funny. crying with laughter smiley

Jun 25, 2019, 16:46

Lol, Beeno is fucked up

Jun 25, 2019, 18:06

@Beeno. You are quoting Leviticus which is basically Old Testament Jewish Law , ie human law. You need to look at what the New Testament say about the subject.

Fact is that there is still much debate over whether the New Testament actually does condemn homosexuality.

There is a school of thought that it does not actually condemn homosexuality but rather homosexual acts between heterosexual males. There is in fact a clearer condemnation for men involved in unnatural sexual acts with women.

I once read a long piece on the subject and I will see if I could get it again.

Jun 25, 2019, 20:07

Please Vlag, put away the tin opener, we have buckets of worms to deal with already, pleeze leave the rest unopened, I beg you!...:D...or are you trying to lure Plum back?:angel:

Jun 25, 2019, 21:08

Couldn't agree with you more. Here we are facing ww3, the death of the rainforest, climate change, famine, genocide, etc. etc. And then to add insult to injury someone copies and pastes in an indifferent, thoughtless manner.

Jun 25, 2019, 22:03

Hey, what have you done with the real Nda...or what kinda game are you playing now? You sound rational and in full control of your faculties...WTH is going on here? You were suppose to be a Rooinek alter! Now you are making sense. What kinda new trick is this.?..it's unfair, I was happy disliking you and now you change everything...very confusing for tbis Dom Dutchmen!:'(

Jun 26, 2019, 00:56

When I saw Peeper say....."Too Stupid to Post" I assumed he was having another one of those moments of self doubt. But take some comfort Peeper, we don't discriminate against stupid people, Tokkie has been posting here for years.

Jun 26, 2019, 02:52

Beeno seems to be a bit lost. Need some help old pal?

Jun 26, 2019, 07:31

28 “‘Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the Lord. Hmmm...Ol Izzy shagged the cat on this one!

10 “‘If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife—with the wife of his neighbor—both the adulterer and the adulteress are to be put to death. Given his past Surely Izzy should have been put to death already? Boy them Christians are dragging their feet.

“‘Do not have sexual relations with your sister, either your father’s daughter or your mother’s daughter, whether she was born in the same home or elsewhere. This one is just for Beeno who claimed that Adam and Eve and their children could populate the world via incest because they were of pure blood.

44 “‘Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves. 45 You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property. 46 You can bequeath them to your children as inherited property and can make them slaves for life, but you must not rule over your fellow Israelites ruthlessly. So slavery is just fine, but at least you must be nice to your Israeli slaves...nice of God not to forget that...the other slaves don't matter though.

These are just a few bits from Leviticus that I thought were noteworthy. It also mentions the anti gay stuff and no shagging animals and so on...but we already know all that

Jun 26, 2019, 08:46

Yeah blue

And as I have said many times before, there is always an out, for sinning

Shag your neighbour's wife, get tattoos, and do them both during the week

Then go to church on Sunday and ask for forgiveness and atone for your sins for that great shag that you had on Tuesday with your neighbour's wife and also for those awesome looking tattoos that you got on the Thursday.

Then all is good with the world, you are forgiven, and you are just as good as the next Christian sitting next to you in church

Then the next day, the Monday, you get rat faced drunk with your mates whilst watching the cricket, and also start calling all these "fags" out, at the same time, verbally abusing them...….. but no worries at all for you, you can sort it all out on Sunday again when you get back in church

It's the atheists who have to worry and stress themselves out all the time, because they have nowhere to go to...….to get this weekly forgiveness

Jun 26, 2019, 10:07

By the balls of Saint Sebastian! Tempt not Samson ye Philistines, for was it not he who set upon them with great destruction for their insults with the assbone of a jew? Jokes aside, what's yer take on the hermeneutic perspective when interpreting Leviticus?

Jun 26, 2019, 11:03

Stop using such big words Ndaba, they make my brain hurt! Listen, alternative interpretations of the same text just muddies the waters. Giving more grey areas for "Christians" that do evil to hide behind. And the text, in English, seems pretty clear to me. However, If one is to take into account that the texts of Leviticus are ancient and should be read in the context of a different world with a different understanding, then what is the point of having them in the bible at all...if they are no longer relevant? 

By extension, everything Jesus said according to the new Testament should also be taken in the same guise, because those texts are also very old. Either the bible speaks the truth or it does not. If the bible is to be read according to varying interpretations, then all you will have is a completely ambiuous book which offers nothing more than to divide people based on their understanding of it. Which incidentally, is exactly what it is!

Jun 26, 2019, 21:51

What abysmal ignorance and arrogance.

Jun 26, 2019, 22:15

Yes indeed when you know nothing best shut up and listen or do some research, some seeking of God and ask Him to open your eyes and forgive you and take you to Himself, adopt you into His family. .

Jesus said he came to divide people. The truth divides. Those in error go one way and those in the truth another. There are those in God's Kingdom and those in satans kingdom. There are those who believe and those who don't.
These two camps are too be eternally separated. The Sheep go into God's Kingdom and the Goats into Satan's kingdom.
How thankful i am that Jesus saved me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No matter how bad you have been you too can be forgiven and saved. Jesus is the Saviour turn to Him. That incidently was what Folau was saying.
The Biblical message is so simple a child can understand it. On another level the most brilliant minds ever cannot come to the end of what it is saying. The Holy Spirit reveals the things of Christ to God's people.

Jun 27, 2019, 08:37

Moz, I don't know if you are responding to my post, so I'll assume you aren't. Beans, you most definitely are responding to it. Did you even read what I typed. The point I was making is that even Christians can't agree on how to decipher the bible. Obviously you are a bit slow, so I'll show you a very simple example. You know how you, as a young earth creationist, think Catholics are wrong in their interpenetration of the bible? THAT is what I mean. Athiests and agnostics and their opinions are not even relevant to the point I am making.    

Jun 27, 2019, 10:08

Bluebok the Bible speak about growing in the truth. 

You do t start knowing everything and by the time you die in a few short years you still won't know everything. The Bible is such a profound work that it repays a life long study by the most brilliant of minds. 

That said much of the Bible can be very readily understood. Many of course come to the Bible with the deliberate intention of twisting its teachings. Others just will not accept its very plain teachings. Eg the virgin birth or that Jesus is the only way to the father.

Show me anywhere from scripture where the Bible tells us how old the earth is. You can't. I gave you some trendous insight from Prof John Lennox's book "Seven Days that Divide the World showing the amazing complex language used to describe the creation.

Fact is NOBODY KNOWS how old the earth is. 

Some years ago I listed a number of scientific findings that suggested the earth is far younger than supposed. The brain dead atheists hear could not refute the evidence.

However, personally I don't know the age of the earth as the Bible tells us nothing on that score. 

What I do know is that the universe did not create itself out of nothing as these nutjob atheist are won't to tell us. Hahahahaha man that is soooo funny. 

Jun 27, 2019, 10:10

Let's be clear on this point. The two posters too stupid to post on spiritual matters are undoubtedly rooi and shark perv. 

That won't of course stop them trying. Ignorance is bliss. 

Jun 27, 2019, 10:33

Nah Beano, you're definitely destined for hell & subsequent eternal  damnation.

Btw. there's no point in seeking out a tentacle, there's definitely no place for you at FSM .

Jun 27, 2019, 13:05

What is FSM?

As for Hell yes I deserved to go there as I was an enemy of God. 

But today I am a man saved by the precious blood of the Lamb. Og happy day, oh happy when Jesus washed, when Jesus washed my sins away. OH HAPPY DAY THE REDEEMED OF THE LORD Sing. 

Sad you cant join in the song Bob. The door is open for you but you have to want to come through.

It's up to you Bob. You have to decide. Only Jesus can save you. There is no way to the Father but by Him. 

You need to Log in to reply.