You need to LOG IN to reply.

Toothless Stampkar yanked

Forum » Rugby » Toothless Stampkar yanked

Feb 03, 2019, 22:44

One had to look hard to see Stampkar yesterday....but he did run the ball 11 times for 4 metres.....beating tackles, making no breaks and no offloads. Totally dominated. Not vaguely in Vermeulen's league.....HM was right. And Quinn Roux was painfully ordinary as well.

Feb 03, 2019, 23:12

CJ Stander Bruised and battered out of the game on 63 minutes. Enter Seán O’Brien. Stander remains Ireland’s best number eight but six metres from 11 carries proves he was unable to make headway in an elite test match. Worrying. Rating: 6

Just as I predicted.....he is nothing but effort, against a Vunipola he isn't much.

Feb 04, 2019, 00:19

And this from 365:

'CJ Stander – 5 England saw him coming and put manners on his. Stander was tremendous 11 months ago at Twickenham, revving up the Irish Slam clincher, but he was eclipsed here by Billy Vunipola. Too many of his carries were negative as he was chopped before he could even move forward and he became an anonymous figure in the second half.'

Frankly he was so anonymous, it was hard to figure out if he was still on the park.

Feb 04, 2019, 03:03

Oh what a pathetically predictable post. Let’s start by pointing out that CJ played with half his face broken and still put in 18 tackles not missing a single one.

One would swear the other Irish loosies run hundreds of metres and beat tons of defenders compared to CJ.

Here is a little reality check on your pathetically childish prejudice - Ireland got their arses kicked spending most the time defending, so chances are that not many Irish forwards would have gained many metres - hellooooo.

As for Roux did he do any more or less than say Toner or Ryan for that matter? No

This same usual predictable bullshit where opinions and views never change is the very reason this site bores the crap out of me.

Let me guess you still think PSDT is shit along with well virtually every SA player going?

Don’t bother answering as I won’t be about to answer. Boring

Feb 04, 2019, 03:32

So Moz is the reason Saffex no longer posts... Or are their other posters that impact this case study..:D

Feb 04, 2019, 04:09

SB

Saffex is 100% correct when it comes to the BS of the orc and his associates on site. He stopped posting because of it and is sorely missed by real rugby enthusiasts om site.   Lucky one of the orcs have decamped  temporarily - but the fool will soon be back under a different name. 

I have decided tp do things differently - I keep om posting but  stopped commenting on the BS spread by the orcs.  

Feb 04, 2019, 14:20

Saffex, I know you haven't been around for a while but you should know the drill by now because it hasn't changed much . . .

Moffie makes a prejudiced and ignorant statement like "CJ Stander is useless" or "Pieter-Steph du Toit is crap" and then he spends the rest of his life trying to justify that stupid statement in the face of mountains of evidence to the contrary. His pathetic little band of Servile Gimps echo everything he says and because there are so many of them, it becomes accepted as fact and any time an intelligent person who actually knows something about rugby questions these "facts" they are set upon by the world's most childish and ignorant septuagenarian and his equally stupid gang of fawning, obsequious little Gimps.

If you can just learn to laugh at Moffie and his Servile Gimps this board can be very entertaining.

Feb 04, 2019, 16:22

Well there's funny.....back comes Biiiiiig Dave the 5' 10" butterball defending his picks who were dominated on Saturday.

'Back comes D Cup who has sworn to ignore me....using the Orc analogy I have often used.....too chicken to debate directly, but anxious to join any gang going after me.

And back comes the despicable Urinal who has once again been hacking private accounts and posting private pictures.

Can one imagine a more motley crew?

Feb 04, 2019, 16:28

https://www.rte.ie/sport/rugby/2019/0204/1027445-major-blow-for-ireland-as-stander-ruled-out-for-a-month/

Major blow for Ireland as Stander ruled out for a month

CJ Stander is out for four weeks
CJ Stander is out for four weeks

CJ Stander's Six Nations Championship has been decimated after it was confirmed the back-row is out for four weeks out with a facial injury sustained in the defeat to England on Saturday.

The IRFU did not specify the exact nature of the injury, though his brother-in-law - South African swimmer Ryk Neethling - tweeted after the game: "Not the result we wanted but an incredible experience nonetheless and proud of CJ Stander playing 62 mins with two fractures in his cheek and eye socket."

Stander was replaced just after the hour mark by Sean O'Brien at the Aviva Stadium. He will definitely miss the games against Scotland and Italy, and faces a race against time to make the climactic showdowns with France [10 March] and Wales six days later.

It was a day to forget for the hosts, as Eddie Jones' pumped-up outfit barged their way to a deserved success.

A bruising contest took its toll on others in green. Keith Earls suffered a hip pointer injury and will be managed over the next couple of days, while Devin Toner aggravated an ankle injury and Garry Ringrose reportedly has a tight hamstring.

Both will be further assessed over the next 24 hours.

Andrew Conway suffered a tight calf in training last Thursday and will stay with Munster this week to continue his rehab.

Ireland go to Murrayfield on Saturday to take on the Scots, who opened their campaign with a 33-20 win against Italy.  

Feb 04, 2019, 16:38

If it was impacting his play he should have told the coach so they could get an effective player on the park.....if it wasn't impacting his play it shouldn't be used as an excuse.

Feb 04, 2019, 17:32

Rooi that’s my point it’s the same predictable crap from a few not just Moffie who sadly has a blanket dislike for 95% of any SA player playing the game.

I take no pleasure nor do I wish to debate the game with a fool who’s sole aim is to target individuals in a side dominated by the whole. Who said CJ had a good game, no-one but then which Irish player did? So what’s his pathetic point? CJ along with his teammates were dominated, why target the SA’ns in the side?

Moz why do you support SA or watch the game when your sole delight is pointing out in your poor opinion how bad virtually ever SA player is? I just don’t get it.

Let’s face it through history SA has always been near the top of the tree and only through politics have we slipped a little but one certainty is that we keep producing amongst the best players in the game, the same players you keep bitching about.

It’s just so boring listening to your predictable bullshit that is never open to change or conceding that you have got it wrong at times. If you can’t concede that you are completely wrong about say a player like PSDT then there is no point debating the game with you.

I used entertain the brick wall but there are better platforms out there for rugby debate. It’s hardly the worst thing in the world to concede you are wrong about players, in fact it’s liberating. I’m arrogant when it comes to my opinion on players as you are but at least I’m able to stretch a concede now and again. I had Jantjies as my starter because of his creativity but I’ve come to acknowledge he lacks the hard edge to place him ahead of Pollard. I’ve conceded - it can be done.

I’d like to stay involved if posters evolve failing which the boredom of it all prevails

Feb 04, 2019, 17:54

Players I support .....Willie, Dyantyi, Pollard, Faf, Marx, Etzebeth, Snyman, Vermeulen, Louw.

Players I don't support Allende,Kriel, Jantjies, Notshe and Kolisi. Not one of whom would be functional in the kind of test wesaw between Ireland and the Poms.....although they can look good against lesser opponents

Players who can be functional,but are hopelessly overhyped Stephanie, who is no more effective than Mostert, Kitshoff who still hasn't produced a big scrumming performance against a top 3 and Stampkar, who is not vaguely in Vermeulen's class.

If that bores you I really don't care....nothing can be as boring as your lists.

Feb 04, 2019, 18:18

I had Jantjies as my starter because of his creativity but I’ve come to acknowledge he lacks the hard edge to place him ahead of Pollard. I’ve conceded - it can be done.

JJ the best Bok centre since Danie Gerber and Stepfontein the best young centre in the world....

:)

Feb 04, 2019, 19:01

Yes that bores the crap out of me nothing changes. PSDT is far better than Mostert this past season proved that and it’s the conclusion 99% of the rugby world would agree on.

I don’t dislike Mostert he is just not physical enough for test rugby especially at lock, much like Whitely at 8.

I don’t dislike Louw, he is another Schalk Burger but not as talented - too big for 6 too small for 7 and probably best suited to 8 but hardly played there. Solid at best player with at least 3 or 4 better options than him.

Vermeulen at his best is better than CJ at his best but that does not detract from the fact that CJ is a damn good 8 and would have added value to our Boks.

You bore me I used to enjoy the tussle but I was stupid entertaining it and it never evolves its the same old crap.

Those handful of players you support are the only ones of say 120 involved in our game. How sad your little rugby world must be where the only pleasure you get is in slaying them. I really don’t get it. At least my lists show support for at least 95% of our players - positivity unlike your perpetual negativity. What part of rugby do you actually enjoy?

Feb 04, 2019, 19:06

Who is this Sonny Bill prick clearly someone who has been around for a while but lame enough to hide behind a different name

Feb 04, 2019, 19:16

Sonny Bill, Jalepeno, Koos etc...

Feb 04, 2019, 19:58

Dave I believe in winning.....you totally forgave Stephanie for losing the at home test against the ABs. I hold him accountable, I'm only surprised he didn't cry after we lost.

As for Stampkar, he looked no bigger than Connor Murray in the Irish line up.....a small, fat guy who tries hard.

As for our different approaches, I find it more efficient to eliminate players with fatal flaws, you see every youngster as a future great.

But I have been much, much, much more succesful at predicting likely test performance. It may be boring but it works.

Feb 04, 2019, 20:31

I don’t need to forgive PSDT for losing a test for that never happened and to blame a single player in a team game for a loss is plain stupidity.

So now CJ at 115kg is fat and the same size as Murray - wow, I think I’ll refrain from answering that it’s just not worthy.

You eliminate 95% of our players telling us Louw is one of your 5% which in itself tells us how flawed your takes are.

To find favour with so few players must be really boring seriously.

Damn right I find favour with many as we SA’ns produce quality players

Feb 04, 2019, 21:59

Dave

I am delighted to see some posts on site.   You are on person that brings  true rugby debating points  up for discussion.

Best advice - just accept that the Village idiots on site are totally ignorant about rugby and their BS is not worth discussing anything with them.   I just ignore their ignorant ravings , misrepresentations and  and outright lies,   Fact is the hollow minds still think that Morne was the best flyhalf SA had since 2000 and that Meyer is a top class coach.   They also dislike Erasmus as coach and even lied about what his contract with SARU is about,  They post idiocy on site hoping for a response by me 

Be it as it may - we are in an interesting rugby year and there are lots to be discussed objectively with other members - the village idiots can discuss their ravings amongst themselves,   So please keeps round and we can deal with issues of real importance on site.

By the way what do you think of DH van der Merwe - the wing playing for Edinburgh.  I think he is tops and another bugger-up of the Meyer-Ludeke Idiot Coach Consortium .  

Feb 04, 2019, 23:05

Duhan vd Merwe should be in the Bok squad. Rassie is too stupid to realise this as he was with Willemse who is now lost to France. Yes Willemse had an ineffectual debut but he is far better than that.

Jacques du Plessis and Pierre Schoeman are another two Rassie should wake up to along with Reinach as our backup 9

Feb 05, 2019, 00:53

HM modal ranking 2....young guns under Rassie ranking 5.

Case closed.

Feb 05, 2019, 00:58

Stephanie at the end of the AB test:

1. Lifted an AB above the horizontal to concede a penalty that led immediately to a kick in the corner and a try.

2 Stephanie in the pod supporting Koch, fell over his own feet in front of Koch, leading to another penalty.....and a try. In this case Willemse was equally to blame for being totally out of position.

They effectively lost a game that was already won.

Feb 06, 2019, 13:38

Oh wow two little fall overs and you want to blame PSDT for losing us the test what utter horse shit.

By your logic players you support don’t make mistakes, so are you saying Louw has never missed a tackle or conceded possession in his life?

So in your world because PSDT made a mistake you won’t forgive and won’t acknowledge the fact that he was simply outstanding last season.

If that is the case it’s the very reason it’s boring debating the game with you. I might stick around for a bit but it won’t last. You can’t debate rugby with the only person on the planet who does not rate PSDT, for clearly the rest of the rugby Public have it all wrong.

There is not a single rugby follower who does not rate PSDT other than you - what does that say about you?

Feb 06, 2019, 20:10

Yes I do dumbass.....those two penalties gave the ABs the points they needed to win. Our media would never finger super hyped Stephanie. So it's left to honest posters, of whom you are clearly not one.

Feb 07, 2019, 13:07

Moffie the only dumbass is yourself not only dumb but childishly prejudicial.

Let me guess in your HONEST opinion SA rugby got it wrong selecting PSDT as the player of the year. How stupid do you feel huh?

It’s like saying that Slade is better than Kriel, what a joke

Feb 07, 2019, 13:14

"Super hyped Stephanie" has had a tiny fraction of the hype that the slow, lumbering and ineffective Etzebeth has received . . . and by the way, Pieter-Steph has just been named SA player of the year for the second time in 3 years . . . joining the likes of Bryan Habana, Schalk Burger, Jean de Villiers and Fourie du Preez as the only players to have won this award twice since 1992.

Sssssssssschplottttttttttt!!!

Moffie's fat smug face is full of egg again!

LMAO!

Feb 07, 2019, 17:01

Schalk Burger......hahaha.....now what did you say about "Skulk" Peeper?

Feb 07, 2019, 21:05

C J Stander is bog ordinary. We dont need CJ!

Feb 07, 2019, 21:28

Beeno

For heavens sake - we had loosie problems for years,   So now we are down to Vermeulen at 8,  I watched him carefully twice while watching the game on Saturday, which confirmed what  happened in the tests he played in last year.   Vermeulen is not the player he used to be and is now a  low work-rate player.   

I think that instead of Mohoje and FATSO at loosie - Stander would have been a massive improvement in games.   Why did Meyer not selected him????

The orc who started the thread hated  him so much - he keeps repeating his BS on site.  It is clear that Stander can never  play for SA, why was this thread even started?   

Feb 07, 2019, 23:47

Because DCup some of us have an interest in the game which goes beyond Bok rugby.

Feb 08, 2019, 19:52

Ou maaaikie the only reason you are pumping for the bog ordinary Stander is because Moz rightly points out how ordinary he is. We don't need plodders like CJ!!

As for ou snapster he cant handle people thinking his sometimes wacked out selections are any good. So he says he gets bored and flounces off really in a big huff. Hahahahahahahaha Grow up please Dave!

Feb 08, 2019, 20:02

Beenkop I’ve been away looking for Jesus!!

Feb 08, 2019, 20:07

Saffex, you'll need to get on a plane. The Messiah was last seen in the White House praying for the abolition of civil rights.

Feb 08, 2019, 20:10

Beenkop I’ve been away looking for Jesus!!

Keep looking, you ain't found him yet.

Feb 08, 2019, 21:06

I’ve been mistaken for Jesus on the odd occasion until I open my mouth. Apparently he never used the word ‘fuck’!!

Feb 08, 2019, 21:36

Get a hair cut you bum.??

Feb 08, 2019, 21:36

Get a hair cut you bum.;)

Feb 08, 2019, 21:37

Why xavi?

Feb 09, 2019, 09:01

Dave please let me know when you meet Jesus. There is no greater moment in anybody's life than that so please share the happy news when it happens!  

You need to Log in to reply.