You need to LOG IN to reply.

Total Rangers - Round 5

Forum » Rugby » Total Rangers - Round 5

Mar 12, 2019, 10:08

As stated before the fact is that Rankers in Round 5 will be a problem and Rooinek confirmed that we indeed will have a problem.   

The problem is that the Crusaders and Hurricanes are the only real bankers.    Taking them is going to be a problem since so we have problems in getting to 15 points - combined hey make up 4 points.

Of the rest one cannot take the following teams as potential winners:-

*    Waratahs

*    Jaguares

*    Lions

*    Rebels

That would leave one with the following potential winners to use:-

*    Brumbies

*    Stormers

*    Sunwolves 

*    Reds

To narrow down the situation t two teams to be considered are really down to two - the Stormers and the Sunwolves,

I think I may go with the Stormers on that one,   Even though the Sunwolves beat the Chiefs and came within a whisker  from beating the Waratahs at home - I still have doubts about them beating the Reds,

The Brumbies is in the same league - they were poor against the Rebels  last week,

That leaves one with the Stormers and although I hate the idea of using them I think that one has to bear in mind that they are playing at home and they did beat the Lions and Sharks in their latest games.   So my choices are going to be -

*   the Crusaders beating the Highlanders

*   the Hurricanes beating the Chiefs 

*   the Stormers beating the Jaguares.

There could be a slight problem.   The Highlanders is on a slide and they would be desperate to win something soon or they will be out of the top 8.   They did  beat the Crusaders surprisingly last year - but I think it is too tall an order for them to register a win this yearn against the Crusaders.   I would not bet on the Highlanders to beat the Blues away in Round 6 either.  ,                

Mar 12, 2019, 10:13

Smart Mike...

why would you SHARE your picks?

You are not the brightest oke around hey.

Mar 12, 2019, 11:14

I do not mind to share,   I m now  just three  points behind the leaders in the comp - so I am not at all that bad.    I know I am not the brightest - but compared to others at least I am honest,

Anyway all I did was to give members  something to think about insofar as the comp  is concerned,     

Mar 12, 2019, 11:14

I do not mind to share,   I m now  just three  points behind the leaders in the comp - so I am not at all that bad.    I know I am not the brightest - but compared to others at least I am honest,

Anyway all I did was to give members  something to think about insofar as the comp  is concerned,     

You need to Log in to reply.