You need to LOG IN to reply.

Total Rankers . . .

Forum » Rugby » Total Rankers . . .

Mar 09, 2019, 19:48

Getting very tight at the top with only 6 points separating the top 12 contenders.

Mar 09, 2019, 20:16

The fun is really going to start next week when only six games are taking place.    

*    Chiefs vs  Hurricanes  - the Hurricanes will win

*    Brumbies  vs  Waratahs - ??????

*    Stormers vs  Jaguares  -   ??????

*    Sunwolves vs  Reds    -    ??????

*    Hughlanders vs  Crusaders - the Crusaders will win

*    Lions  vs  Rebels         -    ??????

Based on todays games and the above  the Hurricanes and Crusaders will be my bankers = but the rest is a lottery ticket -   I think either the lions or the Stormers.

Mar 09, 2019, 20:22

Going to be tough picking the Hurricanes and Crusaders as their combined ranking will be 5. Means you'll have to pick one of the basement teams to win.

Mar 09, 2019, 20:27

Rooitwit you know you want to pick the Stormers.

Mar 09, 2019, 20:45

Says the guy who is coming stone last . . .

Mar 09, 2019, 20:52

Another inclusive comment from Peeper.....join up and be insulted by a lush.

Mar 10, 2019, 07:50

Did I spot a childish "Wêla ke pêla"...surely not?

Mar 10, 2019, 07:58

Wish I didn't miss a week. Got lots of catching to do.

Mar 10, 2019, 08:26

I thought you didn't have an interest in these silly little games, Moffie ... always bitching about the posts taking up too much space ... and yet, here you are ... again.

Shame ... feeling left out ... ? lol!!

Yes Plum ... you have got to get your priorities in order ...

Clean Cut is slowly making his way up the ladder ...  truly a champion in the making ...

As for BeanDip ... well, he's an ignorant fool when it comes to anything rugby related and coming stone last is no doubt a reflection of that ... he's being beaten by a girl ... and she joined late ...

What a woes ...

Mar 10, 2019, 16:36

Lickspittle....you thought I "did have an interest in these games"? Then you thought wrong.....but of course what you meant to say was "I thought you didn't have an interest in these games".

Oh dear....now you can't remember what you wanted to say. It can strike in the very late fifties, do you have a family history?

Mar 10, 2019, 19:47

Really ... the early fifties you say ... ??

I wouldn't know ... I take it that you've experienced this personally then? ... well it certainly explains a lot of your posts.

All those blank contributions we've come to know you for ... the 180's that have become synonymous with the name Mozart ...

I feel for you old man.

Mar 10, 2019, 20:11

It's happening in your early fifties...even worse. But just for the record define early.

You need to Log in to reply.