Wannenburg finds White's Appointment by the Bulls

Forum » Rugby » Wannenburg finds White's Appointment by the Bulls

May 04, 2020, 17:25

With only AO commenting I am bloody certain he was responsible,   However If needed I will use my normal system to post the report.  

May 04, 2020, 23:58

Actually, your post was messed up because of you copying directly from the website you Dummkopf. I've instructed you on what to do several times in the past. For once in your life listen. Stop blaming others for your obvious flaws and failures. 

My prior response, just for the record:

"I hope he has changed. If your team needs a fetcher, you get a fetcher. He has a set style and he must be flexible."

Brings back George Smith to the Brumbies 2012.

My fellow South Africans. Please let your brain take hold of your tongues.

May 05, 2020, 00:05

SA teams always do much better when they have a fetcher like Brussow, and even Vermuelen and Malcolm Marx to dominate the breakdown. Francios Louw was also pretty good. 

May 05, 2020, 00:20

I used to say the same thing, until 2014 and the 2015 RC. A big ball carrier is worth more to a Bok side if we had to choose between the two. 

May 05, 2020, 04:26

Liar as per normal OA.  I copy articles and then put then on Microsoft Office.   I never include anything like photos and adverts in quotations on site. 

This has never happened to anything I quoted from newspapers in the past and now I find a totally distorted  article the dimmest idiot on site find inacceptable and the thread got distorted,   

Must change my pass word - the idiot must have guessed my password and made a mess of the thread,    

When AO says anything believe the exact opposite to what he comes up with,      

May 05, 2020, 05:59

"Must change my pass word - the idiot must have guessed my password and made a mess of the thread,"

This sums NarcissistMike up perfectly. 

May 05, 2020, 10:39

Must change my pass word

Yes, try something other than 1234567 or qwerty this time.

May 05, 2020, 12:31

AO is a weird idiot,   He  wrote items pertaining to the following on this site in 2014 under one of the dozen other user names he used:-

"I used to say the same thing, until 2014 and the 2015 RC. A big ball carrier is worth more to a Bok side if we had to choose between the two"

Now the liar claims he never joined the site before 2018.   The idiot is so stupid he does not realize that when he rights tripe it easily links to what he wrote under other user names,

By the way - using the loosies to become an extension of the Tight 5 is the most idiotic approach ever in rugby.   That is why Meyer before the start of WC in 2015 dragged Springbok rugby to the same level as he did at Stade Francais.   White also tried to use that stunt at the Sharks and he got fired for that reason.

Ball protection and recovery is a major thing in rugby and the fact is that clueless players were routinely selected by White and Meyer.  They were using the total incompetence of the Springbok loosies to benefit and that is why the following occured under their watch:-

Year                 Springbok  tries              Opposition  tries         %  Difference                       

1995                          18                                         6                               25,0%

1999                          21                                         2                                 8,7%

2003                            8                                          5                              38,5%

2007                           33                                        9                               21,4%

2011                           22                                        3                               12,0%

2015                           26                                        8                               23,5%

2019                            35                                       4                               10.3%

Looking at the above figures 

*    the  2003 and 2011 WC cannot be considered because the Springboks did play 5 or less games and is not comparable  with the years when the Springboks played in 7 games in every case;

*     the 1999 series was really poor bearing in mind the lesser number of tries scored compared to the other years, either for and against the team – but it showed a low capacity in scoring of tries with good defense by both sides in evidence;

*      the defense  in the 1995, 2007 and 2015 WC’s   was really defective

*      The best performance from both scoring and defense perspective  was the 2019 WC

Defense against try scoring was shot under both White and Meyer - accept it.   .    

May 05, 2020, 12:40

Duplication

May 06, 2020, 12:49

“  Posted by: Pakie (5602 posts)

May 05, 2020, 10:39

Must change my pass word

Yes, try something other than 1234567 or qwerty this time.

Reminds me about John Podesta being pissed off over his emails being hacked by WikiLeaks. And then it was revealed that his password was in fact...... wait for it...... PASSWORD.

May 06, 2020, 15:08

:D:D:D

May 06, 2020, 15:08

:D:D:D

You need to Log in to reply.