What happened to WarHag?

Forum » Rugby » What happened to WarHag?

Jan 09, 2019, 09:22

His last post was a prediction that the ABs would beat Ireland by 19 points.

Since the 25 point swing the man has gone AWOL.

One'd have though he enjoyed my company enough to have stuck around over the festive season despite there being no rugby on.

Jan 09, 2019, 09:24

Lol Plum

Jan 09, 2019, 09:40

Yes one misses the raving loon much like one misses a toothache! The frothing loon will be back once he has recovered his mojo and the wee abs get a win etc. You know how it is with these blowhards!:D

Jan 09, 2019, 09:46

Wardad has you guys jumping up and down like puppets on a string when he's not even here?

Jan 09, 2019, 09:57

I'm just trying to smooth the road for his return Rooi.

Easier to come in all guns blazing.

Guy didn't even pop in to send out a few festive yellas.

Jan 09, 2019, 10:03

Wardad will come back before the Super Rugby starts in 38  days time.   Last he wrote he was going on vacation and will not be posting before his return.    Wise and reasonable guy - unlike some of our SA members,      

There is not much rugby discussion on the Board at present - one has to deal mostly with the rugby illiterates - which drive me crazy,   One cannot debate rugby with total idiots who never discuss rugby issues, but is quick to attack fellow posters,     

Jan 09, 2019, 10:13

Reasonable guy you say ou maaaaaikie - have you never read even one of his many vile rants that would turn a sailors ears blue!

Jan 09, 2019, 10:14

Plum i prefer warHOG! :D

Jan 09, 2019, 10:26

Beeno

Feeling guilty about being biased?

I did not refer to you about local members being total idiots - but you are welcome if you so feel.:D:D:D 

Jan 09, 2019, 10:26

Beeno

Feeling guilty about being biased?

I did not refer to you about local members being total idiots - but you are welcome if you so feel.:D:D:D 

Jan 09, 2019, 16:49

What happened to Koos Kombuis?

Jan 09, 2019, 17:47

Kooz is hosting a course in "Internet Secret Identities for beginners - how not to fool people." or was it "Be good or be Rude at it"...or was it " Ka Dubbul Oo Es and The Secret Agent Men"

WHOOSH KOESCH Eksê!!!

Jan 09, 2019, 17:53

It's that time of year. Fresh new energy with not much to do...so we cause kak.

Jan 09, 2019, 21:51

My friend War Dad is fishing somewhere peaceful and has no idea of the kak we wanna cause.:D:angel:

Jan 09, 2019, 22:25

I doubt whether he'll be back and I don't blame him.

Jan 09, 2019, 22:53

You're wrong

Jan 09, 2019, 23:09

And you're right.

Jan 10, 2019, 08:05

Well Denny ... you went away with a puffy lower lip late last year ... so if Hick feels the need for a little time out, he's welcome to it.

I'm sure the idiot will be back in no time.

Stop being such a sourpuss.

Jan 10, 2019, 13:29

Denny, I would normally suggest that you tell CupCake to run along.....

But from what we now know about him...…  he would want you to say that to him

Wahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jan 10, 2019, 14:11

Oh sheeeeeat!!!

DumbAss is fixated with me. I hope I don't come home one day to find him sniffing my undies ...

Hey Redneck ... please ... do me a favour, man ... take your stalker back. I made the mistake of showing this pizzaman a little attention and now he thinks we're tight.

Be a pal, will ya??? Friend!!!   

Jan 10, 2019, 14:20

Klown, if you read a few threads on here and on Beeno's Trumpet you'll see quite a few posts saying "Piss Mint did this" or "Piss Mint said that" so it's not like he's stopped stalking me altogether.

Let's just share the load, shall we?

Jan 10, 2019, 14:27

Haaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaaaa!!!

Yeah, I know ... seen them all.

Sorry ... I had to try.

Jan 10, 2019, 17:26

'I've seen them all'.....there's your tell. Demo shooting himself in the foot again.

Jan 11, 2019, 02:13

What have we here?..the resident tough dude complaining about being stalked? Fat Lip forgets how he unabated stalked and badgered Cloudy and Wardad. If that's not cowardly enough he begs for help from his Alter Ego, the serial board flouncer. Help me Rooinek.....puleez...asseblief my Alter Ego Bwhahahahahahaahaha

How's that going to help Clean Cut Hmmmmm? You both talk tough but melt like hot butter in the Kalahari Desert when the blowtorch is applied. It's just a matter of time before ou Koosie runs for the hills again and then to reappear as a sleaze ball under a different nick. Mate, listen to me....go on, be brave, take the poodles for a run.....you'll feel a lot better.

And OBTW, how's things shaping with your erm floppy disc?

laughing dog smiley

Jan 11, 2019, 08:41

I must say, that flounce by Piss Mint was pretty epic..... telling everyone on this board to fuck off

LMFAO

He really lost it hey..... what a soft little laddie :)

Jan 11, 2019, 09:56

Softie oh yeah....behind the bluster and bullying there is niks, nada....nothing.

It would be interesting to find that post, if for no other reason but to rub his dumb fat face into it.

roflmao emoticon

Jan 11, 2019, 10:22

Speaking of "softie" ... out comes the tearful Denny to lend a hand to his semi comatose chum ... and this after he left the board sulking not so long ago.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha!!!

What a pair you two make.

Jan 11, 2019, 10:58

"It would be interesting to find that post, if for no other reason but to rub his dumb fat face into it."

It's not actually hard to find these kinds of things Dense, if you have an ounce of intelligence or the ability to use the basic functions of search engines like Google.

Here is the post where I said "f&$k you all" at 20h19 on March 17 2017 . . . but hang on, what's this . . . I also posted again on the same thread on March 28 . . . and again the next day . . . and the day after that . . . and here is me posting after that on a different thread . . . and here is another . . . and another . . . and another . . . and another . . . this is now 3 weeks later but let's keep going . . . here . . . here . . . and over a month later, here . . . and Here is a post from me in May . . . 

Oh dear, so maybe it wasn't a flounce? Don't want to rub your "dumb fat face into it" Dense but are you still maintaining that I was "running for the hills" or do you accept that you and DumbAss are wrong and have copious amounts of egg dribbling down your faces?

LMAO!

PS My favourite part of that whole thread (the original one I posted) is where DumbAss says "Says the stupid moron who started this entire thread about me" when the thread is titled "So long Voldemort . . ." and then started sputtering about how he wasn't Voldemort.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha!

Jan 11, 2019, 11:21

Lol

How many have I been now Piss Mint

5... 6 posters?

"I'll bet my house on it"  LMAO

And you..... far too many...…  too funny...…. because everyone here caught all of them within a very short space of time

Because all those id's you used had the same basic, childish and stupid posts

Jan 11, 2019, 11:33

DumbAss, we don't know for sure because you're such a weak and spineless coward but if you read that thread again you'll be able to see for yourself how you promised to front up for once in your sad and pathetic life and then chickened out again.

Don't worry, it's not that I care that deeply so you don't need to go off on another one of your self-righteous little tantrums . . . just saying.

Jan 11, 2019, 11:34

Ok, let me get this straight...…. LMFAO

You just said

"PS My favourite part of that whole thread (the original one I posted) is where DumbAss says "Says the stupid moron who started this entire thread about me" when the thread is titled "So long Voldemort . . ." and then started sputtering about how he wasn't Voldemort.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha!"

And yet in the 3rd post in that very same thread, you said this:

Mar 17, 2017, 14:27

Actually no, Voldemort was definitely DumbAss.

Then  you followed it up with this:

No doubt at all that the person who signed on as "Lord Voldemort" is the same poster who posts here as "Devil's Advocate" and "Sonny Bill"

As you correctly stated, I then replied that I was not Voldemort

WTF !! Piss Mint..... are you that fucking stupid

Yes, you called me Voldemort, so yes, I said that this thread was about me because you yourself said on more than one occasion that I was Voldemort.

LMFAO...… seriously kid, you cannot do much worse than this

Rooinek

RE: So long Voldemort . . .
March 17, 2017, 20:19:32

[removed] you all!

I'm out of here. DumbAss / Voldemort / Sonny Bill / Admit One / Stu / Taipansy / The Truth..... wins. I lose.

Memories

Jan 11, 2019, 11:37

Another...… hilarious

Rooinek

RE: So long Voldemort . . .
March 17, 2017, 14:34:38

I'm 100% sure that Lord Voldemort also posts as DumbAss and Sonny Bill.

Jan 11, 2019, 12:07

Fark knows who Voldemort and Sonny Bill actually were, but I can say this much for sure. Those nicks definitely belonged to someone who was already posting here under a different name. 

I've said it before. I really can't understand the multiple nick thing. Maybe one of you can explain it to me? 

Jan 11, 2019, 12:16

Yawn . . . 

"I'm not him, I'm not her . . . blah blah blah . . . Piss Mint said this, CupCake did that . . . blah blah blah . . . I haven't got egg on my face again so how dare you say I have . . . Cupcake said this, Rooinek did that . . . blah blah blah . . ."

Who cares anymore? Is this childish crap really the extent of your participation on this board, DumbAss?

You need to have a little think about the reasons you post here because you've become unbearably dull, repetitive, tedious and boring.

Spare me your indignant reply with all the associated copy and pastes . . . just take what I said on board and have a think about it. That's all I'm asking.

Jan 11, 2019, 12:31

Uh-oh Here comes the cut and run.....

Jan 11, 2019, 12:34

Wehe . . . Dense pretending he hasn't got a fresh load of egg all over his ugly face!

Jan 11, 2019, 12:45

Blue, I'm also still waiting on Rooi to explain the whole "secret identity" thing. I think, because it is a "secret" ID, you can have as many as you want for whatever reason????:D:D:D

And here I thought we had anonymous nicks to promote free discussion...different perspectives I suppose.

Jan 11, 2019, 12:56

Draad, I've never had identities co-existing on these boards.

Yes, I started as Jalapeno and then returned to Rooinek. After I left last year I returned on the Trumpet as Koos Kombuis and when I started posting on the rugby boards I changed back to Rooinek again. Kitchener wasn't me but someone I know and also wasn't posting at the same time as any of my names.

I think the same is true of the whole Alucard/Machiavelli/JeromeV/Sun-Tzu/Lestat/Lurker/Gonzo the Great/Desert Fox/Dezert Fox/Requiescat/Username/Carpetmuncher/Mambo/Ihi/Apollo 13/Ek/Aristocat/Augenoffner complex . . . lots of different names but I can't say he's used them at the same time . . . unlike the DumbAss/Admit One/Voldemort/Sonny Bill complex who interacts with "himself" on a regular basis as one incarnation congratulates the "other" one and boosts the ego of the entire complex.

Just a distinction that I feel needs to be made. 

Jan 11, 2019, 13:04

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaaa!!

Well ... if one's a smidge this side of comatose, then who better to flatter your ego than .. well ... multiples of yourself!! 

I must say that maybe a little more credit should go to the pizza counter attendant ... I seriously didn't think he could do much more than call out ... "next" ... !!!

Jan 11, 2019, 13:07

"Draad, I've never had identities co-existing on these boards"

"Just a distinction that I feel needs to be made."

Lets make that distinction then shall we, because your first sentence here, is a bare faced lie to all the posters here, and the last time you said this exact same thing, I posted and provided proof where you did in fact converse with yourself in the very same thread...... you bloody liar

What a joke you are 

Jan 11, 2019, 13:13

OK Rooi, I accept that...and I can appreciate a bit of subterfuge at times. Do you also know the person who is posting as "Ndabaningi"? He mimicked the "Rooinek" of years ago. I can't recall you ever ending your posts with "regards" on this board....I'm just curious.

Jan 11, 2019, 13:29

No, I know you think I was Ndabaningi but you're wrong. I'm not Trad or anyone else either.

Jalapeno, Rooinek and Koos Kombuis are the names I've used on here . . . and Koos was only on the Trumpet.

Jan 11, 2019, 13:50

OK I'll go with that for now. Then Nda must be someone from your and Moz's past. He left obvious clues as decoys. Some people gets off on the strangest things...:'(

Kitchener used the exact same profile you started off with as Jalapeno, only changed the name. Odd to say the least.

Jan 11, 2019, 13:58

Yes, Kitchener took over the old Jalapeno profile. I gave him the password. Long story.

Jan 11, 2019, 14:01

Nothing wrong with a bit of fun and running a spoof at times...and no point in me disputing it. I'm happy to accept that.

Jan 11, 2019, 16:30

So Kitchner was a family member......hahahaha....love it! Urinal tracks my kids on Facebook and then enlists the whole family to co post with him. No doubt there was a lot of agreeing between those posters....it's a family enterprise and wait for it....a 'long story'.

LMAOFY&Y

Jan 11, 2019, 16:41

Family member, makes sense...sort of, but not necessarily...still lank odd.

Jan 11, 2019, 17:11

Seb, I guessed it was you before you said it!!

Oct 23, 2020, 06:12

Here’s another classic.

Oct 23, 2020, 06:22

I think Sonny Bill is plum. That way he can post his crude comments and still have people believing he’s this straight up decent guy.

Thanks for bringing this one up. Such a revelation.

Oct 23, 2020, 08:17

Ja

I remember when Piss Mint made a declaration to the entire board that he may have had multiple names, but they never ever posted in the same thread together....he said... "Honest..... I swear guys"

Meanwhile..... back at the ranch

Just more blatant lies.... being dishonest and deceitful is in Rooinek's DNA...… he just can't help it

Oct 23, 2020, 08:43

Haha

Denty, yet again finding himself at the bottoming the pile once the dust settled. Fantastically habitual.

One forgets all these threads but on review it's quite clear why he's such a defensive darling.

You need to Log in to reply.