Where is Johan Goosen Now?

Forum » Rugby » Where is Johan Goosen Now?

Sep 25, 2020, 17:28

So I've just gone through the draft picks for the Green and Gold show down. But then start wondering where some of our best players are now. 

I can't believe that Johan Goosen is already 28, but he has not really featured much for Montpellier. Only 15 appearances since 2018 which to me is probably their worst investment yet. 

Not to mention all the drama he had at Stad, packing it in and then showing up at Montpellier. 

Is he injured? Has he been dump? 

I also know that trouble seems to follow him. 

The funny story is that his friend that offered him a director job when he "retired" is now suing for shooting him in the leg. 

A part of me really wanted to see this guy for SA. Probably one of our most talented players, but then he also have a huge attitude and probably deserved what came his way

Sep 25, 2020, 19:09

Still in France somewhere.

Wasted talent

Sep 25, 2020, 19:12

Probably someone that would have preferred to have played his career in South Africa. 

Suffered from frequent injuries- although he got more robust for a while, not sure now. 

I thought the person he shot worked on the farm, as he is in legal proceedings against Goosen as an employee- at least according to reports. 

Sep 25, 2020, 20:19

He’s actually played 17 times for Montpellier. Not a wise purchase. 

Sep 26, 2020, 02:54

Another film flam player of the Gaffie du Toit and  Quaalude Cooper type.This kind of player invariably flops....name one who hasn’t.

Sep 26, 2020, 14:22

Super gifted with no head

You need to Log in to reply.