You need to LOG IN to reply.

Where is Mozart's SA TOW

Forum » Rugby » Where is Mozart's SA TOW

Apr 14, 2019, 17:16

Last week he used that top attack players he does not like - what is going on here?   I was hoping he would select one and be objective for a change - but nothing????????????????   

Apr 14, 2019, 18:49

I have only watched about 80 minutes of rugby this weekend, so sadly you haven't got the real scoop.

Apr 14, 2019, 19:44

Moz, guess your attention was elsewhere the last few days. Tiger showed he still can do it.

Apr 14, 2019, 22:28

Absolutely Blikkies....he outthought the youngsters, every one of whom made rookie mistakes....and Molinari was just too tight.

What price Morne?

Apr 15, 2019, 01:51

Mozart

Thanks - I understand - but still would like to see your TOW since you in the past expressed your opinion on matches you have no seen at all.    

Apr 15, 2019, 06:03

I have provided stats for matches I never watched....and in some cases the stats spoke eloquently. So having examined the stats, I have no reason to disagree with the SARugbymag team:

SA TEAM OF THE WEEK (ROUND 9) 15. Damian Willemse (Stormers) 14. Dillyn Leyds (Stormers) 13. Ruhan Nel (Stormers) 12. Burger Odendaal (Bulls) 11. Aphiwe Dyantyi (Lions) 10. Handré Pollard (Bulls) 9. Ivan van Zyl (Bulls) 8. Paul Schoeman (Bulls) 7. Hanro Liebenberg (Bulls) 6. Marco van Staden (Bulls) 5. Cobus Wiese (Stormers) 4. RG Snyman (Bulls) 3. Wilco Louw (Stormers) 2. Bongi Mbonambi (Stormers) 1. Lizo Gqoboka (Bulls)

Hope that helps.

Apr 15, 2019, 08:45

Didn't see the Bulls game, but Burger seems to be doing well at 12. Always good news.

You need to Log in to reply.