Who's your SA URC team so far?

Forum » Rugby » Who's your SA URC team so far?

Apr 05, 2022, 11:57

Have  to agree with Saffex, we are playing some great rugby at the moment on home soil and fans back in the stadium. 

Just want to know who you would pick for your SA team?  

Our  players are starting to dominate the stats https://www.unitedrugby.com/statistics/players 

But stats alone is not the only thing

1. Ox - Who Else

2. Bongi - Still a hard grafter, Grobbler of the bulls is starting to look good too

3. Thomas the Tank

4. Andre Smith from the stormers impresses last weekend

5. Nokea is playing out of his skin as well as getting crucial lineout steals

6. Marcel Coetzee, Kolisi has gone MIA, probably should be dropped from the boks

7. Tsuka and Louw, hard choice

8. Roos, dominates the stats and just general beast from 8. Hubrid between Pier Spies and Duane Vermeulen

9. Morne Van den Berg of the Lions, Paul De Wet and then Hendrikse, but we also have Papier who is showing great form.

- No Jantjes, he nearly through the game away last weekend.

10. Libbok, although also concedes a lot of turn overs. 

11. Tambwe 

12. Voster

13. Nel

14. Zas

15. Arendse

Backline is the hardest as we have so many good outside back, Fassi, Gelant to name a few. Senatla is one of the top try scorers. Center was my only difficult position. Nel has done great work for the stormer. Simalane is good, but week on defence. Am is away, had a good start to the season. Mapimps has gone quiet. 10 is a problem for me. Bosh, Libbok  are good and dry fields but will implode in the wet. 

Let me hear your pick  from the last few games

Apr 05, 2022, 19:04

Here goes

15. Gelant

14. Zas

13. Am / Similane

12. Willemse

11. Tambwe

10. Libbok

9. vd Bergh

1. Ox

2. Grobelaar

3. Thomas du Toit

4. Ruben Schoeman

5. Andre Smith

6. Buthelezi

7. Tshituka

8. Roos

16. Mbonambi 17. Kitshoff 18. Sadie 19. Walt Steenkamp 20. Elrigh Louw 21. Papier 22. Hendrikse 23. Odendaal

Am has now left for Japan so Similane replaces him

Gerhard Steenkamp at loosehead for the Bulls has been great

Nortje for the Bulls at 5 is another physical liability like Mostert - forget him

I’m liking the look of Rickus Pretorious at 12, he is starting to play with confidence after initially feeling his way into pro rugby

You need to Log in to reply.