Why are the AB's absent from the present Sevens tournament?

Forum » Rugby » Why are the AB's absent from the present Sevens tournament?

Nov 27, 2021, 11:48

Any explanation please.   

Nov 27, 2021, 13:35

Although several tournaments on the HSBC World Rugby Sevens Series will resume in 2021, the Black Ferns Sevens and All Blacks Sevens will not be traveling to those events due to current travel restrictions in place. - I think this is the reason.

Nov 27, 2021, 18:58

So SA in the final against the USA won 42-7 - easy final for them - but two of their top players are out with injuries and will likely  be out for quite a while.    

Nov 30, 2021, 19:55

NZ has a huge virus restrictions on their residents.

We might battle with Ryan Oosthuizen and Muller du Plessis out 

with no replacements going thru we will be down to 11 players,so 

one player short  on the bench in Dubai next weekend again.

Nov 30, 2021, 19:59

Let it be known that neither Moz, nor Auge has accused NZ of doing any kind of chickenrun.

Dec 04, 2021, 16:14

Draad the poor kiwis have been reduced to trembling wrecks by the flu they are calling Covid - death rates are about the same. Jacinda has them in a complete faint!  How the heck does a moron like this become PM one has to ask.

Now they are quivering in fear about the Moronic Virus while the rest of the world plays Sevens.

I wonder what ou JW thinks of all this. I am sure real guys like Justin Marshall are very embarrassed. Can't Stop Laughing Smiley

Dec 04, 2021, 17:49

Ja Beenz, Moz is still missing from this thread.

Dec 05, 2021, 00:11

Yes Beeno,

And it has not gone un-noticed that the Eurpoean teams who have travelled to South Africa have had their matches cancelled or is that ficticious as well.

We are all aware that the South Africans teams participating in the URC has been an absolute disaster - How long will it be before the South Africans start whinging again - This competition is nit suitable for us - The rest of the rugby world are fully aware that this is going to happen - Sooner than you think.

And the word in Europe is - Teams don't want to travel to South Africa.

I don't think you should concern yourself with NZ - They take care of their people very well thank you.

In saying all that - I feel for the South Africans - Beeno don't sit back and criticise everyone else when your own country is struggling.

Your assumption of everything is normally very wrong.      

Dec 05, 2021, 00:11

Please go into South African politics and make things even worse than they are.

Dec 05, 2021, 12:19

Nice to see a kiwi bird supporting Queensland. So I will call you Kiwi Queenslander. 

Look, if the North don't want us they wont sign us up. Seems like we are playing in the URC.

If you had been here more than 5 minutes you would know I have often criticized the ANC Government. So you speak from a position of ignorance - a common error made by down under types.

In  a few years times I guess we will have Oz and nz knocking at our doors begging us to return. We cant live without you they will wail. Name your terms. We promise not to cheat you anymore etc.

Laughing So Hard Smiley

Dec 08, 2021, 20:38

Also the UK sides are playing as GB

You need to Log in to reply.