You need to LOG IN to reply.

Will Mike Apologise?

Forum » Rugby » Will Mike Apologise?

Feb 02, 2016, 11:46

The first pile of bullsh!t

And in the final the game was over by 2 minutes when the Referee awarded a scrum to the AB's instead of blowing the final whistle.

That is crooked play in a desperate effort to ensure a home town win at all costs.

Feb 02, 2016, 11:48

Which turned to the second pile of bullshit!

It was not -it was clearly in the red by 00:20 minutes and then switched back to 00.00 afterwards. Whether it was on 00:00 or not the game was over when the ref decided on another scrum.  Still unethical in my mind. 

Feb 02, 2016, 11:51

Holy cr@p he's confused...

The issue I raised was missed because people did not watch the timing indicated.  How come the time was switched back from 2 seconds to zero seconds - where it remained for the rest of the game.   Sorry - it was not 2 minutes - but 2 seconds and that is what I wrote afterwards - correcting myself

Feb 02, 2016, 11:56

Claims he was watching the clock but something is fishy, counting is obviously not a strong point...but the 'but the two seconds in the red' quip was the dead giveaway Mikey had gone and dropped another clanger...

That is impossible.  The ball is kicked in with 27 seconds left.   Carried virtually 50 meters  down field after being passed a couple of times and there is 8 seconds left on the clock.     The clock showed 2 seconds in the red when the tackle and subsequent forward pass occurred.

Feb 02, 2016, 11:58

And the post that caused Mike to scuttle back under the bridge...

Haha, f&ck you a one dumb post dof Mike!!  Mike doesn't realise that the clock graphic turns red with 10 seconds to go, that doesn't mean its added time you insufferable idiot, the clock correctly stops at 0.

Here's a tip to help, count down the seconds from the kickoff at 8:55 in the video and watch what happens to the clock with 10 seconds to go....the tackle that causes the knock on happens with 8 seconds left on the clock.

What a f&cking mongoloid

Feb 02, 2016, 12:05

Will Mike admit he f*cked up his timings in his criticism of the neutral ref?  Doubt it, dishonest old b*gger

Feb 02, 2016, 14:03

poooooooo ie go and look at the comments on supersport  - I posted a link to the comments made re the disgusting ref.

Then apologise to all fine upstanding Bok supporters in the most abject way!

Feb 02, 2016, 18:32

Why did they ever let you out of the Zoo

Feb 02, 2016, 20:28

Mike has been in the same position with Ceradyne and myself on many, many occasions. His standard MO is to slink away and attack his tormentor on another string. When they say a guy is pure class, Mike is the opposite, a self promoting, pompous, dishonest old Queen.

Feb 02, 2016, 21:54

Poi-e, see the "Trump not doing well in Iowa"thread.

Gutless Mike says there will be no apology...

Feb 02, 2016, 22:07

I've seen it, Pathetic

Feb 05, 2016, 17:29

Maaik, the ref appolgised, you can admit that you might have gotten some tthings wrong.

Feb 10, 2019, 08:43

Bump

You need to Log in to reply.