You need to LOG IN to reply.

Would anyone like to have a guess at his name....

Forum » Rugby » Would anyone like to have a guess at his name....

Mar 13, 2019, 05:26

• He was shortlisted for South Africa’s junior national hockey team.
  • He made it to the shortlist of South Africa’s junior national football team.
  • He was captain of South Africa’s junior national rugby team.
  • He holds six South African school swimming records.
  • He holds the record in the 100m dash in South Africa’s junior athletics.
  • He was a member of South Africa’s junior Davis Cup tennis team.
  • He was South Africa’s U-19 national badminton champion.
  • Has a golf handicap of scratch or zero, which means he is a player whose average score for a round of golf is par or better.
  • He is a recipient of the prestigious national medal from the Late Nelson Mandela for a science project.

Mar 13, 2019, 07:15

AB

Mar 13, 2019, 07:20

Moffie?

Mar 13, 2019, 07:30

Ja alright it was a no-brainer but what a remarkable conglomerate of talent and skill, I can't think of another of equal talent.

Mar 13, 2019, 08:06

Mornay du Plessis?

Mar 13, 2019, 08:10

Yes ... that's very impressive.

I didn't know that.

Mar 13, 2019, 08:12

Well I knew it wasn't Beeno when I read the last one, mind you I knew it wasn't him after reading the first one as you need at least 1 brain cell to play sport.

Mar 13, 2019, 08:27

I was tossing up between Bryce Lawrence and Sir Richie MCaw....

Mar 13, 2019, 08:27

"....I knew it wasn't him after reading the first one as you need at least 1 brain cell to play sport"

ROFLMAO emoticon (Laughing Emoticons)

Mar 13, 2019, 08:32

Good to see you're alive and well Moolaa...howz about some more posts?

I see your cricket lot is doing ok....not so your rugby blokes!

Mar 13, 2019, 08:35

... well at least now we know why you find yourself on the couch, CrusaderFan ... my condolences ...

Mar 13, 2019, 09:26

Chiefs are a disaster Denny! Porous defence and DMac has proved once and for all he has to be at 15. Could be a long season....

Mar 13, 2019, 09:38

I can't believe the implosion of Kiwi teams barring the Crusaders. 

Interesting days ahead.

Mar 13, 2019, 10:07

Moolaa 

I cannot understand what went wrong in the case of the NZ teams - in my opening their ratings at present are as follows:- 

1   Crusaders

2   Hurricanes 

3   Blues

4   Highlanders

5   Chiefs

We have seen only one NZ team playing an SA team thus far (the Blues) and the outcome was not pretty.   One can really only say what is going to happen in that case would only be possible after further matches in future.

The strength of the Aussie teams are also questionable - the only really performing one is in fact the Rebels - who beat the Highlanders.   The rest was up and down in games.      

Mar 13, 2019, 11:42

The Rebels only look like they are performing because they have, despite having played three games, only had two different opponents at this stage. The one being the Brumbies who they have already played twice and who themselves have only managed to win one out of four and the other being the Highlanders who they beat at home.

Mar 13, 2019, 15:42

Thanks for the confidence Peeper, but I never got the Mandela award.

AB needs to relent and make himself available for the WC.

Mar 13, 2019, 15:52

Don't get too excited Moffie, my guess was based purely on who was asking the question.

Won't you tell your little Alpha-Gimp to post his cricket posts in the cricket section? I'm afraid if I tell him it will just cause a lot of tears and foot-stamping. Thanks in anticipation.

Mar 13, 2019, 16:02

And my response was based purely on who answered the question. As for it's placement, I am comfortable that it has rugby content and is quite appropriate. Thanks for your enquiry.

Mar 13, 2019, 16:20

Sounds like a good enough reason to stick my cricket posts in here Hmmmm Koosie?

Wehe!

You need to Log in to reply.