Dominion leaks incoming...

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » Dominion leaks incoming...

Nov 12, 2020, 08:06

Looks like there will be some news around Dominion software coming in over the next day or so.

There's a whistleblower from the company that was set to be on Fox but then apparently got cancelled in the last minute. 

As I understand it...

Voting software, has to record logs of every event. Every count, update, data correction...everything.

If someone were to change data, that change should be recorded. A running count of every natural and unnatural even is kept. NOT JUST THE FINAL SCORE!

It makes sense for software of this type to behave in this way since it allows the user to systematically compare real world data with that entered into the machine, from the first vote to the last- From what I've read, it's law for the machine to record everything that happens to it on election day and to store that info for a period of time afterwards...in more than one location.

If there was fiddling with the machines, which from the numerous errors all in Dems favor seems did occur, then tracing the errors should be relatively easy. And then we start getting into the territory of the backups being not updated but fully replaced, since the backups would show where fiddling occured. Something which will have time logs attached to it since, if I'm not mistaken, some backups are kept on .gov servers.

See where this might go?

Here are some words we will hear over the next few days...

Corrupted data.

Hardware malfunction.

Virus.

Human error.

Forced back-up reset.

Power surge.

Fun times coming.

Nov 12, 2020, 08:12

Here is some news about the leaker...

She is naming names. This took place in Detroit. Here is the synopsis. -This lady is an IT tech for Dominion Voting Systems, sent to the polls to make sure the machines operate correctly and assist the workers.

-While there observes anomalies in the counter on one of the tabulating machines, resulting in hundreds of votes being counted numerous times

-When reported to her boss Nick Ikonomakis (VP and co-owner) he took her aside and said "the last thing we need is a problem, we are only here to assist with IT, not help them run elections"

-There were 40 such machines running, she estimates thousands and thousands of anomalies like this, just in that one location

-If a reject ballot would not go thru the machine, the employee would get a blank ballot and fill it out, unsupervised, and then forge the voters signature. She witnessed this all day and all night in a 24 hour shift, not a single ballot filled-in this way was for Trump. There was a table that they called "duplicate ballots" for these, which numbered in the thousands

-Two young guys in their 20s were responsible for inputting ALL the information from that location into the computer. There was no oversight of them. The two of them worked doubles, all day and all night, and were friendly with Nick.

-of all the workers there, this whistleblower lady was the ONLY republican, which she kept a secret. Every other worker was disparaging of Trump the entire time, and were wearing BLM stuff, 'I can't breathe', etc.

-Also implicated in the mis-handling was City of Detroit employees and supervisors, including Daniel Baxter, doing forbidden things such as going outside to smoke. It is supposed to be a contained building. They were in and out all through the shift, with boxes of ballots just sitting on tables.

-City was supposed to provide food for the workers, but didn't have enough. Vans were brought in supposedly to bring food, but no food ever came out of the vans. They were completely unmarked vehicles. Whatever was being unloaded from the vans went out their back doors and up the stairs. As she was leaving her shift, turned on the car radio, then heard the announcement about all the new ballots found in Detroit. So her assumption is that what was in the vans.

-One of the workers happened to be an old acquaintance who would disappear for hours at a time. He confided to her that they were not even trained, they thought they were coming in to clean, but were then told to run machines.

-There is an adjudication process for questionable ballots, which are viewed by a Republican and a Democrat. But the whistleblower watched the process happen with only two Democrats and no Republican. They had a huge stack that they were able to finish very quickly, not a surprise.

-At one point Samuel showed Nick they had a big loss of data. They both got on their phones and 'figured it out'. She assumes they just hid the fact and moved on.

-Batches of 50 votes were bundled and then put in a steel locked box. These boxes were then stacked in a way to keep poll observers from seeing what was happening.

-Next day she made a report to the FBI, who cut her off on the first call. After a second call she was able to give the info, and they never called her back.

-After a few days her supervisor called asked for her resume and time sheets for the past week, and said he wanted her to work on some software upgrades. This was immediately after accusations of software glitches emerged.

-No one from the government has yet asked for her statement. Hannity producer cancelled her interview with no warning

Nov 12, 2020, 08:14

Note - she contacted the FBI the next day and got ignored. 

That call would be logged.

My guess is, the recordings will somehow vanish due to "software error" or server wipe.

Conspiratorial enough?

Nov 12, 2020, 09:00

Wait, what?

I'm reading that code has been leaked. 

Surely not!

I don't know if it's real or not but it is out there now so it'll run the gauntlet.

Alleged Dominion Code

Nov 12, 2020, 09:07

If this is true then the arrests will come in thick and fast.

Cumon, Rooi...your field. 

What do you think?

There's no way you work on networking in a bank and cannot comment on this. 

Don't be a doos now. I'm genuinely asking for an honest opinion, if you can provide an authoritative one, are pertains directly to the code above.

Also, what would happen at the bank if you lost the keys to the castle?

Nov 12, 2020, 09:19

Trump is way too quiet on this whole issue

I believe they know a lot about what has gone on behind the scenes and are just building their case

Nov 12, 2020, 09:34

Nov 12, 2020, 09:46

So this software was only used in the States that Biden won I assume? And this whistleblower was privy to things that no one else saw? OMG how convenient.

Good luck to proving that in a court of law. Meanwhile it looks like Biden is on track for Arizona. Perhaps those corrupt ballot counters have been fiddling with the software there too.

Fiddlesticks.

Nov 12, 2020, 10:05

"There's no way you work on networking in a bank and cannot comment on this. "

I think you have me confused with someone else, ButtPlug, I don't specialize in networking and I don't work for a bank.

Even if I did, your link is to some twitter feed where Trumpanzees are squealing about the naughty Democrats and putting up screenshots without any context. What exactly is it that you expect me to comment on? 

In short, I find myself asking you the same old question again . . . what the heck are you babbling about this time? Articulate your question a bit better.

(Cue ButtPlug and DumbAss getting all indignant and calling me a coward and a liar because I didn't answer ButtPlug's unintelligible "question".)

Nov 12, 2020, 10:06

"So this software was only used in the States that Biden won I assume? And this whistleblower was privy to things that no one else saw? OMG how convenient."

Every part of what you said there is incorrect.

...probably on account of that low ceiling again.

Nov 12, 2020, 10:08

Rooi,

Didn't you say on a previous thread that you worked in a bank as an IT manager?

Perhaps I'm remembering that incorrectly.

Anyhow, nevermind. I'm getting info on the code from some other forums. 

Nov 12, 2020, 10:09

Like rooi said.........you’re babbling on about whatever so if my reply was babble then the whole thing doesn’t make any sense and if it doesn’t make sense...

Then it isn’t true :D

Nov 12, 2020, 10:10

Rooi....

I worked in a bank which bank lol

Nov 12, 2020, 10:11

"Didn't you say on a previous thread that you worked in a bank as an IT manager?"

No. I didn't.

Nov 12, 2020, 10:15

"...probably definitely on account of that low ceiling again."

Fixed

Nov 12, 2020, 10:17

I have personally never seen Piss Mint say that he worked in a bank.... but I think he did mention something about working in the IT field.... but I could also be wrong

Nov 12, 2020, 10:17

Misty, you are entirely insignificant.

I'm sorry.

Nov 12, 2020, 10:21

So...another author of a sworn affidavit with some startling news.

Nov 12, 2020, 10:27

......oh don’t apologise I’m here for you anytime you need my attention.

Moe mai ra tangi weto pepi :D:D

Nov 12, 2020, 10:30

Well if he worked in a bank that explains his high IQ....because he certainly shows you two up for the low class gimps you are.  

And I say that in the nicest possible way :angel:

Nov 12, 2020, 10:33

LMAO!

Thanks Cloudy, but I don't think that's going to go down too well. Get ready for multiple copy and pastes of all the times Rooinek's been ugly to the low class gimps ButtPlug and DumbAss! 

Nov 12, 2020, 10:35

....and shouldn’t this thread read ‘Donnie leaks incoming....?

In light of his shenanigans this last week a catheter might be extremely appropriate :D

Nov 12, 2020, 10:38

Hey Cloudy, cry into your pillow lately?

"I’m one of cloudys bros I’ve been here b4. She’s in the room crying you fucking scum bag Wtf did she ever do to you? Pick on women aye?? why don’t you pick on a man. I’m here any time see if u got any balls"

Nov 12, 2020, 10:44

Misty DumbPlum, you are entirely insignificant.

Fixed!

Nov 12, 2020, 10:45

I see ButtPlug is reliving his finest hours on this forum. What a hero! Bet he longs for those glory days again!

Nov 12, 2020, 10:47

His finest hour rooinek.......

He forgets I’m now in the tough club, you know the one where we are all created equal :D

Nov 12, 2020, 10:53

What he really forgets is how when  his partner got slagged off he slithered away with not even a hint of defending her honour.

Disgusting.

Nov 12, 2020, 10:53

What I’ve noticed is how indignant he gets when something doesn’t go his way.  Like when he’s sucking up to everyone, some fell for it but some didn’t.  You can always tell you’re getting under his skin when he resorts to copy and pastes, you were bang on there rooinek.....a lot of foot stamping and tanties much like his hero Trumpdump.

I’ve never seen so much wailing and gnashing of teeth since he lost.  Get ready for more of the same when he’s dragged kicking and screaming out of the WH :'(

Nov 12, 2020, 11:03

Cloudy.....did you also notice that he only sucked up to the power players on the forum? 

Nov 12, 2020, 11:04

Lol all three Fucksketeers in one place...

Lucky me

Nov 12, 2020, 11:06

And still...not one pleb brave enough to confront any evidence.

Nov 12, 2020, 11:08

Yep sure did....and look how he is treating him.  Poor pathetic loser.  Nothing of substance in his life that he has to be posting in here every day.  

Although I suspect Trumpdump’s loss has been the deepest cut :'(

Nov 12, 2020, 11:09

LOL

Denny making a Freudian slip of note here...

Now I get it. You value my opinion so much that me not sucking up to you was the definitive proof that you're not a 'power player". 

Careful now Tannie BLM, soon you'll be begging Rooi for a hug again. Haha power players?

"Cloudy.....did you also notice that he only sucked up to the power players on the forum? "

Nov 12, 2020, 11:10

Well perhaps you’ll find more evidence on that planet you’re from...Trumpdump is probably already looking there as we speak :wassat:

Nov 12, 2020, 11:11

You’ve been craving a hug from rooinek ever since your buddy called you a poo dipper.  Lol nice try.

Nov 12, 2020, 11:13

I have to say I’m really kinda proud of rooinek for seeing right through your insincerity ;)

Nov 12, 2020, 11:14

Gosh, Misty you can't get enough of me, girl. 

Can't you see how obvious it is?

You'll say that I'm not living in your head but every day your actions betray you.

I assure you, it's pretty visible to most here.

The only reason they won't say anything is that they don't want to hurt your feelings. 

Believe me, don't believe me...it's entirely up to you.

Nov 12, 2020, 11:25

No thanks I’ll trust my instincts not to believe you because of the lies you tell so many times.......for example the speaking in Afrikaan saying I’m craving your attention when it was obvious you followed me on the thread.  Haha you’re telling me it’s obvious.

You just get riled up so easy so I suspect it’s two things ...

a). I’m not a Trump fan

and b) I’m a rooinek and a Denny fan

Now neither of those two things have to do directly with you but both seem to actually annoy the hell out of you.  I think it’s me living in your head :D:D

Nov 12, 2020, 11:27

Like I said...your choice.

How're the kids?

Nov 12, 2020, 11:28

Nov 12, 2020, 11:29

Oh my word.....

According to Denny, we have power players on this forum...…. and Cloudy, Denny and Rooinek are not part of this power player group

That's quite a statement there Den Den ….

LMFAO

Nov 12, 2020, 11:39

Exactly DA!

Who on earth assesses this forum in terms of power players and non-power players?

Welcome to the world of the beta soyboy hahah

Nov 12, 2020, 11:46

Nov 12, 2020, 12:00

"That's quite a statement there Den Den …."

Denny does not even realize, and has absolutely no idea at all, just how much he has let slip, with this inadvertent comment / statement

Shame...… I wonder what group Cloudy, Denny and Rooinek belong to...

ROTFLMFAO

Please tell us all Denny...….we really do want to know

Nov 12, 2020, 12:00

Nov 12, 2020, 12:14

Oh you wee man......looking for something again Huh?

Your bumchum fawned all over Rooinek....you know it, I know it. Sucked up to Clean Cut at the expense of being humiliated....didn't even get an apology for it......need I go on? I could. Just don't think there's any point wasting time with a pathological liar and bullshitter whose life revolves around dragging up repetitive posts.

"Please tell us all Denny...….we really do want to know"

Dearie me.......you must have a captive audience....who are  they?

See the source image

Nov 12, 2020, 12:20

Ok beta-boy

How's the soymilk today?

Testosterone depleting as usual?

Nov 12, 2020, 12:37

Plum

Here, a serious question.....how did you get it into your drug infused brain that I'm a Marxist?

I ask because you appear to be fixated with the idea. You've mentioned it several times.

Go ahead, the floor is yours.

Nov 12, 2020, 12:38

Denny

If it's any consolation at all.... you and Cloudy might still one day end up becoming a power player... just like Rooinek and CC

Keep at it guys...… persistence and consistency is key.....

LMFAO

Nov 12, 2020, 12:47

Denny

Here, let me explain by example...

"I support the AWB."

"Aren't they a right-wing group with leaders that are self-proclaimed Nazis?"

"Yes, they are."

"So, you support the Nazis too?"

"No, just groups that are founded by self-proclaimed Nazis and with goals that align with the Nazi ideology."

"Ok, makes sense."

Nov 12, 2020, 12:49

Wee man....if I wanted to be a power player it wouldn't be on a powerless message board. I also wouldn't be squawking to an imaginary audience like you do and I wouldn't be spending my lifeless time dragging up old posts to the point where it's nauseating.

OBTW hate to repeat myself but perchance can you knock up a leading cricket or rugby post just for once? No, not a copy and paste, just one with your own thoughts. In all the years you've been on here I've yet to see one.

Thanks.

Nov 12, 2020, 12:59

You're babbling again.....how many times do you have to be told that you do not make sense?

That said, go ahead and believe what ever your heart desires, I'm not here to assist you.

Nov 12, 2020, 13:05

"In all the years you've been on here I've yet to see one"

Your lies come to you as easily to you as your buddies.....

Blatant and barefaced..... and they come so easily and regular.... like second nature

LMAO.... what a joke you are

"if I wanted to be a power player it wouldn't be on a powerless message board"

LMAO, your life goals are way too high Denny.... far too high dude

Nov 12, 2020, 13:20

"In all the years you've been on here I've yet to see one"

Well then, show me one.......go on, let's see who the Liar is.....talk is cheap.

And hey Sucker, I did say not a copy and paste.

"if I wanted to be a power player it wouldn't be on a powerless message board"

"your life goals are way too high Denny.... far too high dude"

Not sure what you have in mind but on the face of it that's not such a bad thing. But ummm ermm  so you actually think this message board as a powerful tool Huh?

You know, I used to believe South Africa needed people like you.......not anymore, there's enough bullshit and bull shitters around for you to add to the pile.

Nov 12, 2020, 13:22

I just realised...

Beta power-play is an oxymoron.

...and uncomfortably close to girl power.

Nov 12, 2020, 13:33

So umm Plum boy.......in conclusion, what have you decided?

Am I a Marxist or a communist?

This should be easy for you, I mean the way you roll is to form a fixed opinion before you start the "debate"

Nov 12, 2020, 13:41

Trump has launched a lawsuit in Michigan that requests voting machines to be audited. 

Any judge would find it suspicious that the blame for the errors was so quickly changed to human error. Combined with witness testimony and batches of crypt cards going missing in Philadelphia...a pretty strong case. 

Well, the Trump haters will either have a great time or a terrible time from here on out. 

Kinda no middle to this pie.

Nov 12, 2020, 13:47

Denny....

You would get more sense arguing with these guys :D:D

Nov 12, 2020, 13:48

What do you wanna be, Denny.

Nov 12, 2020, 13:52

Answer the question will yu!?

You're not wrong Cloudy. He's been squawking and shrieking all over the board about me being a Marxist and now that I've reluctantly given him my attention I can't get a half decent answer from him.

Nov 12, 2020, 13:56

"What do you wanna be, Denny."

So you can't answer the question can you? 

Typical.

I knew I'd be wasting my time.

You the one throwing out the accusations, why ask me now? All i ask is for you to explain in a non moronic way how you derived at the conclusion that I'm a Marxist>

Nov 12, 2020, 13:57

Denny.....

He’s trying to convince us that 5 million votes are fraud.  Haha good luck with that.  Meanwhile the gap is widening, with all these accusations flying around of voter fraud are those people still counting fraudulent votes oh duh

Give up Denny ....let them have the last say, it’s what they pathetically crave.  Only cretins will bask in their hollow victories.

A Person that is: brainless, stupid, child-like, and full of pointless information that makes no sense and appeals only to other cretins. They can be found in abundance in every single populated internet forum, where they race to post as many mind-numbing messages as possible in a single session. In addition, they seemingly interbreed with other cretins, ensuring that their cretinousgenes continue long after they end up dead meaning the Internet will never be rid of their kind. More's the pity.

Nov 12, 2020, 14:02

Oh Dear, we have a live one right here, the word is that he's had relations with Aliens.....this by his own admission. 

Think you're right, I'm wasting my time, let It have the final say.

Nov 12, 2020, 14:04

‘IT’ is a good way to end IT Denny :D

Nov 12, 2020, 14:10

Lol tanta, you ask for an answer, pretend not to understand the answer and then jump at the chance to run away.

Literally on the same thread where I've pointed out your beta-ness. 

Seriously, have you no shame?

Nov 12, 2020, 14:21

Man you're a screwball.........

Here's hoping this penetrates your drug upped grey matter( assuming there's still some left), if you want to know whether I'm a Marxist or a Communist.....ask, and I'll tell you.

Simple enough?

I doubt it.

Nov 12, 2020, 14:36

"Not sure what you have in mind but on the face of it that's not such a bad thing. But ummm ermm  so you actually think this message board as a powerful tool Huh?"

Are you really that stupid Denny boy....

I am saying that you are the one calling out these "power players" on this forum...…. and the fact that you yourself can't even make it as a "power player"...…...on a anonymous forum like this.... that you almost helped create from the beginning.... tells me so much about your own personal capabilities.....

LMFAO

"You know, I used to believe South Africa needed people like you"

Correct, people like me stayed behind to make it work...…. we never intentionally ran away..... unlike.....you

Nov 12, 2020, 14:40

"You the one throwing out the accusations"

Oh the irony from the coward

Nov 12, 2020, 15:27

"Well then, show me one.......go on, let's see who the Liar is.....talk is cheap"

I have created a new thread for this, as you will clearly see

You commit to an apology, I will gladly show you the error of your ways

Nov 12, 2020, 18:58

". . . you ask for an answer, pretend not to understand the answer . . ."

It's not just Dense and it's not just your answers. I seldom understand your answers or your questions.

All joking aside, ButtPlug, you need to make fewer assumptions and add more context when you post. You sound like a gibbering and unintelligible idiot most of the time.

Nov 12, 2020, 20:13

""You know, I used to believe South Africa needed people like you"

Correct, people like me stayed behind to make it work...…. we never intentionally ran away..... unlike.....you

I wonder what the "like you" all entails

Nov 13, 2020, 08:28

"I wonder what the "like you" all entails. "

I could be horribly wrong here Db..... but I am guessing it is not something pleasant :D

Nov 13, 2020, 10:55

"I have created a new thread for this, as you will clearly see"

Yeah...so what? What do you want me to do......give a flying fart? 

Really......do you honestly expect me to care? 

Do whatever your attention seeking heart desires, why tell me?  Must be tough keeping your imaginary audience in a hold mode Huh? This is where I post angry wee man, not where you tell me to post. Find a sucker to dignify your obsessive attention seeking.

Definition of Denny's DEMAND

demand
[NOUN
  1. "a series of demands for far-reaching reforms"
    synonyms:
    request · call · command · order · dictate · ultimatum · stipulation · insistence · pressure · clamour · importunity · urging · a big ask · behest · hest
"OBTW hate to repeat myself but perchance can you knock up a leading cricket or rugby post just for once?"

perchance

ADVERB
archaic
literary
  1. by some chance; perhaps.
    "we dare not go ashore lest perchance we should fall into some snare"
    synonyms:
    by chance · by any chance · by some chance · as it may be · as it may happen · as things
  2. Spot the difference between "Demand" and "perchance"?
  3. There, another shameless lie from the wee little pathological Liar.

So then Tantrum Boy, apologize or retract "Demand"

And oh, cut the crap about running away and do get some anger management treatment. 

Nov 13, 2020, 11:53

According to Densley, everyone is an attention seeker.

Which is nowhere near as interesting as some people being power players.

Tell us more about the latter Tante.

Nov 13, 2020, 12:46

Cokehead...tell me more about me being a Marxist or a Communist.

Nov 13, 2020, 12:49

Trump saying that dominion software deleted 2.7 million of his votes. If Rudy can get someone at Dominion to come and detail some of the foul play then courts will have to follow up...and Trump by default remains president because there's no way investigations will be completed in time for certification.

Unless Rudy is lying then it appears Trump has a simple route to staying in the Whitehouse.

"On Thursday, the president's lawyer, Rudy Giuliani said he was in contact with "whistleblowers" from Dominion. And overnight Trump tweeted allegations that Dominion "deleted" and "switched" hundreds of thousands of votes for him."

Nov 13, 2020, 12:51

The New York Times reports the revised tallies showed that an incumbent Republican county commissioner had kept his seat, not lost it. Oakland County used software from a company called Hart InterCivic, not Dominion, and the software was not blamed for the error.

However, Dominion has also found itself in trouble with several subsidiaries it used over alleged cases of fraud in overseas elections.

Nov 13, 2020, 12:54

Ag Spenny, 

One day when you have something of value to add, I might bother with you.

Both you and Misty are boring as fuck and completely uninteresting to me.

Completely!

Nov 13, 2020, 13:04

"Both you and Misty are boring as fuck and completely uninteresting to me."

ButtPlug, feel free to tell me to mind my own business but I must say, that statement doesn't square up with the number of whiny and attention-seeking posts or comments you send to both Cloudy and Dense every day of your rather sad and pointless life.

I'd actually go as far as to say the opposite is true . . . you're obsessed with Cloudy and Dense and they are your first waking thought every morning and the last thing you think about as you lie on your bed contemplating what a crap day you had on Ruckers Forum . . . again!

Nov 13, 2020, 13:17

Mind your own business.

Nov 13, 2020, 13:21

Hehe . . .

Nov 13, 2020, 13:29

He’s jealous hehe....

Nov 13, 2020, 13:34

Nov 13, 2020, 13:17

Mind your own business.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't Cry Dumb Plum... As the forum's Butt Plug -  you still have a vital role to play. ha, ha :angel:

Nov 14, 2020, 04:57

I’ve got more laughs from the Power group than I ever have from the Cretin group.  Let’s throw in SB to our elite group as that was pretty funny :D:D

Nov 15, 2020, 20:28

So now they're saying there's a back door into Dominion systems and more importantly that it was intentionally left there for the purpose of being able to alter election outcomes.

The back door is provable.

Whether it was used is another story.

Would be great to know if there are standards or what the operating agreement is? Does it specify update logs and the like.

Powell seems prepared to die on that hill.

Fun times.

Nov 16, 2020, 09:42

So it seems this Dominion story is hotting up...

Is this true ? --> article below.

The Dominion Voting system was first designed for Hugo Chavez to “win” and “keep” himself in office. It was also used in the 2020 US Elections, in fact, it was used in all six swing states. And it unilaterally helped one team with late-night voter tallies. Only one direction, only one party. Always. Interesting how that works.

Three companies rule, Election Systems & Software (ES&S), Dominion, and Hart InterCivic, used by 92% of US voters, as Dominion services 40%. Smartmatic is another big US player.

Question: What did the chairman of Smartmatic, a vote tabulating software, do to earn a place on Joe Biden’s “transition team?”

Smartmatic was the subject of controversy in 2004 when the Hugo Chavez-led Venezuelan government selected it to provide the voting machines system for the presidential recall election, even though it would have been the company’s first time providing machines for an election.  Smartmatic teamed up with a Venezuelan software company, Bitza, which at the time was 28 percent owned by Chavez’s government.  In 2005, a Chicago city alderman questioned the possible ties between Sequoia and the Venezuelan government when that company’s machines were used in the March 2006 Chicago primaries. 

Dominion, founded by Canadian John Poulos in 2000, is now owned by Staple Street Capital LLC, says Bloomberg. Writes Forbes, “In 2009, Diebold Election Systems was sold to its competitor, ES&S, and in 2010 selling to Dominion Voting Systems” gaining “all intellectual property, software, firmware, and hardware.” Dominion and Smartmatic contracted for 2010 and 2013 Philippines elections where claims of malfunction and fraud abounded. In 2016, seventy-one million voters in 1,635 jurisdictions used Dominion, also tied to the Clinton Foundation, and a $2.25 million project together. Robert Mueller’s firm Wilmer Hale was their agent in 2004. Dominion outsources components to China “…down to the chip component level.”

“Former WH Cybersecurity Coordinator, Michael Daniel, notes voting machine companies aren’t known for cybersecurity expertise. Jake Stauffer, AF cyber analyst tested Dominion voting systems for CA, observing: “I’ve found for voting systems, security isn’t taken very seriously.” Testing, Staufer found vulnerabilities in Dominion’s Democracy Suite (DDC) voting equipment enabling remote code execution, denial of service attacks, and off-line ballot tampering. “How can a vendor sell a voting system with this many vulnerabilities?”

Glitches or Witches??

The election software “glitching” in GA & MI, which incorrectly gave Joe Biden thousands of votes, is used in 28 states. When Dominion blamed a day-before “update,” Politico wrote, “Supervisor, Marcia Ridley of Spalding County Board Elections says records show no such update occurred…That is something that they don’t ever do. I’ve never seen them update anything the day before the election.” Dominion then corrected this, admitting last update was Oct 31. Does this reveal fraud or cover-up?

What’s Up with Dominion’s Code??

The origin of Dominion’s source code is especially problematic, given Smartmatic being “adopted” by Hugo Chavez in 2004, subsidized, trained to build vote machines and code, then used to rig an election. And then Smartmatic acquired Sequoia in 2005, using it to evolve their software until selling in 2007 to Dominion. Smartmatic even went to court to preserve their right to use the code they developed..

Everything that was developed by Smartmatic and Sequoia, including the software allowing ballot fraud in Hugo Chavez’ failed recall, was passed onto Dominion.

Smartmatic machines were created for 2004 Venezuela elections, organized and funded by recipient Hugo Chavez. Then Dominion inherited it all. But questions still swirl regarding if Dominion is just a front for Smartmatic.

Questions continue to pop around all these tainted companies. Was the 1 million ghost ballot dump by Smartmatic in Venezuela’s 2017 election an accident?

If the engineers who ran Dominion wanted to commit massive ballot fraud against a US candidate, based on everything we know – Is there anything that could have stopped them?

Nov 16, 2020, 13:54

"It was also used in the 2020 US Elections, in fact, it was used in all six swing states."

Really? Care to name these 6 swing states that all used Dominion software?

Here is a map showing not just which states but every county that used Dominion software.

Alaska, California, Nevada, Colorado, New Mexico, Louisiana, Michigan, Georgia, New York, New Jersey, Massachussetts, Connecticut are the only states where Dominion was used by the majority of counties in the state.

None of Alaska, California, Colorado, New Mexico, Louisiana, New York, New Jersey, Massachussetts or Connecticut could be considered a "swing state" even by the most dull-witted Trumpanzee, so that leaves Nevada, Michigan and Georgia.

Which are the 6 you're claiming?

Nov 16, 2020, 14:33

Plus Wisconsin and Pennsylvania in some significant areas...from your own link! Did you miss that or is it just another deliberate attempt to fool some who don't care to look a bit deeper?

Nov 16, 2020, 14:39

Another drooling Trumpanzee half-wit who can't understand simple English.

Here's what I did say: ". . . the only states where Dominion was used by the majority of counties in the state."

And here's how the Squeaky Toy interpreted that statement: "Duh-huh . . . it were also used in Pennsylvani and Wisconsin . . . duh . . ."

Nov 16, 2020, 14:48

Just in . . . Bozo's lawyers drop the "observer" part of their Pennsylvania lawsuit - which was their main case - leaving just a handful of corrected cases they're actually contesting in a state that Biden won by almost 70 000.

Uh-oh . . . more egg for the Trumpanzees. If Bozo can't cheat his way to a win in Pennsylvania then it's done and dusted.

Nov 16, 2020, 17:04

Nov 16, 2020, 17:14

"Plus Wisconsin and Pennsylvania in some significant areas."

You don't have to cheat everywhere...just enough to swing the state....looks like you're the one with the discernment problem. Easy to take something out of context...your MO after all. Once a liar...weakling.

Nov 17, 2020, 19:09

https://www.dominionvoting.com/

Nov 17, 2020, 19:27

Shark

Are you actually insane?

What company has not put out a statement saying that they are innocent prior to investigation and litigation?

In fact, when companies put out statements like that, it's all too often because they are panicking.

Just read what Sidney Powell has said about this, then use your friend Google and fact check her.

And then, now I know this is a huge step, but try to use your own logic and see if you think that all is above board with those systems.

If ever I am charged with a crime, I truly hope you are the Judge. 

I'll be like "Wasn't me."

You be like "Good enough for me."

Nov 17, 2020, 19:34

Rooi,

I honestly give you more credit than I should.

Obviously, being the legal genius that you are, you've never heard of an amended complaint. 

I'm tired of schooling you. Go and find out for yourself why complaints are withdrawn and amended. Hint hint...it's often done when time is of the essence and/or when new information surfaces and can be added to strengthen the complaint. 

Ja swaar, play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Nov 18, 2020, 01:45

@ ButtPlug,

Nov 17, 2020, 19:27

Shark

Are you actually insane?

What company has not put out a statement saying that they are innocent prior to investigation and litigation?

In fact, when companies put out statements like that, it's all too often because they are panicking.

-------        -------        -------        -------        -------        -------        -------        

You have contradicted yourself here.
"First, you are saying that all or any company would do this if they were accused. 
Then you are implying that when companies do this it is because they are guilty". 

Which one is it? You normalise the action, and then say it is not normal. 

The fact is if the situation was reversed, and the same evidence or "baseless accusations" were provided, you would not accept it. It is because you think emotionally rather than logically. In touch with your creative side, but unfortunately, the logical ability is at a loss. 

Nov 18, 2020, 05:26

‘I’m tired of schooling you.’

You’ve never schooled rooinek but thanks for that laugh :D

Nov 18, 2020, 05:40

Oh and btw that IT woman in Detroit, her story has been totally debunked.  You really should watch Judge Judy she doesn’t tolerate fools nor hearsay in her court. She deals with facts that’s what courts do so it’s not surprising that none of these court cases have been successful.

Furthermore Dominion has come out and said there’s nothing wrong with their machines or their software, in fact they performed brilliantly .....in every state that Trump won.

I kid you not :D

Nov 18, 2020, 05:53

Yeah, OJ came out and said he didn't kill his wife.

He even said that he treated all the woman he knew very well. Some even testified.

Damn these people are morons.

Nov 18, 2020, 06:00

Shark's, it's normal for.companies to make those types of statements and it can also be a sign that they're panicked. 

Which part of that is too big to fit into your head?

This is like talking with pre-school children. 

And still, neither of you or your thick pal Cloudy have confronted any of the facts. 

Honestly I don't think it's because you're afraid to. It's down to you not being able to take some simple facts and put them together.

Nov 18, 2020, 06:01

Almost 6am ...damn is that bed cold or what :woot:

Nov 18, 2020, 06:02

Yeah well.....we all know OJ’s court case was a monkey court.  Crap happens......just not this time :D

Nov 18, 2020, 06:04

Buttplug......

Because there aren’t any facts.  If there were then we wouldn’t be talking about all this.  Conspiracy theories.  Hey did they ever find out if Bin Laden is holed up with Elvis?

Nov 18, 2020, 06:06

Ok I’ve had my laughs for the day with you trying to school rooinek and now sharkbok.  You really are getting desperate perhaps some inhaling on the old pipe might help.

Too funny 

Nov 18, 2020, 06:08

No facts?

Ok, now I get it. You don't know what you're talking about but want to interact with me anyway.

Ok, we'll let's do this...

Make a.separate thread called "My love for Plum."

Then we can discuss some facts regarding your feelings for me there and you can stop drowning here.

See how nice I am?

Nov 18, 2020, 06:13

Ooops did I hit a nerve?

Rooinek got it right you are obsesssed with me.  Up before the birds what is it?  6am there...oh my goodness and you’re already chatting to me.   I’m with the only man who ever loved me unconditionally so I’m sorry to disappoint but you’ll never see a thread like that from me.  Perhaps DA could substitute in the meantime?  Perhaps a room together?

Nov 18, 2020, 06:14

I think you’re missing CC :D:D

Nov 18, 2020, 06:15

Anyway I’d love to stay but I have things to do....maybe you should get out and enjoy the fresh air not that skanky stuff you inhale.  Brain dead fodder :woot:

Nov 18, 2020, 06:17

Nov 18, 2020, 06:39

Thought better of it did you?  Deleted your email and now it’s blank.  Are you going to edit with a different comment?  Perhaps a different email or maybe your Snapchat addy?  Hahahaha what a goose.

You must be the lonely one waking up at 6am and clambering to get in here just to see what I’ve written over night.  You’re a walking comedy show I’d even pay to hear you.

Then again...maybe not :D  

Nov 18, 2020, 07:20

I know you jotted it down haha

That same email has been shared here many times...including the Youtube page.

Like I said, tell me all about your lonely heart...

Nov 18, 2020, 07:22

...actually I was up at 4am.

Road trip to the mountains.

Nov 18, 2020, 07:53

"I’m with the only man who ever loved me unconditionally"

Only one man ever loved you..... at your age?

Damn..... that is incredibly sad 

Nov 18, 2020, 08:55

So why did you delete it?

Haha trying to cover up what a goose!

Trip to the mountains yeah right and you have a girlfriend haha she must be helluva lonely poor thing.

One thing we do know for sure is that the poor wee soul has to fight her own battles. About time she started looking for someone more worthy of her.

Nov 18, 2020, 08:56

The one that mattered not that you would know or care. What a dufus the whole 5’2 of you bwwahhhhhhh

Nov 18, 2020, 09:35

Uh-oh . . . little DumbAss will be in one of his rages again, fantasizing about kicking us all in the nose with spinning-heel Chuck Norris kung fu kicks!

Be warned, everyone. If you see a weedy little stick insect of a man approaching you and doing what appears to be ballet, it's little DumbAss getting ready to inspire shock and awe.

Nov 18, 2020, 10:06

Nutters the both of them and they’ve become totally boring. It would be good if it was new stuff but it ain’t ...not even worth the laugh.

Trumps loss has been too much for both of them. Time to get counselling, different meds, maybe a new bong or all of that.

Nov 18, 2020, 11:01

Indeed, Bozo's humiliating loss (to a doddering old fossil who barely knows his own name) has shattered our resident Trumpanzees. 

Some of the more delusional Trumpanzees like ButtPlug, Moffie and little DumbAss are still pretending it isn't happening while others like AJH, Baboon-ou and the Squeaky Toy have slunk away.

I can only imagine how stupid these brainwashed little chaps must be feeling. Probably best that we don't rub it in for a while.

Nov 18, 2020, 11:25

"Only one man ever loved you..... at your age?"

That's one more that would have loved you, gosh you must be hard to live with, a temperamental knob who's only claim to fame is bragging on an insignificant rugby site about his physical prowess.

Reminds me of your low life mate who bragged about knifing coloured chappies.

Nov 18, 2020, 14:12

It’s funny Denny...because the operative word was ‘unconditionally’ and dufus ran with the obvious. What a cluck!

Nov 18, 2020, 14:37

Is it possible Buttplug has a split personality. The one we all see, and the other one he sees himself as? This might explain all the conspiracies to try make sense of reality. 

Nov 18, 2020, 14:47

ButtPlug is Alienated.....excuse the pun.

Nov 18, 2020, 15:35

"a temperamental knob who's only claim to fame"

Was running away from his country...… that's our Denny Boy 

Nov 18, 2020, 15:43

Rooinek

Go and get to know your wife and kids dude...…spend some quality time with them.... give them a hug..... offer some of your time.

Start improving your real life dude..... even though you are at an advanced age...... there is still time for you to improve your circumstances with your family and friends..... I promise

If you really were the "honest" guy that you beg us all to believe, you would do this..... you know that it's the right thing to do.... that way, your immediate family will eventually get to know you the same, or if not, even better...... than most posters on here do, just like you said

I live to give bro.... use it, don't use it

Nov 18, 2020, 17:05

"Some of the more delusional Trumpanzees like ButtPlug, Moffie and little DumbAss are still pretending it isn't happening while others like AJH, Baboon-ou and the Squeaky Toy have slunk away."

Nope, I'm still here, waiting for the fat lady to sing.

"I can only imagine how stupid these brainwashed little chaps must be feeling. Probably best that we don't rub it in for a while.

Why must we all feel stupid IF Trump lost the election? Did you feel stupid when he won in 2016?

Nov 18, 2020, 17:14

"Remember, when you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It is only painful for others.
The same applies when you are stupid."
Ricky Gervais

I heard  Ron White saying it first,  so I don't know who coined it...:D

Nov 19, 2020, 02:24

‘Go and get to know your wife and kids dude...…spend some quality time with them.... give them a hug..... offer some of your time.’

What would you know about his life or mine or any one in here? You’re a pathetic loser who spends all day attacking every one’s comments except those in the Cretin club, you all know who you are.

But more importantly why would you even care about Rooinek’s relationships, why don’t you tell the person you really care about to give his girlfriend a hug or spend time with her if it concerns you that much? Instead here you are banging on about the naughty rooinek not caring about the people he cares for, he probably has a better relationship with his wife and family than you have with your cat, I’m assuming that’s all you have to keep you happy.

Like blobbok said, suck it up sunshine.

Nov 19, 2020, 02:35

"You’re a pathetic loser who delights in attacking every one’s comments peoples faces......"

Fixed!

then brags about it on a rugby message board in between regurgitating old stories

What a sorry mess the board's resident pathological liar has revealed himself to be.

Nov 19, 2020, 02:39

A big, tough man pffffttttt I’ve seen tougher men at the ballet.

Nov 19, 2020, 02:42

You watch Denny, 6am they’ll be up and at it just itching to read what we’ve been writing while they slept.  They’re acting like their crazed hero who tweets all day and night :woot:

Nov 19, 2020, 08:05

"But more importantly why would you even care about Rooinek’s relationships"

It's quite simple.. ole stupid one.....

Piss Mint comes on here and posts about his own family and friends..... and his relationships with them specifically...….. so I responded

If you don't want any responses or opinions on something like that..... then don't post drunken 1 000 word posts about it, begging people to believe that you are actually a decent and honest person

It's quite simple for most people to understand..... you.... not so much

Nov 19, 2020, 08:09

"he probably has a better relationship with his wife and family than you have with your cat"

This is coming from someone who has only ever been unconditionally loved by one male person...

I will take it from where it comes :D

Nov 19, 2020, 08:11

"I’m assuming that’s all you have to keep you happy"

Actually miss Cloudy..... I have a hamster

Nov 19, 2020, 08:12

"What a sorry mess the board's resident pathological liar has revealed himself to be"

Run along now Denny boy...……. in other words... do something that we all already know you are great at :D

Nov 19, 2020, 11:14

Obviously your hamster is not doing a very good job keeping you happy.  You’re an even bigger grizzle guts than buttplug :woot:

Take it from wherever you like ...do I really care what you think?  ........nope but you keep talking about me and peddling in here faster than your hamster, I hope she knows about me and still loves you unconditionally haha :D

Nov 19, 2020, 11:22

"Actually miss Cloudy..... I have a hamster"

We know. We also know that it's a mangy, decrepit old three-legged hamster that needs to be woken several times a day with a hard slap to your thick forehead because it's the hamster that turns the rusty wheel that drives your drool-powered brain.

Nov 19, 2020, 14:34

Actually..... I also have a Goldfish guys....

Surprise :D

Nov 19, 2020, 14:38

"Obviously your hamster is not doing a very good job keeping you happy"

Yep... very much like the men throughout your life Cloudy..... all the men can't be wrong surely?

However, one would think that I have enough shit to deal with, if I had a hamster, but no...… I have to come on here and still deal with all the shit that you guys dish out.....

It sucks real bad... real bad

Nov 19, 2020, 15:03

"I have to come on here and still deal with all the shit that you guys dish out....."

You have to come on here? Is someone holding a gun to your head, DumbAss? No?

Why don't you exercise your right not to come on here every day whining like a blubbering child, telling everyone how they ought to behave and generally boring everyone to tears with your sanctimonious and repetetive garbage?

I think you might be a happier person if you stayed away from here . . . and I'm pretty sure we all would be as well! 

I can't think of anyone other than ButtPlug who would miss your self-righteous and foul-mouthed preaching of the Gospel of DumbAss but I'm sure you and ButtPlug could email one another and that way you wouldn't have people setting you straight all the time or laughing at your stupidity and self-importance.

I'm not trying to set you off on another tearful tantrum and I'm not having a gratuitous pop at you, but seriously DumbAss, have a think about your reasons for coming to this forum every day and how much pleasure you get out of behaving like a newly-promoted school monitor while being exposed for the angry and indignant loser you so obviously are.

I mean that in the nicest possible way. Have a think about it. There's a good little chap.

Nov 19, 2020, 15:25

Ok look people.....

It's the leader of the cowards...….

The 3 musketeers...….

Nov 19, 2020, 15:32

"I think you might be a happier person if you stayed away from here"

You would probably be less of a dishonest miserable dick to people around you... if you spent more time with your wife and kids..... and you think I should stay away.....

This is coming from the same guy who admits that people here know him far better than his very own flesh and blood.....

Yeah Rooinek…...we all know exactly who needs to spend more time away from here.... with the family....

LMFAO

Nov 19, 2020, 16:15

"it's the hamster that turns the rusty wheel that drives your drool-powered brain."

Unless it's a hybrid hamster/drool driven brain, it doesn't make sense...hamster or drool? Please clarify I'm not a neurologist. 

PS: How does the drool work?

PPS: Is it a grey hamster?

Nov 19, 2020, 18:42

It's a hybrid hamster/drool-powered brain, SqueakyToy. 

The drool is a failover but can supplement the rusty hamster-wheel input with a minimal amount of cranial exertion . . . or when the hamster hasn't had a hard slap in a while and falls asleep.

PS The hamster is a sort of dirty ginger colour.

Nov 19, 2020, 20:08

Technology, hey. Hectic.

Nov 19, 2020, 20:16

Rather a hamster in your brain than a gerbil up your butt, Rooi?

Nov 19, 2020, 21:01

Thanks for explaining the intricacies of the brain to me Rooi...neurology isn't really my thing...I'm more of a nuts and bolts kinda guy...but the hybrid brain thing...got me thinking...

Nov 19, 2020, 21:35

Draad are you admitting that you have a screw loose? 

Nov 20, 2020, 06:49

Nov 20, 2020, 08:14

YAWN

Nov 21, 2020, 04:51

PA House Republicans
@PAHouseGOP
TODAY AT 10: After Dominion Voting Systems backed out of attending a planned fact-finding hearing with the #PAHouse State Government Committee, committee members will now hold a press conference to discuss the election

Nov 21, 2020, 08:09

Nothing to hide but better lawyer up. Yeah, doesn't seem suspicious at all.

Effective November 20, 2020, ordered pursuant to Title 28, United States Code, Section 42. Look who is in charge of MI, WI, PA, and GA:??????

MI - Brett M. Kavanaugh

WI - Amy Coney Barrett

PA - Samuel A. Alito

GA - Clarence Thomas

Nov 21, 2020, 08:14

'n Geween en 'n geners van tande is oppad.

Nov 21, 2020, 09:12

No doubt the ever plebish VrotVis will copy paste the first lefty article he finds that says it's the result of Trump intimidating the courts...

But that'll only be because the poor fishbrain is too simple to understand that this is the exact opposite of that.

Nov 21, 2020, 11:30

Watched this old film classic again the other evening and maybe it seems that there is something similar the way some here behave...if you can recognise some behaviour problems here...well at least if you can see the funny side.

https://youtu.be/LBHN7aJGogY

Nov 21, 2020, 12:01

I hear Dominium are closing down offices and employees deleting social media posts - bit late for that as it's on record.

Powell is now saying she hears rumors the Germany server is in position of the good guys. Says she has no personal knowledge. 

Nov 21, 2020, 12:03

Dominium instead of attending the low level discussion type meeting have decided to lawyer up. 

These twits are wetting themselves. Hahahahahaha. 

Nov 21, 2020, 12:16

AL Gore had 37 days to fight his case. 

The corrupt demonrats are terrified that the investigations will overturn the elections. Their fake news corrupt media are apoplectic about how wrong it is to follow due process

They have even corronatrd sell out China Joe as President Elect.. 

Meanwhile Rudy has identified 680,000 illegal votes in Pennsylvania and more than double the amount if votes to flip Michigan and Wisconsin. Enough for Trump to win.

Nevada,, Arizona and Georgia are all in play.

The campaign are also launching investigations into Virginia and New Mexico.

These clowns in the media were shredded by Rudy and his team. 

CNN  being the fascist organisations they are didn't want to show the Rudy interview!

They are so dumb they think it could be covered up. All that happens is that people see how biased and corrupt they are. 

HOPELESS, gullible jackasses like poor sharktwit, his little echo rooitwit, dense Denise and the once upstanding blob rain suck it up.

Don't unearth the truth they wail. 

Orange man bad grunt grunt.. Big threat to America. Peace and prosperity very dangerous Sob Sob. 

Nov 22, 2020, 06:51

Dominion are also closing offices all over the place.

The very simple question that none of Biden babies want to answer is...

Do you trust voting machines that were commissioned by Hugo Chavez?

The bonus question is;

Do you prefer democracy or Biden?

Nov 22, 2020, 07:08

"It will be biblical." - Sidney Powell.

There are many democrats that, unlike Vrotkop and tannie Dinnie, understand what words like the above from a woman like Powell means. 

Make no mistake, they are changing their pants regularly at this point.

Cabal Harris is trying her best to raise funds for the "transition". Go and read the fineprint on their webpage and you'll see what the money is actually for. 

I'm stocking up on popcorn. 

After she wins these cases, Powell will have made a stronger case for the 2024 presidency than I can see anyone else making in the next four years.  She could possibly run as a modern day American hero. And how great that would be for the country.

The demS are probably realising that the presidency for the next 12 years hangs in the balance here.

VrotVis, your phrase for the day - preponderance of evidence.

Nov 22, 2020, 13:50

It is amazing how quickly state judges are throwing these cases out. All states will soon certify the results confirming Biden's win. 

Trump talks big in the media about voter fraud, but the legal cases make no such formal accusations. His Twitter account is nothing like the case files submitted to courts. 

Trump is burning through legal companies, many of whom have terminated their relationship with him once they see they are accusing the states of fraud, with no evidence. 

The last legal firm was asked by a judge if they are making accusations of fraud, and the lawyer said no. The lawyer for Trump said they do not know it is fraud, but they want investigations just in case. 

No mention about the Southern states who do voter suppression with every election, to ensure conservative majorities. It is ironic that a Republican party can claim the Democrats are committing voter fraud, given that the Republicans have always been known to do voter suppression. 

The reality is that the US has more Democrats than Republicans, so high turnout always favours the Democrats. 

Nov 22, 2020, 17:51

No. Dead people vote Democrat. 

Nov 22, 2020, 19:10

Dead people don't vote period.

Nov 22, 2020, 19:30

If you count hundreds of millions of votes, there will always be some errors. These get picked up during the counting process, or at the very least it is such a small number that will not impact the results of an election. 

Piles of votes where there is any discrepancy are dealt with last to be checked thoroughly to make sure the intent of the voter is, sometimes even contacting the voter. 

Close elections go into an automatic recount, with both Democrats and Republicans in attendance. 
This is why states have 5 weeks to certify the elections.

If any election was scrutinized like this, it would show lots of minor errors. Most get picked up to ensure a fair election. 

Republicans are starting to go down the route of Hitler's Nazi party. Trumps America first and the master race is appealing to them, and taking the US down the wrong path. 
Trump's base consists of mostly below-average intelligence people. However, smarter supporters have become Trump's master race and they are going further and further right wing. 
So much so that misinformation is taking over from facts and reality. 

These are "peaceful" demonstrations... 

Armed militia members attend a 'stop the steal' rally in Atlanta, Georgia, on Saturday

Armed militia members attend a 'stop the steal' rally in Atlanta, Georgia, on Saturday

Trump supporters in Salem, Oregon, gathered near the Capitol to protest the election as well as COVID-19 restrictions put in place by the state's Democratic governor, Kate Brown

Trump supporters in Salem, Oregon, gathered near the Capitol to protest the election as well as COVID-19 restrictions put in place by the state's Democratic governor, Kate Brown 

A Trump supporter holds a sign praising the president and First Lady Melania Trump during a demonstration in San Diego on Saturday

A Trump supporter holds a sign praising the president and First Lady Melania Trump during a demonstration in San Diego on Saturday

Large crowds of Trump supporters gathered for a demonstration in Lansing, Michigan, on Saturday

Large crowds of Trump supporters gathered for a demonstration in Lansing, Michigan, on Saturday

Hundreds gather for MAGA rally in Georgia
Loaded: 0%
Progress: 0%
0:00
Previous
Play
Skip
Mute
Current Time0:00
/
Duration Time4:11
Fullscreen
Need Text

Nov 22, 2020, 20:34

Fishbrain,

This is not about the inevitable small errors that occur.

If you want to talk about what's relevant to this thread then how about you comment on Hugo Chevez's connection all this.

How about you comment on the glitches...always in Joe's favour.

How about you give us your take on the server sites and net connection requests.

Feel free to give us your opinion on the unscheduled and peculiar updates that took place on the night of the election.

Those statistical abnormalities that I pointed out to you on Nov 5 are still a thing and have yet to be debunked. Feel free to try.

While you're at it, what's the deal with all the swing states that stopped counting?

Maybe you could provide an opinion on the the software capabilities relating to changing the vote ratio...Trump 1 = 0.75 «» Biden 1 = 1.25

I'll venture a guess here. You won't fact check or comment on any of the above.

If this is all proven then I hope those right militia drag the culprits into the street and introduce them to a firing squad. 

...because that is how important democracy is.

Nov 22, 2020, 21:20

And now, Dominion employees and higher-ups deleting their work history on Linkedn other career networking social media sites.

Combine that with offices quickly closing and one can't help but get the idea that people within the company are bricking it.

Nov 22, 2020, 22:17

When I read your comments, it is clear we rely on different sources of information for overseas news. I rely more on mainstream media, whereas you use more alternative media. 

More and more Republicans are saying Trump does not have a leg to stand on. The states will certify their election results, and more and more Republicans state leaders will be telling Trump to step aside. 

Nov 22, 2020, 23:36

Alternative Independent...there, fixed.

If investigations turn up nothing then I agree that Trump should step aside.

But just like in 2001, when Americans were told, by all MSM, that failure to support Iraq 2.0 was unpatriotic, the MSM are singing in unison once again. And I'm always immediately suspicious when that happens.

Fox's good cop charade is all but busted at this point.

Nov 23, 2020, 00:08

For politics and economics, my favourite newspaper is the independent.co.uk
For other stuff, I do not have much preference for any of the below list of news companies. 

Except the Daily Express which is horseshit, alternative tabloid stuff, 
This puts my ideology as a progressive centrist

Nov 23, 2020, 01:37

There isn't a mainstream opinion or article that isn't bought and paid for. All the journalists work for a corporation that makes most of its money by being a mouthpiece for some bigger entity.

It's beyond doubt that independent reporters and commentators are currently the most realistically objective.

Idependents I follow were mostly democratS until some time after 2016. The majority of them started supporting Trump because they were pushed there by leftist corruption and abuse of power. Just like many republicans were pushed to vote for Obama after the Bush crime syndicate dragged the concept of patriotism through the mud.

MSM is dead. Youtube personalities with a webcam outstrip CNN and Fox. 

And its rather funny that as soon as that transition away from MSM occured, hard censorship of independents rose sharply.

People want the truth and independent journalists that offer facts and are willing to confront and discuss issues on both sides of the spectrum naturally earn trust at a faster rate. How else are they leaving the MSM in the dust? Not being beholden to shareholders offers them a freedom that no entrenched legacy media organisation has. 

It's a massive problem for those companies and it's an even bigger problem for anyone attempting to control the narrative. 

Nov 23, 2020, 07:09

58 / SIU / FMY.

Its over ....... all 36 court appeals have been rejected. Trompi & Rudy have truly flown the cuckoo's nest.& most GOPpies find heir behaviour an embarrassment ......undignified, no class..

Nov 23, 2020, 10:13

Here is one guy that voted for Hillary in 2016.

He made his name during the Occupy movement. 

So what happened to this half Asian chap...? Did he turn into a KKK member and redneck due to Trump's propaganda

No, he's just smart enough to see what has happened since 2016. He's not a Trump fan but he does realise that what the left has gotten up to since 2016 is counter-democratic.

Nov 23, 2020, 13:04

"Just read what Sidney Powell has said about this, then use your friend Google and fact check her."

"'It will be biblical.' - Sidney Powell.

There are many democrats that, unlike Vrotkop and tannie Dinnie, understand what words like the above from a woman like Powell means."

"After she wins these cases, Powell will have made a stronger case for the 2024 presidency than I can see anyone else making in the next four years.  She could possibly run as a modern day American hero. And how great that would be for the country."

Wehe . . . talk about backing the wrong horse.

This is the same Sidney Powell who has been embarrassed, humiliated and debunked to the extent that the Bozo campaign have chucked her under a bus and distanced themselves from her?

Even Rudy Giuliani has recognized she's a liability, saying "Sidney Powell is practicing law on her own. She is not a member of the Trump legal team. She is also not a lawyer for the president in his personal capacity."

ButtPlug's stupidity doesn't surprise me. What suprises me is that he is still so strident and vocal even though he has so much egg sliding down his stupid face.

Sidney Powell is ButtPlug's pick for the next president. Says it all really.

LMAO!

Nov 23, 2020, 13:21

Yes, ButtPlug at the very least try to stay current...
Apparently, Powell has strong links to Qanon. 

Sidney Powell: Trump legal team disavows lawyer who ...

www.independent.co.uk › ... › US Election 2020
?? 138,025,542?? 1,510?? 5
3 hours ago — The president's legal team took to Twitter to distance themselves from Ms Powell, who has claimed Venezuelan communists helped to interfere in ...

Sidney Powell: Trump team cuts ties with lawyer ... - BBC.com

www.bbc.com › news › election-us-2020-55040756
?? 177,333,693?? 1,246?? 3
52 mins ago — Sidney Powell peddled conspiracy theories and promised to "blow up" Georgia with a "biblical" lawsuit.

Trump campaign cuts ties with attorney Sidney Powell after ...

www.theguardian.com › us-news › nov › trump-campa...
?? 193,601,173?? 1,073?? 4
8 hours ago — Powell has made a raft of incorrect claims, including that Georgia's voting software was created at the behest of late Venezuelan president ...

Trump campaign distances itself from Sidney Powell after ...

www.youtube.com › watch
?? 904,873,060?? 0?? 0
3 hours ago — Rudy Giuliani has issued a statement on behalf of the Trump campaign distancing itself from conservative, firebrand attorney Sidney Powell.

Nov 23, 2020, 13:49

Haha Viskop

Ever the legal genius. 

Can we be clear that you are suggesting the distancing to be a product of Dominion conspiracy theories?

Nov 23, 2020, 14:01

Distancing? 

Social distancing for Covid, or political distancing to avoid being a laughing stock?

How out of touch with reality you must be if even Trumps crew are saying she is crazy...

Nov 23, 2020, 14:09

Did the Trump crew say she is crazy?

Last I heard - "All interests are aligned."

When time is of the essence, why would Powell want to vet everything through the Trump campaign?

Her case is different to what Trump's more traditional strategy is. 

Any respondent team, if competent, would be concerned about this development.

But then...we've long since concluded that not only are you not competent but that you're also unable to recognise competent moves when you see them.

Nov 23, 2020, 14:14

Mr Christie was the first governor to endorse Mr Trump as a presidential candidate back in 2016. He also helped prepare the US president for his debates with Mr Biden earlier this year.

He singled out for criticism Sidney Powell, a lawyer who appeared with Trump's legal team during a press conference on Thursday. She claimed, without providing evidence, that electronic voting systems switched millions of ballots to Biden, and that he also won thanks to "communist money".

But on Sunday the Trump campaign issued a statement distancing themselves from Ms Powell, saying she "is practising law on her own" and was "not a member of the Trump legal team".

A tweet from President Trump earlier this month explicitly named her as part of the team. (TRUMP's USUAL LYING. If questioned he will just deny it.)

On Sunday other Republicans also urged President Trump to concede.

Maryland Governor Larry Hogan told CNN on Sunday that the Trump camp's continued efforts to overturn the election results were "beginning to look like we're a banana republic".

Nov 23, 2020, 14:20

Did they say she was crazy?

It's quite a simple question and has a one-word answer.

Nov 23, 2020, 15:32

Apparently, Dominion has moved offices to be safe from the Trumpanzee conspiracists. 
Fanatics like ButtPlug had started showing up outside their old offices. 

Nov 23, 2020, 17:45

So no answer then?

Nov 23, 2020, 18:13

None.

Nov 23, 2020, 18:21

Rasmussen Reports
@Rasmussen_Poll
Huge: "How likely is it that Democrats stole votes or destroyed pro-Trump ballots in several states to ensure that Biden would win?"

Democrats - 30% - 20% say Very Likely (VL) Unaffiliated - 39% - 29% say VL Republicans - 75% - 61% say VL All Voters - 47% - 36% say VL

Nov 23, 2020, 19:36

The Republicans are not Democratic people- at least not the ones who refuse to accept the results of a fair election. Some are alt-right, and also part of Trump master race- and religious following their monolithic Arabic truth, instead of relative truth.

The Republican Southern States have been exposed for rigging elections for ages by making it difficult for non-conservatives to vote, the only fraud uncovered so far is this. They still lost Georgia, and with more people living in the cities in the Southern States, voting will become more Democratic. 

So who cares if the Republicans think it was a fraud. They are not going to win another election unless they reinvent themselves into something new. 

Nov 23, 2020, 20:50

Republican senator: No evidence of any widespread fraud in the election

Nov 23, 2020, 20:59

Horse sh!t, in most states you don't even have to show ID to vote. The system relies on integrity to work...fatal flaw in today's world where you must assume the worst in anyone. 

Nov 24, 2020, 06:31

"...ensure that he could serve for life like his good friend Kim Jon Chan, and the Chinese leader."

Hahahahaha

Pricelessly thick.

Nov 24, 2020, 06:36

FishErman

Perhaps you could help me out, you know, since we've established that you're the site's legal genius.

Should Powell have presented her evidence to the media by now?

Nov 24, 2020, 16:36

Some say tomorrow is the day...time is running out. We'll see, but this is taking too long.

Nov 24, 2020, 18:10

Believe that the "FAT LADY" is having her hair done this week in preparation for her CONCERT.

By the way I have not avoided responding to some of the post that have been posted due to the fact that I do not have all the details about this election.

Another reason is that everyone is so passionate about the outcome and/or bias against President D. Trump that no reasonable views are expressed.

Plus some bloggers such as DbDraad, Cloudy, Mozart and a few more are respected by me and I would loathe to tarnish that earned respect.

So I will state it once more:

IT WILL BE OVER ONCE THE FAT LADY HAS SUNG.

Amen.

Nov 24, 2020, 19:20

"...the Chinese leader..."

What's his name VisGat?

Bruce Zi?

Nov 25, 2020, 00:58

Buttplug getting a thrill over an intentional spelling error...and me being too lazy to bother using Google to find the name and spelling of Zing Chia "sic". 

Nov 25, 2020, 07:59

Here you go FishPaste

Do us a solid and fact check this...I'm too busy helping SA fight Covid to do so myself this week.

Go on...there's a good Fish.

https://themarshallreport.wordpress.com/2020/11/22/sidney-powells-kraken-is-dod-cyber-warfare-program-we-are-at-war/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Nov 25, 2020, 22:31

I take it that's a hard no then?

Nov 25, 2020, 22:34

I didn't realise buttplugs were useful against Covid. Learn something new every day.

Powell is a joke, and even Trumps crew thought she was to far right. She deserves no further attention. 

Nov 25, 2020, 22:34

I didn't realise buttplugs were useful against Covid. Learn something new every day.

Powell is a joke, and even Trumps crew thought she was to far right. She deserves no further attention. 

Nov 26, 2020, 13:22

So just the usual uninformed garbage and no actual rebuttal from the site's #1 numbskull then.

Nov 26, 2020, 15:11

"She deserves no further attention."

Hang on, is this Sidney Powell the same stupid old bag who made such an impression on one of our brainwashed Trumpanzees that he recently called her the next US president?

LMAO! 

Nov 26, 2020, 15:29

That's great news Rooi.

I mean, I have been trying everywhere to find out if Powell does indeed have any evidence. Kindly share your source.

Cos you know that, if she brings down Dominion, there's not a deM alive that would win a 2024 race against her.

You disagree? 

Nov 26, 2020, 16:16

Powell has laid complaints in Georgia and Michigan.

Seems "All interests are aligned..." after all.

Any one of Rooi, Vissie or Tante wanna discuss the merits?

Haha didn't think so.

You need to Log in to reply.